Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jordon352

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:55 pm
Shane swore as he felt her breathing slow and worked faster."Come on come on come on."He said picks out pieces of shrapnel.he knew he would have to remove her clothes for further inspection but he wasn't sure if it would be alright.it would be kind of sick in a sense but it needed to be done.He dropped the tweezers on his lap and started patching up some of the cuts with a needle and thread he was only sewing up the holes that had no shrapnel in it.he had blood on his hands but it hardly mattered he needed to continue his procedure.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:45 pm
Andre grunted as he pulled the bolt lock shut on the manhole to keep it in place, he held his side, panting heavily as he pushed himself up from the ground. He looked over at Nilla, lying on the ground bleeding badly, and at the others. He pulled his last clip and one stray bullet from his pocket and reloaded his Glock 22, he chambered the 13th round and got up, holding the gun tightly in one hand, swearing loudly and looking around, "Who the F*** used that grenade!"  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:58 pm
N for Notorious
Andre grunted as he pulled the bolt lock shut on the manhole to keep it in place, he held his side, panting heavily as he pushed himself up from the ground. He looked over at Nilla, lying on the ground bleeding badly, and at the others. He pulled his last clip and one stray bullet from his pocket and reloaded his Glock 22, he chambered the 13th round and got up, holding the gun tightly in one hand, swearing loudly and looking around, "Who the F*** used that grenade!"
(You locked the door on me... thanks!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:00 pm
113 Jumped into the back of the truck. He turned his hand back to normal. "So where we heading?" He looked at each and every one of the people he was with. He analized them. Seth, Carlton and Justin.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

awaqu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm
Carlton shrugged when he was asked the question. For all he cared, he wanted to get to the next city. Looking over at his others he gave them the look of "what is your idea?" With that, he turned his concentration towards the road. It would be a shame if after all of that work, they ended up getting hit by an abandoned car. He glanced down and spotted his pipe. He couldn't figure out why he liked it so much, as it brought on the concept of close combat. Perhaps it was from the thrill of smashing a skull in, and feeling that impact vibrate through his hands. Perhaps it was just a way to let off steam, but either way, he was keeping it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 pm
Rayde painfully got up as she saw Nilla collapse to the ground and limped her way over to her postion as quickly as possible. Rayde slumped to the ground with a thud as she grabbed Nilla's hand and said, "Hey, I'm here for you." It was futile and Rayde knew it the girl was unconcious as Shane worked feverishly to patch up the girl's injuries. "Nilla, you've ocme this far don't let go now." Rayde hoped Shane's efforts were not going to be in vain, she'd seen people die before, and Nilla looked like she was slipping. She could hear the others talking around her but it didn't matter. Rayde was sick of losing everyone she ever came in contact with. Truth is she liked having Nilla around, it was like being around her sister. She missed her sister desperatley and enjoyed having Nilla around. Rayde watched Shane as he continued his work. Suddenly she heard a thump as Andre locked the sewer grate. "Who the ******** used that Grenade!?" she heard him shout. Rayde turned and looked over at Andre who was pissed. "I don't know, but lets worry about that later Andre. Right now we got bigger things to worry about. Right now, we need someone to keep an eye out for any undead coming this way while we patch Nilla up so we can get to some real help." Rayde turned back to Nilla and brushed her hair from her face. "Shane, do you need any help?"  

Rayde Dannefor

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:39 pm
(In case you guys have forgotten, Shane was the one that threw the grenade.)

As Nilla lay unconscious, or mostly unconscious, her hand tightened around Rayde's. Her grasp was weak and steadily weakening. If she didn't get some proper medical attention soon, she would die. Unfortunately, finding proper medical attention would be easier said than done.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:54 pm
Justin scoffed as Carlton and 113 glanced at him. "I Think there's a large town a bit north. It possible that there are other survivors there but highly unlikely." He glanced down at his feet as he felt the hairs raise on the back of his neck. "I assume there will be a 5:1 zombie to human ratio." He quivered a little before turning so he could see Carlton and 113. He then crossed his arms and tucked his hands into his sides.  

darmani

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:17 pm
((He's still paying for that what do you think it's doing to shane and his thought process thats why he's working on Nilla as hard as he can so he can save her from death he was trained for medical statistics and surgery not fighting or using grenades.))

"Andre....how about you shut the ******** up and keep watch before I shoot you."Shane said in a pissed off tone.he knew Nilla was fading and he had to keep working and him shouting wasn't quite helping.He frowned to himself privately and finished sewing up all the cleared wounds there were maybe twenty left, he had no choice but he slipped off Nilla's shirt and laid it across her chest to cover herself as he continued to pluck bits of shrapnel from the wounds with his tweezers it probably hurt quite a bit he knew from first hand what he had done and that is why he had to work harder to save his friend,To save what seemed like a complete copy of what his sister used to be he had to save her he couldn't let her die not on his watch not in these times.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:02 pm
Andre growled, aiming his Glock 22 at Andre's back, "Oh you gonna kill me? just like you killed that little girl you're trying to save right now, I'd like to see you try, or is it just women you can hurt." Andre spat in Shane's direction, Andre glared at Shane, clearly seething about the situation, his hands gripping his Glock 22 tightly. Andre's face was contorted in anger, and there was sweat on his palms.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:27 pm
"..."Shane was silent as his words felt like a slap to the face."How about I just leave and let you all die like it even matters the countless times i've seen people die we're all screwed you know it and I know it now shut the ******** up before I shoot you."He had to keep his head cool although he had hesitated for a second mentally calculating his ammo levels then realizing he had enough that he could waste Andre 30 times with one weapon.he shrugged it off."Of course you point the gun at the person with extensive medical expertise if anybody is to blame its the person that brought grenades...I'm no soldier I'm a doctor so just leave me alone or else you might be feeling a little sick after your next meal."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:52 pm
Andre chuckled, "Oh yah, thats it, deflect the blame, someone brought them along because they had them, and they might be useful later." Andre growled, "But you were the dumb motherf***** who used those things when we were in a tight little tunnel, what made you think that was going to work? you're supposed to be the smart one doc." Andre shook his head a bit, keeping his eyes fixed on Shane as he patched Nilla up, "When you're done that, slide your gun towards me without turning, I'm watching you man, any sudden movements and I get triggerhappy..."  

N for Notorious
Crew

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:16 pm
Mark loaded his weapon with a audible click. "You two need to quiet down. There's zombies around still and shouting your heads off at each other wont fix anything. All it might accomplish is getting us into another situation like the sewers." Shaking his head Mark muttered something and whistled for Horace. "I'll scout around the general area to ensure we're not about to get mobbed. For god sakes don't start killing each other while I'm gone." With that Mark got up and walked into the woods, fading from view in a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:02 pm
Rayde could feel Nilla's grasp slowly slipping from hers, the sounds of the two egotistical men arguing was only making the situation worse. Mark was absoultely right in this case. Rayde was getting a bit upset at how childish the two were acting. "Shane, Andre! Knock it the ******** off! You both know that neither one of you is helping with your screaming and bickering," she said as she bit back the pain in her leg, "All you're doing is making it worse, SHane you finish doing what you can to stop the bleeding and hook her up to the IV's in my aid bag and Andre go give Mark a hand! NOW!" Rayde looked back at Nilla's pained face and she whispered, "Hang in there hun, we'll have you patched up in no time." Rayde knew it was a lie, that they could probably only barely even stabalize her enough for transport to a nearby hospital to get the right supplies to save her life. Hell, Rayde knew that it was highly unlikely that she'd ever walk again if they weren't able to get some of those same supplies, she'd probably die of infection in a few days, just like Nilla.... Rayde shook the thought from her mind, she'd come too far to quit now. "Nilla be strong, I'm here with you. Shane is doing his best. He'll get you patched up enough to move you to a safer place so he can attempt surgery, you just need to be strong and stay with me. Please say something. Anything..." Rayde felt a tear hit her eye, and she slumped her head down next to Nilla's hopeing that she could somehow keep Nilla with her long enough for this to work.  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:36 pm
Shane was about to speak but was interrupted by Rayde and Mark he shrugged it off,whatever just that b*****d better not sleep with the rest of them or anywhere near him he sighed and shook his head."Get me the equipment Rayde I need it and I can't stop to do it.I hope your good at needles."He said as he continued to pluck pieces of shrapnel then sewing up all wounds in Nilla's stomach,There were two areas to do and he'd probably get slapped."Now Nilla remember I'm a doctor I see people naked all the time...I'm going to have to proceed to every region of your body because theres shrapnel there too...I promise I won't do anything perverted remember it is all in my degree."He said trying to reassure her as he removed the shirt which was covering her and got to work,luckily for them both few pieces of shrapnel was in her chest and it only took a few minutes and he had her covered up and sewn up.he frowned,all that was left was the torso.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games