Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:05 pm
*Nes finished the paperwork and his his musci player inside the same droor then entered Kasumi's office* done... want to come get something to eat? *he lightly put the papers on her desk* I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to steal a bunch of paperwork*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:13 pm
"sure." Kausmi stood up and set Joy on the floor and patted her on the head. "Don't go wrecking anything and don't get caught okay girl?" Joy went and curled up under Kasumi's desk and went to sleep. Kasumi walked to Nes, "Let's go then."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:17 pm
alright then *he walked out of the room and walked out of the building* where do you want to go?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:20 pm
She followed a bit confused, "I don't know. I don't get out much anyways."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:24 pm
*Nes saw a small diner not far* how about there? *he pointed at the diner* it can't be too expensive  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:36 pm
"Whatever..." She walked over and sat down at a table and looked at a menu and sighed closing her eyes, "Well I could have just went home and got something too."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:37 pm
not too late to change your mind... but I cant cook *he frowned a bit* I always either make something taste awful or it catches on fire...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:45 pm
Whatever, besides I've never really trusted resteruants." She set the menu down and began to walk to her house. Her hands in her pockets as she walked long.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:59 pm
geuss I'm eating alone... again... *he sighed* man... I should have gone to collage... I could have met someone there... have someone around who can actually cook... but no... I had to deny collage... and get stuck with a dove who cant do anything but chirp, crap, and eat... *he sighed then the waiter came to him*
waiter: how may I help you this evening?
Nes: uhhh... I'm still deciding actually...
Waiter: may I suggest one of our specials?
Nes: No thanks... I really would like more time though
Waiter: what about a beverage s--
Nes: LEAVE ME ALONE! *he got annoyed with the waiter and the disturbance*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:03 pm
Kasumi came to her house and went to the kitchenand started cooking some eggs and toast. She was listening to the radio and slightly dancing around as she cooked.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:05 pm
*Nes was kicked out of the diner for causing a disruption* it was the waiters fault... he started it... *Nes sighed and began walking and his stomach growled* shut up... stupid stomach...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:12 pm
Kasumi finished her eggs and toast and sat down at the table and began eating. She hadn't had a good decently cooked meal in a long time.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:33 pm
Scar was said to have been seen a couple miles south. Only State Alchemists spoke about this killer, they tried to keep the public out of the loop. They feared that is Scar's presence spread through the city then they would go through a wide state of emergency. Hundreds of people would most likely run away in fright while others would never leave their homes, some would maybe even take the law into their own hands. Oddly enough, Roy feared the third probability. Even though he hated Scar, he wasn't prepared to allow citizens interfer with military-only business.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:43 pm
Kasumi finished her food and grabbed a few dog treats placing them in her pocket and grabbing her sword placing it on her side as she walked out of her house down the streets of Central. Something seemed to bother her. Besides there where many problems that seemed to be going on at the time, currently she was worried about Scar. She wasn't sure why he was attacking her men and didn't care. She was trying to devise a lpan to capture Scar, dead or alive it didn't matter to her.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:35 pm
Scar walked among the croud, remaining out of sight from the State Military. State Alchemists were all over the city and yet hid amongst the croud, much like himself. Every one of them was busy doing their own thing while the public did theirs'. The city was bussing with activity and ever now and then, Scar would be spotted by some one. However, Scar would hide in the shadows thus making the spotters think it was just an illusion.

Hours passed and Scar arrived at the military head quarters. He peered through the gates but still remained out of sight. Dozens of State Alchemists were moving about on training grounds, fireing live ammo or testing their alchemy abilities. It made him sick, quickly he dissapeared in the shadows before any officer could spot him.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff