Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:17 pm
He pulled the blanket up around them, smiling.
"Cozy now?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:07 pm
Evelyn smiled and giggled softly.
"Yes, but I was cozy before." She looked up at him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:08 am
"The more cozy, the better..." He smirked and kissed her neck again, pulling her closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:02 am
Evelyn smiled softly and purred when he did that. Moving her head so he had better access she just let him do what he pleased.
"Always."  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:52 am
(Grrrowwwllll.... I want your fox tail!!! lol)

His hand slid up under her shirt slowly, moving his lips to hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:21 pm
((Well I want my were-tail back. So ehh...))
Evelyn smiled softly at the feel of his hands on her skin and she kisses him gently at first before making it deeper while pressing her body closer to him.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:47 pm
His ear twitched, and the door to the bedroom closed quietly, and he gently pulled her shirt off, and shrugged out of his own.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:00 pm
Evelyn smiled softly and let him take off her shirt. She let her hands run up and down his sides while giggling softly at him.
"So is this all we're going to do for the next few days?" She spoke of course about the fact that she knew they were going to get married and hell why not have the honeymoon early.

Niamh smiled and climbed onto Pluto's back.
"Yuky, can I take Pluto on a walk?" She looked up at him with a smile.

Breanna just watched while petting one of the unicorns that Yuki had lead to them and just watched him react to Niamh.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:20 am
He smiled. "If its what you want, love. The air was just screaming at me to take off your shirt, you know?" He smirked. "Plus, you kinda look like you need a little sex maybe..." He gently pushed her back onto the bed, kissing her neck. "Of course, just say the word and I'll stop..."
(If i can get you a were tail, can i have ur fox tail?? sad )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:17 pm
((Sure.))

Evelyn giggled softly and sqwermed underneith him.
"Really now, that wouldn't have anything to do with you just wanting to get some." She smirked at him and let her hands rest on his back while moving her head so he could have better access, she wasn't going to push him away. But she wasn't going to push him on either, if he wanted sex, then so be it, if not then whatever.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:47 pm
He looked at her.
"'Getting some?' Hm," He smiled and kissed her lips again.
"Do you want it?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:15 pm
She smiled softly at him and just shrugged while keeping her arms wrapped around his neck.
"If you want it, then I'm not going to deny ya." She spoke as she looked up at him with a sencere smile.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:52 pm
He kissed her deeply again, his soft hair tickling her face and neck.
You're so yummy,
(well, its gonna be a while, sowwy. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:42 pm
She giggled softly and sqwermed slightly when she felt him tickling her.
"Thank you, I work hard on tasting good." She winked at him and smiled before resting her head on his shoulder.

((No worries, I might get it myself and then I'll give you the fox tail...depends on how bored I get.))  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:28 am
(Oh wow. Get Bored!!! Get Bored!!lol)

He rolled over so she was on top of him, and stroked her neck.
"How does such a beautiful creature end up with an ol' boy like me...?" He wondered aloud, smiling fondly at her.

Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games