Welcome to Gaia! ::

Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Back to Guilds

Reply Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland
Restart of New Wonderland (Check characer list for changes) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyGenerationSensation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:22 pm
Mysterene trudged on as she looked over her shoulder to make sure Tamuro and little Emily were alright. She reached to the bush were she came from and saw the group standing there. She saw Lyzette and Cherry, who looked a little tired and anxious.

"There they are. Let's see what their doing..." Mysterene whispered to herself as she started to walk towards her companions.

As soon as she was in their range, she raised her hand and started to wave. "Cherry! I found some others! A girl and a chesire!"
Berline raised her little bunny ears and waved as she sat upon Mysterene's hat.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:06 pm
Tamuro waved to the others. She ignored the fact that mysterene had called her just 'a cheshire'. "Hello, everyone!" The guardian said. "Might we join yo for some tea?" She asked.  

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200

Emteii

Dangerous Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:35 pm
Emily peeked from behind Tamuro. She looked around at the strange new people, a bit frightened. She gazed first at the one they called Lyzette, and then Cherry, being careful to avoid their eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:53 pm
Cherry turned around when she heard her name. "I guess they found us," she said with a smile.

"Tea?" Yuki jumped from behind Cherry. "I would love some."

"Is it going to be sugar free Tamuro. We don't want a repeat of last time."

"Serves you right for giving him sugar in the first place." Alice said with a sigh. She was sitting behind the tree, listening to the others.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:48 pm
"In that case," Tamuro said with a smile. "I'll have some peppermint tea. It doesn't need as much sugar. She motioned to the girl behind her and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, turning slightly so that she could. "This is Emily. Please don't cause her too much trouble, she seems to be fairly shy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:42 pm
Mysterene put her hands in her pockets and strolled with Tamuro and Emily. Mysterene smiled as her hat sank down to her eyes.
"Peppermint tea? I haven't tried that in a while." Mysterene said as she walked herself to the group.
"So it seems we're all here now, right? I'm getting quite tired, so it will be nice to have a cup of tea with some new friends. I would love to use the new green tea I got. I haven't had any time to drink it with all the commotion going on."

Mysterene never realized how talkative she had gotten all of a sudden. First she was a bit shy, blushing and stuttering and clutching tightt to her bunny, Berline, and now she got comfortable with these new aquintances. They weren't threatening and very nice to those who were lost. Lost... She looked up to the sky as she remembered her parents and the strange memories she received. Ah yes...she almost forgot about those.

MyGenerationSensation

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:32 pm
He smiled, as he rushed in front of Emily. "I'm Yuki," he beamed. "It's nice to meet you, Emily."

"Alright everybody! Let's go get some warm tea, and decide what to do next." The cheshire said with a calm tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:15 am
The guardian Cheshire smiled at Yuki. "Hi there, Yuki!" She laughed and stealthily slipped him a piece of sugar-free candy. Still tasty, but with less bad side affects.  

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:18 pm
The rabbit popped the treat in his mouth. " 'ank ooh...," he said, while trying to eat his candy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:11 am
Tamuro chuckled again. She reached out her hand and ruffled his ears fondly. "You're very welcome."  

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:13 am
He beamed. He trotted ahead of the group.

"I think you made a friend," Cherry laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:02 pm
Emily was amazed by all of these strange people. "I wonder where they come from..." she thought to herself. Taking a cup of tea and a small cake, she sat and folded her dress around her, trying not to drop crumbs.  

Emteii

Dangerous Kitten

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:49 am
"Some of us are from Wonderland." Cherry grinned. "While there are few who came from your world. Take Alice over there." She pointed to the girl who began to play with the rabbit. "She's from England, I believe...." Her voice trailed off as she tried to remember.

Alice chased after Yuki, as he ran about.
((Got to hate writer's block sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:56 am
Lyzette had kept quiet for some time, and had continued to stay on alert. Finally, she let herself relax enough so that she took her hand out of her pocket, leaving the switch blade inside. Then, she spoke. "I'm from a small town in your world, well, our world," she said, addressing Emily and giving her a quick smile.  

Princess_Alyss_Heart

MyGenerationSensation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:16 pm
Mysterene crossed her arms and said,
"I'm not from here, even though I haved lived here for quite some time, but I don't know exactly where I came from..."
Her memories were still blackened and gone, so it was hard for her to really answer. Still, the only memory she had was her parents, but she kept those memories quiet and left them inside her own head...

Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games