Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John Duplin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm
John kept low. He turned around and shot a zombie in the face, it started crawling And then he shot it again. The double tap. He crept into the bathroom. He really had to go. He opened the door. A dead man, sitting there, pants down and part of his head missing. John closed the door and went into the next one. He remebered his rule, Beware of bathrooms. He sat on the toliet and did his buisness. After he was done. He heard a noise. He grabbed the toilet seat and ripped it off. He kicked the door down and rushed the, Cat?. He stopped just as he was about to beat it down. It gave a Purr and scampered off. "What the hell." He left the bathroom and was greeted by a zombie. He started running. Cardio. He turned around and shot it in the face. It did a plop. POW! Double Tap. John wasnt a very likely Zombie Survivor, he was kinda scronny, but he had rules, good rules, to follow. He sat on the hood of his car. and pondered. Its kinda funny how things went from bad, to s**t storm. John got in the car. He checked to back seat, Again, one of his rules. Nothing. He turned on the car and sped off. It was a Hybrid, Which is the new Fad in California... or what was the Fad.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 pm
Nilla remained motionless as Shane removed her shirt. She wasn't in a position to object. Underneath, her nice, healthy tan was gone. Just gone, her skin turned the color and consistency of old, mildew-damaged paper. Her breasts were small, almost girlish, with small, pink nipples. Her body was covered in black and blue splotches where she was bleeding internally. She'd been peppered with shrapnel all along her right sideā€”her face, her neck, her arm, her back.

As she lay there, drifting in and out of consciousness, Nilla heard someone whispering in her ear. It was Rayde. "Nilla, be strong. I'm here with you," she said, "Shane is doing his best. He'll get you patched up enough to move you to a safer place so he can attempt surgery. You just need to be strong and stay with me."

Nilla turned her head toward Rayde. She opened her mouth to speak, but her throat was too dry.

"Please, say something" Rayde said, a tear in her eye, "Anything."

Nilla swallowed, then whispered something. "Alex," she said.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

John Duplin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:08 pm
John saw a zombie, eating a survivor. He sped up and opened up the door. The zombie hit the door and flew back. John chuckled. He wasnt paying attention when BAM. He hit a tree. Luckly, he was wearing a seatbelt. He opened up the door and stumbled out of it. He grabbed the crowbar in the back, you never know when your gunna need it. he stuffed it into his back pocket. He walked away from the car in wince he came in. The car was totaled, his insurance would have covered it, but since theres no one to do that, theres no need to worry about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 pm
Mako was breathing hard, his heart pumping from the close call with the car. He hadn't been watching his six and the zombie jumped him from behind. It was still alive, he could hear it, but it wouldn't bother him for a while. He slowly sat up glancing at his blood stained arm, though apon further investigation he found that it wasnt his blood. The car was gone now and maybe that was for the better. Mako stood up just as the zombie started crawling towards him. He procided to stomp on its neck with his boot, breaking the spineal nerve. "Good thing I have unlimited ammo for my heel." He sadly joked, trying to perk himself back up. Mako walked down the road, paying more attention to his six.  

mako kenichi

0h Gh0st

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:29 am
((Mako maybe you'd like to join Justin, Carlton, 113 and I? We have an armored car and 113 is inactive at the moment.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:21 pm
-Notaurius-
((Mako maybe you'd like to join Justin, Carlton, 113 and I? We have an armored car and 113 is inactive at the moment.))

(idk what page is your profiles on?)

(EDIT: ok i'v read some of your work, I guess I'll join you find some way to bring me in)  

mako kenichi

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:47 pm
Mako walked slowly with nowhere to go, trying to remember the words to this one song he used to like. Suddenly he saw patches of darkness that exploded into his eyes, his head swimming as he could hear blood rushing into his ears deafing him, his eyes dialated to try to catch any glimps of light. In a second it was over, everything quickly reterning to normal. Mako flashed out his pistol turning in a full circle making sure that no zombies had happened to find him while he had been weakended. His stomach growled, the mess caused by low blood sugar. He needed to eat, and that ment going into a gas station. Mako cringed at the thought of it, but he had no choice.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:36 pm
-Notaurius-

((113 isn't technically inactive, he was removed because it couldn't exist with the tech available in the rp, so he's just gone, not inactive))  

N for Notorious
Crew

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:29 pm
Mako walked silently up to a gas station, quickly checking the door. He swore quietly when he relized it was an unlocked push door, the only one that zombies could ever get into. He quickly burst in flailing his gun as he checked around him. Mako heared a moan and turned just in time to see a female zombie hit the counter, unable to jump over it. He shot her right between the eyes and turned. Suddenly he was hit by a man with the strenght of a freight train, smashing him into the counter. With strenght born of adrenaline Mako pistol whipped the man in the ear, smashing his head to the side befor he could sink his jaws into Mako's shoulder. The mans head smashed into a case of lighters and most of them broke spilling gasoline over the zombies face and splashing his hair. Mako grabbed one of the unbroken lighters and just as the zombie turned for another attack he lit the lighter, the zombies head consumed by flames. Mako kicked him squarly in the chest. Then bringing up his pistol he pulled off a head shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:44 pm
Mako breathed again as the adrenaline still pumping through his veins, suddenly he got a sinking feeling in his gut that had nothing to do with his hunger. He was grabbed from behind by the second male cashier, How did I not notice him? Mako curses himself. The man was going in for the bite to the back of Mako's head when Mako kicked off from the ground, smashing the back of his head into the mans noes shoveing it forcefully into the the cashiers brain. It was a merical that Mako hadn't been bitten but it wasnt over yet as he saw a small child zombie limping towards him. He heard another moan as two more adult zombie ran at him from his right. Mako threw his beretta into the air to his left hand as his right flashed to his desert eagle, catching the pistol awkwardly in his left hand he flipped it shooting the child in the head twice while at the same time shooting at the adults with the eagle. In seconds it was over, Mako breathed a sigh of relief checking behind him he jumped onto the counter seeing no more zombies anywere he stocked up on high calorie food and water, running out of the building back into the open air.  

mako kenichi

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 pm
(( IIM SERIOUSLY SORRY!!! redpwr i am really sorry got kicked off my comp for bad grades.. now im back up but its been a while... fogive me guys its my bad.. >.<. course my guy is probably dead by now... starting anew.. maybe...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:03 pm
Rayde heard Nilla's voice say weakly amidst the chaos, "Alex," Rayde smiled, there was hope for the young woman. "Hey, focus on that. Alex, was that your name? Think about that, see if you can remember anything else!" Rayde was excited, she knew that if she could get Nilla thinking about something other than pain that she could stay concious. She shook Nilla's hand slightly, "Come on, stay with me. Can you tell me anything else about Alex?" Rayde carefully brushed her hair out of her eyes and smiled slightly.  

Rayde Dannefor

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:57 pm
When Nilla spoke, Rayde became quite excited. "Hey, focus on that," she said. "Alex, was that your name? Think about that, see if you can remember anything else!"

Nilla nodded. "My name was Alex," she said. It was. She knew it was. She wasn't sure how she knew, but she did. She thought that maybe her life would flash before her eyes, like your life was said to do before you died. She tightened her grip on Rayde's hand. "I don't want to die, Rayde" she said again, "I don't want to die."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:50 am
((yo N for Notorious, it's your tern I think))  

awaqu

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:41 pm
Shane listened to the girls conversation then perked up when Nilla mentioned death."And I aint about to let that happen."He said as he continued to focus on her wounds he had pulled up her pant legs as far as they would go without revealing any of herself and continued plucking out the piece of shrapnel,luckily most of them weren't deep enough to be fatal but since there were about a hundred or so of them all over her body they were fatal enough."Alex,hun we need to turn you over okay? Rayde I need your help if we're gonna inspect her back I need your support in turning her over."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games