Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:34 pm
He attempted to stick his toungue out at her, but instead, his serpent-like toungue shot out, and instantly retreated back to his mouth. He blushed. "Whoops," He took notice of her hair and smiled. "Want me to brush it?" He turned back into a human. "I'll be gentle, I promise."((dont freak out, he does it all the time...just let him do it...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:23 am
((Who said she would freak out.))
Evelyn shrugged slightly.
"Only if you want to." She smiled at him before starting to cut up the fish and start to eat it happily.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:14 am
He smiled and got up. He sat back down behind her and gently ran his fingers through it unknotting all the tangles painlessly. He stroked it delicately. "You have beautiful hair, Evelyn."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:59 am
She smiled and looked at him surprised.
"Thank you. But how did you do that? I mean I always end up hurting myself, and when you did that I didn't even notice. How did you do that?" She had disregarded the comment only because she thought he was only being nice, she didn't really think he ment it.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:33 pm
He smiled. "I guess I have a natural gift with hair, or something." He gently caressed the side of her neck while gathering up her hair. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, having read her thoughts. "And I did mean what I said, I wasn't just being nice."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:35 pm
She blushed and smiled.
"I usually don't get complements. Sorry if I'm doubtful." She held up a peice of fish.
"Sure you're not hungry?"  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:19 pm
He was surprised."Don't usually get compliments!? Thats ridiculous! You-" He paused, not sure if he should continue, not wanting to be too forward with her. "I think you're absolutely beautiful," He blushed, and finished the braid he had done in her hair perfectly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:25 pm
Evelyn let her gaze fall to the half of fish that was still left, blushing.
"When you come from my family you're never pretty enough. But thank you." She smiled at him, trying not to be sad.
"You sure you don't want any fish? I mean look at it. It's begging you to eat it." She tried to change the subject letting her defencive nature kick in.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:32 am
He sighed. "Actually, I'm allergic to fish. I-It's kind of embarrassing," redface "But thank you though,"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:34 am
Evelyn looked like she had just killed a bunny.
"Ohh..I'm so sorry. I didn't know... I'm so sorry."  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:06 pm
"No, don't be sorry," He gently caressed her neck again."I don't usually eat anyway, it's rather strange actually." He smiled."I usually just sit and drink Rum."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:03 pm
Evelyn smiled and rolled her eyes.
"Ya and that's really healthy." She picked at the fish while finishing it.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:03 pm
"9!!Well, I really like it, anyway," He hurried to change the subject.((Im bored, think of somethin!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:30 pm
((Fine gosh. Everyone makes me think of something.))
Evelyn rolled her eyes and got up to throw the rest of the fish back into the lake.
"Well let's go search the mountains. I mean there has to be something worth exploring up there, so come on." She smiled and grabbed onto his hand to pull him up.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:47 pm
99He looked at her hand for a moment, then shook his head, blinking. "Right, exploring," He got up with her help. "Where to, Miss Evelyn?" His tone was suddenly mocking.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff