Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:16 pm
xxxM yxxxFatexxxI s . . .
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Thinking of you wherever I go... about those moments we used to share."

It really looked like he was interested in magic, as with every book he finished, the excitement on his face for the next one would easily tell just how much he was into this.

"I wonder if Queenie read a lot as well..."

She pondered while JJoane kept scouting the pages.

. . . OnlyxxxMinexxxTo Writexxx
┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:22 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoan kpt his reading going, seemingly he was close to finishing the book, and Raine didn't seem like she was going to be moving soon seemingly she was trying to stay close to people she could trust maybe, he didn't know but she was more hesitant towards Zai and Yin which made sense, they had intense personalities in all fairness. It would be around a good hour before he would finish the book, closing it as he would stretch his arms upward.

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:49 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

As Jjoane stretched, Raine would lean back as to wait for her pillow to return to its place.
"I take it is was a good reading? Did you got what you were looking for?"
Once he was apparently done with Studying, Raine would not hesitate to shoot away all the Questions that crossed her mind.
"So... you still miss her?"

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:22 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoan would yawn "ehh...its never really a good read...mostly boring but is definently helpful...at least for elemental based magic...which for me is fire and earth based" he explained "but other than that it doesn't help me much in strengthening it, maybe it could help me create a different type of magic" he explained before hearing her ask if he missed 'her' "hm?...whom do you refer to?" he asked as there was two people he missed both female but he figured she was refering to the one recent girl but he still asked anyways

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:53 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Well, have you grown stronger? Do you feel stronger already? Wiser?"
It didn't seem like she had any plans to stop once JJoane had finished reading.
"You know... the girl Yin was talking about..."
She wasn't sure she went by chillia, but she did remember Yin mentioned her when they just got in here.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:08 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoan looked at her "um....not really, i dont think magic works like that where it feels....stronger, i believe its more along the lines of experiencing it or seeing it stronger" he stated "at least thats how i view it" he added before she made it more clear whom she was talking about "oh...her yea...I miss her, most of the people here miss her too...she was the one whom brought many of the people here to this place of sanctuary...and for me she's the only person whom can keep me and the others in check when we start well...being aggressive and such"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:10 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"So, you have to try it for yourself? When are you going to practice it?"
The brunette had already flanked poor JJoan with her curiosity.
"huh? but why did she leave then? wouldn't it be dangerous to leave all of you unchecked? like the possibility of a group running out of control?"

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:21 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoan shrugged " I don't know...maybe later today or something, really its more concentrating then it is actually figuring it out and all" he commented before sighing "personally, we all question why she leaves but she leaves often, usually for a few days at a time, but she always brings someone back, but we've all sort of accepted that shes the type of person who literally just does what she wants and doesn't care for consequences...shes Random, and is always happy, personally i think if she was any more random, she'd be what people call in stories fourth wall breaking but at that point i'd think she'd be talking to an unknown god of some kind"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:26 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"And why don't you join her? you know follow her around? Wouldn't that make you happier?"
The brunette asked, with a hint of confusion.
"You could always take notes here before leaving onto the next adventure to study them and put them into practice while you're out there."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:03 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoan shrugged "As much as i want to do that, I've tried it...so did Yin and Zai...we all went with her and she just works better alone...she improvises everything and it works for her...us...we like plans and tactics" he explained. "I wanted to travel with her...i truely did, but i don't think anyone can keep up with her...and we'd only get in her way...despite what she would tell us"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:21 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"You could always test your improvising skills? Or just go out with her, but wait on a face place with a plan B when she is going on a mission. You know.. support from the backline."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:37 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoan looked at Raine "unfortunately if you knew her, you'd find it preeeetty hard to keep up, and her improvising skills defy logic in how fast she adapts, for most normal people it takes a few seconds if your good at it, but she inprovises on the spot as if she already knows the new plan and its steps" he explained, infact i doubt anyone can actually surprise her during a fight" he added "and with her, theres only the front lines no backline"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:52 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Well, it only shows she has tunnel vision... and that people are really poor in backline operations in this department. It's not that you'll never be able to catch up with her. It only means you need to train together more. get used to your max range of operation and see how to position yourself around her."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:15 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoan just sighed "Again once you actually meet her....your going to quickly lose that mentality...because we have tried everything...and when we mean everything...we mean everything, we've even tried acting like her in those situations...Yin breaks down...Zai ends up going off the rails and me..well im waaay to slow to even work well with it....and besides she never trains...her constant moving and adventures is her training, you can't keep up with someone whom almost never stops moving unless its to sleep" he explained "and when she sleeps...she sleeps...like theres no waking her..."

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50