Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 am
Xaki "Yes i have heard of you. Sad lil name don't you think. And plus don't you think you guys are a lil to late. Just go home and have fun skipping and marrying away. I have things to do." He shoots his hand away at Muktesh.

The chains on Lucy unlock she falls to the ground. She lays there unable to pick herself up. That's how beat and weak she is.

Abyss makes Melange lay on his back. She rub put her hand on his forehead. Trying to make him feel contable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 am
Meteki peeks in, what the hell was Muktesh thinking!? Did he receive that much power!?!?

Muktesh smiled, "Yes. I was pathetic as the Exiled but that I am no more. Zakuma has been slain by my hand and now more than just his power flows through me." He warps Lucy to him, now covered in pure darkness, "Shadows of Misery! Release your claws from this woman!!" Lucy completely heals.

Melange felt his dark crystal long for her touch more than himself.... which is a problem, he felt the crystal of light and the crystal of darkness fighting within him. The crystal of light will allow him to live peacefully. The darkness will have him feed off of Abyss.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 am
Xaki looks pissed at Muktesh. "Still wont heal that she will become a vampire. And kill every single person she sees!" He throws a dark/red ball at him.

Lucys teeth slowly starts to grow sharp. She slowly starts feeling her heart start to go slower.

Zagato look at Lucy and then looks at Meteki.

Abyss puts her forehead on Melanges.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:24 pm
Meteki readies a soul blast to smoke that Xaki guy to smithereens.

Muktesh smiled again after knocking the ball away as if it were nothing, "Then that means I just have to turn her into a fomor." Muktesh reaches into Lucy's back and grabs her spine. He cannot cure her vampirism, but he can control it. A red mark starts to form on her forehead. ((There.... isn't.... a single.... fomor picture!? WTFH!?))

Melange wraps his arms around Abyss and falls down to the ground with her.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:41 pm
Xaki smiles that Meteki. As something kicks him into the room. Xaki disappear as the room become dark. All the windows and doors become none able to enter and exit form. Monsters starts to crawl all over the walls. As rust and blood forms on the walls. "Welcome to my Hell!! Meteki you going to love what i did to your gf. Shes very fun in bed. Adding when shes fighting back." Laughing geting louder and louder to where you have to cover your ears.

Lucy covers her ears. As she whines.

Abyss looks at melange. "Whats wrong!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:47 pm
Meteki looks around and starts firing soul shots at the monsters.

Nils's eyes widen, "Sis! We have to help them!"

Nils's and Ninian turn into dragons.

Muktesh was for some reason unimpressed. Once the sigil finished taking place, her body became a puppet with strings to him. Then he felt something...... with tremendous power coming this way.... and his senses told him to get the ******** out. He picked Lucy up and put her on his shoulder, and sent ravens to attack Xaki as he warped away.

Melange wanted to tell her to run... or go away.... or something, but he couldn't... He instead started to kiss her, something he knew he'd regret, whether or not she liked it.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:57 pm
The bodies of the ravens appear in-front of Muktesh dead. "Of my dear friends you all got to do better!" Beams starts to shoot at Muktesh and Meteki. Once they hit the ground they explode. "Run lil mice run." He laughs. "Should have got here sooner to save her!"

Lucy shacks as Muktesh picks her up. A look that was never on her face was on it now. True fear and true sadness. "no more no more plz..." Her mutters to herself grabing tightly onto Muktesh rode.

Abyss kisses Melange back. She thinks to herself. "This isnt really Melange is it...."

Zagato feels Lucys fear pain and sadness. He trys to touch the window but it shock him so bad he falls out of the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:07 pm
Meteki sees Zagato fall, but before he jumps of him, Ninian catches him in her mouth. Not like that made Meteki feel any better, it just made him shocked. Then the explosion hit, making him fall off, but he adjusted himself to strike Ninian. No dragon ws going to eat him and get away with it.

Ninian swallowed Zagato into her deactivated stomach to keep him safe. Then there was an explosion and she saw Meteki jump. She readied herself to catch Meteki on her back but got a lousy surprise when he stuck her head intentionally. She landed to keep herself from losing control mid-air.

Muktesh evaded the beam. He had no time to mess with this p***k, something bigger was coming! And the ravens were magic anyways. No life in the first place.

Morrighan was unamused by the large monster mob that tried to shred her to pieces, her aura alone dispatched them. She was to find this man Muktesh and reprimand him for using forbidden alchemy. Luckily she does not need to see him, his dark aura has a unique pattern....  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:19 pm
A beam hits right beside Ninian. It explosions sending her to go though the wall and down the moutain. "Now now Muktesh. What we going to do about you not giveing up Lucy and why dont you give her up. You dont like her anyways. She never did anything for you. Shes just a scaryed lil kid!" Xaki yells.

"no no no go back!" Lucy turns into a cat and crawls into Muktesh robe.

Abyss pulls away form Melange. "Whats wrong with you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:26 pm
Meteki charges lightning and hits Ninian with the magic as she goes flying.

Ninian gets back on her feet once stopping only to get hit with a lightning spell. She whines and collapses from paralysis.

Nils saw Meteki attacking Ninian and tackled him, trying to get him to stop.

Muktesh teleports everyone away first. Then he jumps out, turning back to Xaki, "She looked after Nils and Ninian when I went mad, that was more than I could ever ask her for..." Then disappears with Lucy, appearing at the Bar.

Morrighan reached the castle, but was upset that the trail had gone cold. She enters the castle to question any witnesses.

Melange appeared on Abyss's bed with her, "There's nothing wrong with me.... except.... a broken heart..." What he was really trying to say was to go away before it gets you! The dark crystal analyzed her DNA from the kiss.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:59 pm
Lucy still shivers in Muktesh robe. Her crawls diged into the robe to keep a hold not to fall out. "meow meow meow meow." Her crys in pain.

Abyss gets up, "Fine.." She leaves the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:15 pm
Once they reappear, Meteki looked around but he couldn't see Ninian, "Damn! Where did that dragon go!?!? Is it still in that other world!? I have to save Zagato!"

Ninian appears in the forest. She spits Zagato out and returns to her human state, covered in bruises, "Zagato...." She says weakly.

Muktesh embraced Lucy, "It's ok... it will be over sometime.... just give me some time to reverse the vampirism.... you just have to be patient ok?" He knew there was a way.... he just couldn't remember.

Morrighan went up to the room with Xaki in it, "Hello? Anybody still alive?"

Melange smiled. Both of them did. The dark crystal got her DNA and Melange was happy that she left. Then the dark crystal decided that it didn't like Melange's body, so it did a DNA transmogrification, using Abyss's DNA as a sample. Melange was horrified, his body... it turned into hers!  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:33 pm
Abyss walks out side the inn. She sighs and looks back. "I dont care anymore..."

Ferio falls form the roof and lands on Abyss. "oww..."

"Oww Ferio get off of me!!" Abyss yells.

Zagato looks at her. "Whats wrong..." He crawls over to her.

"NO!!!" Lucy screams. Not worryed about the Vampire thing. Just more of what happen there is whats buging her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:38 pm
Meteki went to look for Muktesh.

Ninian moaned in pain, "Your dad..... really knows.... how to beat someone up...." Then she coughed.

Muktesh froze when she screamed, "Ok ok.... what's wrong...? It's ok, you can tell me..."

Melange ran out to catch up to Abyss. She threw her arms out to her crying out, "Abyss abyss! Lets play lets play!" This form of darkness was doing something much more evil than killing. It was destroying Melange.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:47 pm
Zagato starts to heal Ninian. He smiles at her a lil and strocks her hair. As he heals her.

"NO its my fault no no no" She runs out of his robe. She runs across the floor. when she trys to turn into a other room. She slips and slides into the stairs hard. She turns back into her self. She curles into a ball. Pulling at her hair. Crying with a look like no one should ever see.

Ferio quikly runs off knowing something wrong.

Abyss looks at Melange at hateful. "Get the hell away form me!!!" Abyss takes out her Yo-yo looking thing. She starts to spin it.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games