Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kudos Das

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:26 am
I wish I was a Green...wait...I mean uhhh...*cough* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:55 pm
*snick* *giggles and glomps Selene*  

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:37 am
Kurai_Yamino
*snick* *giggles and glomps Selene*
*glomps back* Hey hun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:05 am
hehe *clings to selene, eyes liana and scratches behind his ear*

yea know what i hate my new keyboard for my new pc, its got a button that says power, so anyway i was typeing out a post today and i was like this is new...whats it do...and i pressed it and my hole damned comp just shut down, didnt ask me if i wanted to or anything and i lost a post dammit gonk stressed  

Nimliiost

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:11 pm
Nimliiost
hehe *clings to selene, eyes liana and scratches behind his ear*

yea know what i hate my new keyboard for my new pc, its got a button that says power, so anyway i was typeing out a post today and i was like this is new...whats it do...and i pressed it and my hole damned comp just shut down, didnt ask me if i wanted to or anything and i lost a post dammit gonk stressed

Cause that wasnt obvious eh? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:59 am
sush you! i have an affinity for pressing buttons and id think id would bring up the little window that says logout shutdown or restart...which would make some sence..but no it just turn my comp right off  

Nimliiost

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:25 pm
*giggles and purrs*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:39 pm
O_o; What happened to the WoT thread? When I try the link to it, it says there are no posts for the topic...  

Darz

kishou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:18 pm
Darz
O_o; What happened to the WoT thread? When I try the link to it, it says there are no posts for the topic...

Gaia's all borked up; you have to go to a page other than the first. I'm using this link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58147&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=5235  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:21 pm
*dances about*  

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

o[ Nogitsune ]o

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:41 pm
Gah... sorry for my disappearance over the past few weeks. My internet connection went down and I had to contact the phone company to get it fixed >_<.

Now.. I need to catch up on the pages I've fallen behind on.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:54 pm
Nimliiost
sush you! i have an affinity for pressing buttons and id think id would bring up the little window that says logout shutdown or restart...which would make some sence..but no it just turn my comp right off
That's because you have a Mac.  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Velitis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:38 pm
Okay, I have to ask this, but are people blind AND stupid? Requests to join the guild, but if I recognize that by clicking the WoT Guild link in the GGN, it takes you to this little description of the place. And the first paragraph CLEARLY states that people need to read the rules and then fill out the application. And yet NO ONE thus far (of 5 applicants) has filled out an application.

Sometimes I really worry about humanity.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:11 am
Jcd Se7en
Okay, I have to ask this, but are people blind AND stupid? Requests to join the guild, but if I recognize that by clicking the WoT Guild link in the GGN, it takes you to this little description of the place. And the first paragraph CLEARLY states that people need to read the rules and then fill out the application. And yet NO ONE thus far (of 5 applicants) has filled out an application.

Sometimes I really worry about humanity.

Sometimes I wish stupid applicants were all we had to worry about.  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:28 pm
Selene Locke
Nimliiost
That's because you have a Mac.

yeah and its sexy just like you xp whee heart blaugh xd domokun  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas