Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:55 pm
....well I mean like people go winryxed which I don't see.....for some reason I don't see royxriza either....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:05 pm
Shadow of Fire
....well I mean like people go winryxed which I don't see.....for some reason I don't see royxriza either....
well Since someone(I wont say their name yet stare )told me I had a "Womans heart"(Whatever stare ) you just have to look at the romantic side of some of the Episodes..Last nights for Example...I the "romantic mind" would say that Winry really cares for Ed more then shes leading on,same goes for Ed but in a more boyish way(typical teenage boy denial)as for Roy and Riza...Its like Roys glove in the rain as of yet sweatdrop ...but ya never know wink  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:26 pm
this is totally out of boredom*

User Image "As your newly elected Fuhrer I will not only allow causal Jean and T-shirt day,lesser night duties and wear your hair however you want it cause I was lazy days but I will also Require that Women aged 18-35 wear*swirls around,poses* MINI-SKIRTS scream "*all the Soldiers* xd "All Hail Fuhrer Roy Mustang" xd *cheering in the background* sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:30 pm
Well to bad he'll have to wait till I die so ha! Or if I decide to retire or something but he'd never ever see my person in even a dress or any length of skirt. I hate skirts soo freakin much!  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:40 pm
I like them in real life because you could do so many naughty things with them...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:43 pm
Hey I can always dream cant I sweatdrop *evil thought*maybe I should Knock both the fuhrer and Scar out, drag both there butts into one room,get outta there and pray that Scar wins...muhahahahaha  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:44 pm
eek crap your both here!!!! sweatdrop ((runs))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:47 pm
*sigh*.....more reason why I'm glad I'm bi, at least women aren't as perverted as men can be...okay me and emmi are probably worse than any man are at least when we're together we are. xp I just realized she isn't on my friendlist! No than I can't put her in my house if Ican ever get housing to load again.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:55 pm
Bah I just like being adventurous at times. When I want to get naughty, whats more fun than having my date wearing a skirt for work and then sneak into her office, close the blinds, and get naughty.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:01 pm
Mr. M
Bah I just like being adventurous at times. When I want to get naughty, whats more fun than having my date wearing a skirt for work and then sneak into her office, close the blinds, and get naughty.
Dude if that really happens to you...I totally Envy you stare  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:02 pm
......not to self stay away from men whenever possible....god I swear right now I feel like I'd be better off as lesbian. Someone shot me I'm scaring myself. And if any guy tried that on me they'd be sorry. I'm rabid, I also bite people.....I sort of have fangs so that halps. Now I just need to let my nails grow out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:04 pm
Shadow of Fire
......not to self stay away from men whenever possible....god I swear right now I feel like I'd be better off as lesbian. Someone shot me I'm scaring myself. And if any guy tried that on me they'd be sorry. I'm rabid, I also bite people.....I sort of have fangs so that halps. Now I just need to let my nails grow out.
xd She just said the magic word*Loads a colt.44 and aims at her*  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:07 pm
.....where's Ashi when you need her....I wonder how the pic she's drawing for me is coming.....Once I get it I want it scanned and refitted so I can put it in my sig!.....*thinking about drawing ashi is doing for me*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:11 pm
Shadow of Fire

Some women enjoy that total random passion. It gives them a sense of adventure, like trying to steal something when you know you'r going to get cought sooner or later. It gets the adrenalin pumping, and bam. Personally I'm more of a passionet type of lover but there comes a time where even I need to get wild with a women and just go all out. I mean I don't do that whole slave/master s**t, that's just wrong. I don't find pleassure in beating the women I'm with, just to get off. It's rude, disrespectful, and totaly uncalled for. Makes women look like tools, personaly I think us men are the tools to women.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:16 pm
I find all types of love completly pointless probably why I don't have and never had a boyfriend. Never even fell in love than again I don't need anyone's support or love to get through life I've made it this far alone.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff