Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 pm
Meteki stamped his foot to try and get her attention, "Not until you take that silly dress off of Zagato!"

Ninian stepped back, "Sorry Uncle. Just testing if they were real..."

Muktesh hugged her, "Aw it's ok..... wheres Nils?"

Melange took his chance! This was his moment to flirt back! He caught Abyss tongue with his mouth before she drew it back. He wasn't sure how to follow it up though...

Meteki started to get ticked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:42 pm
Abyss snaps her fingers and Zagato gets pants and a shirt on. sHe shoots her hand at MEteki as she kisses Melange back.

"Nils is in bed." Ferio sighs siting there looking at the rubble. "When can we go get Lucy... I have always wanted to see where she came form."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 pm
Muktesh smiled when he looked at Melange and Abyss, "Once the lovebirds are done." Then he chuckled.

Ninian runs off to wake up Nils.

Meteki walks up to Zagato, "There, all better now?"

Melange scored! And then.... he somehow forgot what was going on... and held Abyss tighter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:59 pm
Zagato nodds. He runs up to Meteki and jumps on his back.

Abyss smiles and wraps her tail around his leg. "You know we cant do this stuf infront of everyone. We need a room..." She licks his nose. She snaps her fingers and the Inn appear back together. She gets up and Drags Melanges into the inn. "Be back soon..."

Ferio waves his hands. "firsted she wants to go save Lucy then she wants to do Melange gosh! at least she fixed my inn..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:47 pm
Muktesh shook his head, "One kiss and their off to bed. Can't kids these days learn to wait??"

Ninian found Nils asleep in the bar. She shakes him slightly, "Hey Nils.... wake up. It's time to wake up Nils..."

Nils looks groggily at Ninian, "Hmmmm?? Oh... I fell asleep..."

Melange at first was very pleased with his victory after his few losses, but.... then a pulse of pain in his abdomen reminded him. Do not engage anyone. Melange looked awkwardly at Abyss, "What exactly are we doing??"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:03 am
Abyss stoped she lets go of Melange. "Yeah i think we should take untill Lucys saved and blah blah. Just dont feel right knowing shes going though pain with a vampire." She grabs him back outside. "Can we go now."

Zagato puts a hand up. "NEVER!!! Becuz no one wants my mother. So NEVER we wont save her!"

Abyss gets annoyed look. "Oh yea Zagato rember who thorw you to safty and cryed like a lil baby when she died. And Mukesh rember who told everyone not to kill you other then Ninian. And idk Meteki as she ever saved you..." She feels pain on her arm. She looks down and sees bit marks. But there not bleeding. There just there form where Lucys geting bite.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:18 am
Muktesh nodded, "I'm a demigod now. I think I can do this."

Ninian and Nils came up and said at the same time, "We will too!"

Melange stares intently at Abyss bite marks. After all these years and isolation.... it was starting to wake up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:29 am
Abyss looks at Meteki and Zagato. "Last chance on comeing."

Zagato looks at Abyss. "Its all up to daddy. Adding Lucys a trader to us right. She picks Muktesh over us. Right..."

Umi crawls over to Abyss. "Im in" She wags her wolf tail.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:44 am
Meteki nodded, "I'm going. Lucy didn't betray us. I had betrayed her. For putting a beast higher in my priority list than her. I shall not make that same mistake again.... and I'll prove that to her!"

Muktesh scratched the back of his head, "Errrr.... I don't even like her that way. Sure she tried a move on me once maybe twice but it never sparked anything. I'm just not interested in her."

Melange finds himself licking Abyss's cheek. A very odd notion especially at a time like this.

Everyone stared at Melange oddly. He never does these kinds of things.

Cicleta tapped his shoulder, "Uh... Melange? Are you alright??"

Melange shot a glare at her and slashed at her with his sword.

Cicleta jumped back, barely dodging the blow, "Hey woah what the ******** hell Melange!?!? Why did you attack me!?!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:55 am
"Ok we can go good..." Abyss smiles at Melange. "Isnt he cute"

Umi rolls her eyes. "Puppy love i swear."

Zagato look at Melange. He tuges on Meteki hair. "Whats he doing to Abyss..."

Abyss smiles and teleporsted everyone inside the doors of her world. The sky it dark. The grass trees flowers lay died. And evil looking monsters run about.

Umi jumps up and down. "OMG ITS HEAVY! I all the ugly looking dog like things!!" She turns into a wolf and starts to run after them taking them down.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:17 am
Meteki was uncomfortable with Melange's violence. This is the first time he saw him actually strike at an ally, let alone a close friend.

Muktesh was also wary of the violence. But there was more important things to attend to. He looks at Abyss, "Lead the way!"

Melange glares hatefully at everyone except for Abyss. His sword was still in his hand, ready to attack anyone who got close.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 am
Abyss starts to head for a mountain with a big black castle at the top. "Melange you feeling ok?"

Zagato jumps off of Meteki. "Whoever gets top the spooky castle firsted wins!!!" He takes off running.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:30 am
Meteki did not want Zagato to finish first, he didn't know what was waiting for them, "Zagato wait! This isn't an appropriate game for us to play right now! Please stop!" Meteki starts off after him.

Muktesh smiled, "This is my kind of game!" And he runs towards the castle, attempting to beat Zagato there.

Ninian and nils go with Muktesh in case if he does something stupid.

Melange snapped back to reality and shook his head, "No.... I'm......... not feeling..... too good......" He falls to one knee, using his sword to keep himself from falling completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 am
Abyss stops and looks at Melange and gets on one knee. She looks at him. "Whats wrong love?"

Zagato disappears. And appears on the window of the castle. He looks inside. He sees Lucy chains up bleeding beaten. He wags his tail then he sees a weird looking man and he ducks down. still able to see but able not to be seen.

"Lucy why cant you just give me your power. We didnt have to do this to you. Really we didnt. And plus no ones comeing for you. Thats must be hurtfull. And Lucy of you dont give it to me. I will take it form you. And you know how i do that. I already showed you. You for 30 mins bofor you change. Unless i bite you again." Xaki says looking at Lucy.

Lucy looks at him hateful. And spits blood in his face.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 am
Meteki hides with Zagato. "What's going on in there?" He whispered.

Muktesh sneers at the window. Deciding he wanted to see the pinnacle of his powers very soon, so he smashed through the window with his godly might, "The God of Darkness is here! So..... what are you all going to do about it??" A field of flesh deterioration energy forms around him.

Nils and Ninian did a face palm. They knew he was going to do something stupid! ((Yes, they are twins.))

Melange felt the crystal getting stronger.... and far more painful. He hunkered down and started whimpering.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games