Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
bounty on your head! [Private Hunter Mission] Complete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai frowned at Virgil as he explained why they had accepted the bounty. That was the worst thing that came with her name and who she was. People automatically assuming she was gonna become a full on terrorist when she felt like it. Without blinking, Mirai created a telekinetic barrier made out of her wavelength that caused the debris to bounce off of it before launching that barrier outwards towards him. If it hit, it would slam into Virgil and make it feel like he was being hit head on by a train.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╚════════════════╝

══════ Virgil Byron Grindley ══════
═══ Lumen Hunter Anemone ═══

Mirai would exert her powers upon Virgil who sensed her attack. Unlike the bullets, there didn't seem to be a way for him to deflect the barrier, not on her current stance.

Virgil used his spear however, to bump himself backwards towards a safer spot, should Mirai keep the attack going, it would hit the floor before him.
"Can't face the truth and now seek to silence me eh?"
Said the male, which may or may had not read a ton of conspiracy comics.
Picking some momentum with a quick draw of steps and a quick spin, He created a shock wave which darted against Mirai with deadly accuracy. Of course, the attack was still a projectile which could either be blocked or evaded. However, should she pick to block or take it right on the spot, there would be some sort of concussive force that would push her backwards, and if not careful, knock her breath away. A correct way to block it would be side step it, then block with a barrier as to parry the attack so to speak.

╚════════ OoC ════════╝

Text

-"words"-

-"Thoughts"-

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

"You are the one trying to kill me here! I am only defending myself cause I don't want to die!" Mirai snapped. This guy was agitating her. Mirai watched as Virgil created a shockwave and then created one of her own using her telekinetic energy. This caused both to collide with one another and cause a large blast of energy to launch from all directions due to the impact. Suddenly Mirai seemed to disappear in a blink of an eye and appear behind Virgil. The pendant she wore began to glow and turn into a sword which she took and swung at Virgil from behind.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:39 pm
╚════════════════╝

With the energies colliding, a smoke screen enveloped Virgil given he was the one within the lower ground.
Mirai would explain herself before warping behind Virgil, this would usually mean a blind spot to hit on the mercenary, yet, as if holding a sixth sense, Virgil turned around, letting Mirai's Attack slip by him, missing barely by an inch as he observed Mirai face to face.
"Damn her, why does she get to look so cool?!!"
Virgil would fluster without noticing, his look was still stern and locked onto the Meister he was next to, pretty much in close quarters.
Yet, her sword didn't miss, not completely, it actually managed to hit the base of Virgil's spear, which seemed to react to it, with the base being pushed by Mirai's hit, Virgil used the momentum of impact to help himself spin with Mirai's force, with the tip of the spear aiming dangerously at Mirai's head.
Usually, a spear would take a long time before even aiming properly at Mirai, yet, it appeared Virgil put the spear against his chest, keeping the tip barely above his head level, with a partial crunch why spinning with Mirai's force, it made his reaction time faster and his reach against her quicker than traditional methods, Virgil was particularly proficient with his spear. Mirai now found herself within Virgil's territory, which was combat at close quarters... with weapons. Still, given he didn't realized he was blushing he obviously forgot to unblush while doing all this.

╚════════ OoC ════════╝

Text

-"words"-

-"Thoughts"-

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai watched as Virgil dodged the attack last minute before aiming his spear at her head. Mirai quickly ducked downwards, the spear grazing her cheek before she used her telekinesis to launch herself backwards the gain a bit of distance from Virgil---Wait, was he blushing?
Mirai raised an eyebrow at the man. Could it be he was one of those pervs that got off on fighting? Mirai suddenly launched herself at Virgil once more, telekinetic energy surrounding her blade as she swung at him so, if it hit anything, the energy would release and create a mini shockwave.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:36 pm
╚════════════════╝

Virgil smirked with confidence, his eyes sharply fixed on Mirai as she stepped away at the last minute.
"You're not as sloppy as you were back there at the gym."
Virgil added, while he was trying to throw some dirt onto Mirai's pride, the fact he was still blushing could give Mirai the wrong idea.
Still, Mirai launched herself against him. His original plan was to thrust his spear against Mirai, after all, he had the advantage in length against her sword, still he failed to realize the telekinetic force around the blade in time and as a result, the shockwave pushed the tip of the blade against the floor. He seemed surprised, yet still unable to realize he was still blushing, but he was quick to recover from the impression, with the tip already beneath the ground because of the force of impact, he used it as a leverage to change his position in the last minute, having Mirai's blade pierce through the side of his clothes bu merely gracing his skin with the dull side of the blade.
Virgil was quite jealous, Mirai seemed to be so young, yet she had everything he ever wanted... strength and talent. Still, this made his blood boil with excitement. To find himself a rival of this caliber was but a dream. It was hard to find good missions. Mostly because Katherine wouldn't entrust him with actual difficult missions unsupervised.
"It's only fun when they know how to move. Isn't it?"
Virgil said to Mirai as they were merely inches apart during this last exchange. Inspired by Mirai's last move, He tried something different. Infusing his wavelength into the spear to generate a small shockwave that would propel the spear's tip upwards. Releasing the spear it would help it rotate on it's trajectory. Grasping the handle behind the tip, he now had Mirai's blade next to his chest, but Mirai had the tip of the spear against her nape. They just got one another into a deadlock. Of course, Virgil's blush wasn't exactly helping on the situation or the impression Mirai had on him.

╚════════ OoC ════════╝

Text

-"words"-

-"Thoughts"-

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Of course, Mirai took Virgil's statement the wrong way. Had this guy been stalking her all day? She turned bright red as she glared at him. That mixed with him still blushing like a creep and them being in close quarters made her even more creeped out. As they ended up really close to one another, Mirai ended up using her telekinesis to launch herself backwards to gain some distance. Sure, it would make her more open to his long distance attacks but this guy was really giving her the creeps and being that close to him was a no go. Immediately after gaining some distance she launched a telekinetic shockwave at Virgil. "Pervert. I'll show you what happens when you make the mistake of messing with me," she snapped as she continued glaring at him.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:36 pm
╚════════════════╝

Not Only had Mirai inherited the strength he always pursued, but had psychic powers as well?
Virgil glared, his fluster growing deeper in Jealousy. Why? Why her? How could someone be that lucky.
His heavy breathing trying to calm himself down for the fight didn't help much on Mirai's current impression.
His energy would rise once more as he gained concentration. But before anyone could move a muscle a tiny soul would be perceived.

User Image
-"Sometimes you find the greatest things where you least expect it."-
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

"Stop!"

A young girl called out lout, trying to reach out for the fighting factions.
She stopped between the two while trying to catch up her breath.
"g-good grief... I made it in time"
Virgil wouldn't let his guard down, despite the contractor being there. Still, he observed Nilin with a confused look.
"You got it all wrong..."
Said the gasping girl, trying her best to explain but it was so hard to talk now that her chest felt as if her torso was squeezed by a press.
"... I wanted you to find miss Hope for me... and now you've done it. Please, take the bounty at the bar. I can handle it from here."
Virgil was even more infuriated... and confused. But a deal was a deal.
Picking up his spear, Virgil would turn away and return to the bar as if nothing happened. Somehow being able to merge with the crowd and get lost from soul perception.
Nilin tried her best to explain things to Mirai but she was all out of breath.
"I-im sorry..I ran all over the city trying to look for you. I needed someone to help me locate you."

╚════════ OoC ════════╝

Text

-"words"-

-"Thoughts"-

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

"What the hell is your problem you sicko?!" Mirai snapped, her voice raising in pitch as Virgil randomly began to breath hard. What the hell was this guy? Her attention went towards the girl that shouted at them to stop. She watched as she ran over. "Huh...?"
Nilin then spoke to Virgil about the bounty. Apparently she was the one that requested it. So did she want to kill Mirai? "What?..."
Then Virgil just casually spun around and left "What?! Not even an apology or anything you jackass come back here!" she shouted obviously a bit pissed that she randomly got attacked by a creepy and perverted bounty hunter.
Mirai huffed before looking at Nilin as she spoke "Uh... alright but did you not clarify that you were just trying to find me? Because I think he was trying to kill me," Mirai asked as her wavelength began to drop.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:59 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

"U-uh..."

Nilin's eyes widened while her cheeks were turning red in embarrassment.
"Y-you see. after I couldn't find you, people suggested me I should ask for professional help. So I asked where should I go and people suggested the lumen bar. There I asked out but no one seemed to care I was so worried you might had left the country I merely talked to the patron saying I needed to find you at all costs... b-but. It looks like they usually take on assassination jobs. I just recently realized that today after I calmed down and went down to check if someone had taken the job."
Nilin was terribly ashamed and would even bow at Mirai, asking for forgiveness.
"I didn't knew things would end up this way, please forgive me Miss hope."

[✯] OoC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai stared at the girl for a moment as she explained herself before sighing. Her sword turned back into a small pendant then which she tied around her neck once more "It's fine," she said before she took off her jacket and began checking it. If that guy had seen her earlier, there was a chance he might have put a tracking chip or something on her to find her again. The last thing she needed was for that perv to find her again. "It can't be helped... why did you need to find me though?"

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:15 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

As Mirai asked the obvious, Nilin's eyes would widen once more, surprised she had forgotten to tell Mirai in the first place.
"Oh, that's right."
She replied while clapping both hands together while on her realization.
She would then dismiss them and place one of them within her purse.
"Well, you do not know me miss hope, but we did crossed paths a few days ago..."
Nilin stated while looking within the purse for the desired object.
"... I'm not from this country, I've actually got myself into an exchange program and ended up in DMWA. Since I'm relatively new I took several walks through the city, trying to get used to it. Few days ago. While I was distracted with a book shelf I didn't hit the step and fell backwards.
It wasn't that high but it certainly frightened me. Thankfully you were there to support me."

It would seem Mirai met Nilin at the library, just an ordinary encounter, nothing really significant since Mirai would barely remember the incident.
"... But as I went to check in my books I forgot to put the once I would't use back into their shelves. It was then when I found this...."

User Image

"By the time I realized, you were gone... like a ghost I've spent 3 days trying to contact you but I didn't even knew who you even were. I knew if it was me... I wouldn't want to lose something like this."
Nilin replied with a soft smile. While she was awfully educated, she didn't seem to hold any ill will towards hope.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:37 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

While Nilin explained everything, Mirai found the seal Virgil had used and ended up basically burning it with her resonance force before putting her jacket on. As Nilin explained that they had met before, Mirai blinked as she recalled assisting her a few days back "Oh yeah..." she muttered.
As Nilin showed her what she had lost that day, Mirai's eyes widened. She held her hand out and took it carefully from the girl. "I've been looking everywhere for this..." she said quietly as she felt relief wash over her. When Mirai lost the locket, she had basically looked everywhere in her territory. The fact that she couldn't find it there really worried her and she was about to give up and decide that it was gone forever. Luckily, that wasn't the case. Mirai slid the locket around her neck and smiled at Nilin "Thank you so much. Really, I had thought I had lost this forever... and it is pretty important to me."

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Nilin smiled as Mirai had been finally reunited with her romantic relic. It seemed as if the burden she had been carrying ever since she found this pendant had been lifted off with Mirai's expression of calmness once the pendant was back where it belonged.
"Miss Hope..."
Nilin broke her silence, giving an apologetic smile.
"I'm sorry for all the inconveniences I've caused you."
She knew Mirai had any right to be mad. After all it wasn't every day that someone stalked you with the purpose of ending your life. Being a mistake or not. The mere thought of it was dreadful.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

"Not a problem, really," Mirai started in reply to Nilin' apology. "'Inconveniences' like that keep me on my toes, I suppose. And makes days like today a little more interesting," she said as she stuck her hands in her pockets, still smiling slightly at the girl. "But uh, if you ever do need to find me again. Usually just going to the DMA where my mother is at and requesting me is an easier way to do it than going into a place full off creepy bounty hunters."

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out