Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0h Gh0st

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 am
(N for Notorious' turn or my turn?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 am
-Notaurius-
(N for Notorious' turn or my turn?)

((whoops, I thought I saw N for Notorious's name on your post sweatdrop I meant you))  

awaqu

0h Gh0st

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:24 am
Could you possibly update me when I get back? Uh, I'm going somewhere right now and i would appreciate itn if you could meassge me or something.l  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:44 pm
(( Posting is your responsibility, and if you can't uphold it, it must be taken. We have been inactive as a group for almost a month, and frankly, I want to get things moving.))  

awaqu

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:03 pm
(I should have a big post for tomorrow would make it today but frankly I'm beat, stupid gym class) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:13 am
I am totally lost. Ever since that other group started posting here, I have no idea what we were doing. In my memory, I think we were at a gas station.  

0h Gh0st

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:57 am
-Notaurius-
I am totally lost. Ever since that other group started posting here, I have no idea what we were doing. In my memory, I think we were at a gas station.

(I hope you're not referring to our group, because we were posting here first.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:20 pm
((exactly,and your due for a post I believe,besides you new people weren't the first to post here.you'll never be because you may only be the only ones frequently posting but my group of Rayde,NoLifeKing,LoneSurvivor,N for Notorious and myself were posting here quite frequently it is just that Rayde's job gets in the way.))  

Jordon352

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:48 pm
Mark was walking through the forest quickly and quietly, taking careful note of any landmarks. Nearing the end of the circuit He noticed a small run down looking shack conspicuously out of place. Edging slowly closer and weary of possible ambush Mark held his machete at the ready and proceeded. Reaching the door Mark turned the handle and pulled, unsurprisingly it was locked. Though it was a crude deadbolt not meant to keep out anything with half a brain. Sliding his Machete point into the slot and turning the bolt gave resistance and with a slight grating sound gave way. Opening the the Door quietly Mark stepped into a modern looking bunker cleverly hidden from the outside. Flicking a light switch and hardly expecting much Mark was surprised to find they came right on. Following the wires Mark traced them to a stack of wired up submarine batteries connected to a solar array hidden under the fake eaves of the shack covering.

It was then he saw the note adhered to the table. It was encased in solid wax, Breaking it open it was also inside several sandwich bags. Opening the mysterious letter it read,

To whom ever may find this,

Hi there my name is Cody or was, because if your reading this I am already gone. I'll go more into this later, but for now let me tell you a story. As I said my name was Cody and I lived a good life. Had a wife and a son. My wife bless her soul was a nurse for many years and was called into service when the outbreaks started. She was bitten shortly after, that was the last time I heard from her. Myself, I was a doctor, and frankly I ignored the calls for me to come help the overwhelmed hospitals. I knew what was going on. My son Bless his soul was in the US army when the started, I haven't heard from him in over a year. I naturally assume the worst, that is why I am writing this. I am old, 68 to be exact and the years are wearing on me. This place is stockpiled with almost anything you could possibly need. With nothing more to live for I will just have to end it shortly after finishing this note. The walls press down on me and I find myself drifting off into happier thoughts. With this said I hereby give you, the person reading this note the right to take whatever you need from here the safe combination is 29-19-5-7-17-12-2, yes that's 7 numbers total. Inside is the remaining 53,000 dollars from my savings for whatever good it may do now. My wife's jewelery is there too, Along with the keys to my old Suburban SUV. If your looking for me don't bother. I'm going to find a quiet place and end it with my trusty old shotgun. The SUV is parked out behind the shack in a outcropping its covered in a camouflaged tarp so you'll have to be sharp to spot it.

Finishing the note Mark looked inside the envelope to find a picture. A man in his late fifties strongly built with soft eyes, a fragile looking older woman at around the same age with a kind smile. And a man in his late twenties all dressed up for combat patting his mother hand as she saw him off. Moving down the stairs Mark located a medical cabinet stocked better than most hospitals he'd been too, and pulled a couple of bottles of Morphine and two blank syringes from the cabinet. He then moved to the side and grabbed a full body stretcher and a pair of crutches. Tucking the note into his pocket Mark closed the heavy front door and sprinted back to the camp to tell the others about the incredible find. Upon arriving to camp Mark sputtered out between breaths about the bunker and the medical supplies therein. Handing the Morphine to Shane Mark told him to get Nilla stabilized for transport and brandished the stretcher. Moving over to Rayde Mark placed the crutches next to her. "Here so you can move around. I can carry your bags so you can keep up."

(hope this gets the ball rolling again for our little group)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:04 pm
Anoko limped along. He had one hand carren his F57, and one a strong wooden staff as a cruch. Fallowing him, about 5 zombies, dressed like constution workers. Anoko's leg was practically crushed and had troubal moving from a blow with a slegIhammer. He saw he was nearing a camp. He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Help! I'm outa ammo!" Just before he colasped on the ground. He turned around and saw the group getting closer, "Oh God!" He screamed, "Help! I'm gonna freaking die!"  

wabbradford

awaqu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:05 pm
-Notaurius-

(( then read the posts we made!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:55 pm
Shane looked up hearing thudding and saw mark approaching with something in his hand,he sooner realized it was morphine and nodded and in turn handed Mark his shotgun and his M-16 "here take these they're empty right now...but I'm gonna have to scrounge for ammo later for now I gotta help carry Alex." He looked down at her and stroked her hair."hun we're gonna move you after I stablize you,everything'll be okay your gonna make it stay with me please listen to me voice Alex your gonna live do you hear me your gonna live." he said as he stabbed the syringe into the morphine and brought it in then stabbed it into her leg and injected her with it."how do you feel Alex? Can you feel me poking you?"he said as he poked her with the tip of the other needle.

He looked at Rayde and smiled a bit."I think she'll make it I'll talk to you after we move her to a more secure location and I'll get my assistant,"he said now motioning to mark."to make sure she stays stable while I talk to you."  

Jordon352

wabbradford

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:12 pm
"I may have a few shots shots left in my hunting rifle..." Anoko whispered to himself. He rolled over on his back and raised his rifle, pulling the trigger. A zombie's head exploded then colasped to the ground. After Anoko pulled the bolt the put a new bullet in place, he relized he was out of bullets with his rifle too. Anoko drew his katana and pointed I towards the for remaining zombies, "Stay back! Or Ill kill you!" Anoko yelled weakly.

(Im not part of a group. Any help?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:41 pm
Oh thank god... Eric could of kissed someone after hearing the sounds of other survivors. He had been wandering around for hours after leaving his home and had gotten lost. Despite his relief,he understood that staying alert was the key here and that one wrong move could mean being mistaken as a zombie. The cries of help made him quicken his pace,the flashlight on his M9 shook around as he ran. "Hello!? I'm heading toward you just hold on!"

(Eric is heading toward Anoko by the way)  

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:55 pm
((weird ninja guy my bro is vp in pain's elite academy))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games