Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:49 pm
TheAzureAlchemist

]-Lunges at Mr.M with a dagger.-[
Come here you!
]-Chases him around-[

In the name of James Brown....GET DOWN! *Crouches and springs off, running all over the place with the agility like Scar*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:50 pm
*changes into a cheeta and chases after Mr. M* get back here!!!!!  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Shadow of Fire
*changes into a cheeta and chases after Mr. M* get back here!!!!!

*Acts like Scar, makes a straight face and barrel rolls to the left or right to avoid her from pounceing him* You can't hunt a hunter women! scream muahahahahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:55 pm
I'm not hunting...I'M KILLING!!!! *goes and chases after Mr. M again ready to claw his eyes out*  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:58 pm
*ducks low and then placed his right hand onto the tummy of the animal's body and lifts her up easily into the air. Now the cat dangles above his head, ready to be transmuted into half the creature it used to be.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:59 pm
*Changs into a chimera again(same one I always use) and bite his arm and began to gnaw on it* yummy! xp He tastes like chicken!  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:59 pm
...Fine... stare If Mr.M can go "Scar" on your butts,then I'm going "Envy"...*Wakes up from coma and clings on Azure licking her face*."Yummy biggrin "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:02 pm
Shadow of Fire
*Changs into a chimera again(same one I always use) and bite his arm and began to gnaw on it* yummy! xp He tastes like chicken!

*clubs her in the face with his left hand and then brushes his right arm off. Quickly launches at her and uses alchemy to trim her teeth an nails. Now that it's teeth are transmuted into oxygen, she looks like an old granma.*  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:05 pm
*regrows new teeeth and begans to chew on him again* Edo? Haro! Haro!
*jumps of Mr. M and does the haro dance(made by emmi it's fun only it hurts)* Haro, haro, haro! *goes and jumps on Mr. M*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:08 pm
Shadow of Fire
*regrows new teeeth and begans to chew on him again* Edo? Haro! Haro!
*jumps of Mr. M and does the haro dance(made by emmi it's fun only it hurts)* Haro, haro, haro! *goes and jumps on Mr. M*

*Uses his right arm like a bat and swats her off to the side* I know I'm sexy but I like to take things slow. *Gives a straight face and looks away from her*  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:11 pm
*claws Mr. M and gnaws on him* Your food stupid, I have my bishies I don't need you... *gnawing on Mr. M again* you taste like KFC popcorn chicken. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:13 pm
*watches them both with an odd Expression on face*I'm short and hes food.....Daaaaamn....*Gets out a tub of Toffee Popcorn*  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:14 pm
Shadow of Fire
*claws Mr. M and gnaws on him* Your food stupid, I have my bishies I don't need you... *gnawing on Mr. M again* you taste like KFC popcorn chicken. xp

*Brushes her off* Then stop biteing me, you obsessive little girl! *Starts to tap his right foot and sings* If you think I'm sexy, and you want my body, then....I forget the rest, but I'll make it up. Come and get me!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:16 pm
No I got Emmi, she loves me. At least I can hug her. *goes and hugs emmi* Which reminds me, I'm a doing a fanfic of her and her bishies I need to finish...  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:16 pm
then just think of Shawn Michaels theme song"Sexy boy" wink *starts singing..."I'm not your boy-toy....I'm just a sexyboy.....They say I'm hot...I know I'm sexy......"  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games