Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:01 pm
Muktesh found Lucy. He wrapped her up in his robe and took her to his room, "I know it's not your fault... but if you talk to me about it then maybe it can be fixed. I am a demigod now you know!"

Ninian smiled at him, "Thank you little brother! But man..... your dad can be really defensive over you can't he??"

Melange cocked her head to the side, "Why? I just wanted to play with you!" An odd sight this is...... one Abyss talking to another.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 pm
Lucy holds her head. "He had me and a other. The keeper of love. She was so young...She was the new one...Only 15 years old...He told me to give up my power to him. Or she dies. I knew he would have killed her anyways. And i knew of i gave it to him i would have been done for...Once he killed her to took me to a room and chained me to his bed. I tried to hard to fight back..." Lucy cries.

Zagato nodds and smiles. "Yea and ppl around where i get it from..."

"what you mean you want to play..." Abyss not putting down her guard.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:19 pm
Muktesh patted her head, "There are a few choices I can give to you about this... Would you like to hear?"

Ninian got up, "Gah. We're a mess. We need to go take a bath before we head back.

Meteki was going frantic.... he couldn't find Zagato or the dragon!!

Melange hugged her and looked straight into her eyes, "You know, a game! Like tag or something!" She didn't seem to mind the breasts of the two neko's brushing up against each other. Melange himself though.... if he could he'd be crying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:28 pm
Abyss looks hateful at The new abyss. "Yea a game." She smiles evily. She pushes the new abyss away and hits her in the face with the yo yo that weighed more then 100,000 pounds. She swings it. "Ok wheres Melange. I hate ppl acting dressing like me. Just gets annoing..."

"Yes i would like to here them..." Lucy looks up at Melange.

"What you mean a bath where at?" Zagato cocked his head. And he got up also.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:54 pm
Muktesh held up three fingers, "One, you could live with this memory and try and grow from it, two, I can destroy that memory for you, or three, you can try and take revenge."

Ninian picks Zagato up, "I know a place." She takes him to the lake where she took a bath the first time. She put Zagato down, "Here, now take your clothes off." She started slipping out of her scale dress.

Meteki waited outside Muktesh's room. The moment he comes out he is going to demand to go back to save Zagato.

Melange let out tear as she fixed her nose, "Owwww..... you big meanie why did you do that!? And I didn't try and dress up as you, I am you!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:40 pm
"Rather pick under one...And of i can number three...But you know your every nice to sit on..." Lucy rubs her head.

Zagato takes off his clothes only leaveing his boxers and climes into the river. he swims around.

"And i want The real Melange back. Or i will show you how the real Abyss works..." She keeps spining the yoyo. Watching her closely.

Xaki hangs up side down form the wall and looks at the odd women. "Yes im here. What you need my dear?"  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:49 pm
((By the way, her eyes are always closed.))

Muktesh blinked, "I do have something I need to put straight with you. I do not like you the way you like me, and us being together will not work."

Apparently, her scales do not form underwear. She steps into the water nude and lets the water come up to her head.

Meteki was getting impatient. How much time did Zagato have!?!?

Melange frowned, "Kill me and he never comes back!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:00 pm
"I know thats why i didnt want you to come save me really. Gosh and your the one who hit on me firsted at your house. Oh wait you hit on Abyss my bad." Lucy gets up and walks out of the room.

Zagato smiles and dives under the water all the way to the bottom.

Xaki look at Morrighan. "Miss what you need form here?"

Abyss look at her. "I wont kill you. No no i just will make pain on you untill you give me Melange. Thats the good game i will play with you!"  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:11 pm
Muktesh shrugged and followed her out.

Ninian notices Zagato dive. Curious into what he's doing, she dives in after him.

Meteki saw Lucy and Muktesh leave the room. He stops Muktesh, "Wait! Muktesh! I have to go back to that place! Now!!"

Muktesh stares oddly at Meteki, "Why? We have no more business there."

Meteki glares at Muktesh, "A dragon ate Zagato! And he didn't come back with us! I have to go back and find him before it's too late! I wounded it so it shouldn't be to hard to find!"

Muktesh nodded, "Ah. But I shouldn't until you tell me the color, that way I can tell you the best way to beat it."

Meteki nodded, "I remember perfectly! It was teal!"

That snapped ultra vengeance mode in Muktesh. He grabbed Meteki and slammed him into the wall, "WHAT!?!?!? You fool! That was no ordinary dragon!!"

Melange smiled, "I like this game! Who breaks first? Him or I?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:36 pm
Lucy tries to pull Muktesh off of Meteki. "Stop it you to. The kids are in a lake playing!...I just don't know where nils is..."

Abyss grabs Melange up and drags her into the bar. "Lucy someone help something taken over Melange and had him her me...And she keeps wanting to play a game...and shes weirding me out..."

Zagato finds a underwater cave. He goes into it and swims up and there's a room in the cave with air. He climes up he looks around he looks down at the little hole waiting for Ninian  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:47 pm
Muktesh drops Meteki and walks out the door.

Ninian comes up into the cave, "Huh.... a little adventure?"

Meteki coughed, "What was with him??"

Melange struggled, "Hey! lemme go!"

Morrighan looked at Xaki, "I am looking for a man named Muktesh."

((Sorry bout Morrighan, I keep forgetting about her xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:57 pm
"the problem is Meteki. Dont attack a dragon. Adding its probley Ninians or Nils..." Lucy looks at him.

"No im not leting go!! Its a game called your my doll..." Abyss looks at Melange.

"Maybe of i know where he went can i get something out of it." Xaki smiles.

Zagato smiles and nodds. "Yea its good for us...To go out and do something without the others." his hand lights up to where you can se the whole cave. He looks around as some bones lay in the cave and some old writieng on the walls. "Hmm odd..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 pm
Ninian walks up to the bones and examines them.

Meteki blinked, "Nils... and Ninian... are dragons??"

Melange cried, "I have had enough of being treated like this!!" She bites down onto Abyss's hand, searing it with black energy.

Morrighan scoffed. She came here for advice, not a bargain, "I see. Then I must be on my way." She turns to walk out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 pm
Zagato followed behind Ninian. "This place is cool!"

Abyss pulls her hand away and grabs a chair and hits Melange in the back of the head with it. She marches out side. "I cant take much more of Melange!!!" She yells she looks at her hand. She sits by a tree. As she sits there she talks to herself.

"Yes there dragons...Meteki what you think they was normal kids. Like that would ever happen." Lucy laughed and hugs on Meteki.

Xaki appears infront of her. "Earth is where he lies. The one you seek. Great mysteries and magic lays with Thea. So watch you back." He disappears. But she can still hear him talk. "Watch for the friends that guard him. They my be fast they my be strong. But they will never be sweet and nice to a nice lady like you." A red rose appears on Morrighan head.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am
Ninian shook her head, "These have been dead for quite awhile...."

Meteki wasn't sure what to do except for embracing Lucy. He wasn't sure how he could face the twins again.

The dark crystal wasn't liking this, so it retreated back into the body, leaving it the same.

Melange noticed he was in control again. But he was still an Abyss copy!! What was he going to do!? He might as well ask the demigod for help..... he wasn't sure Cicleta could reverse this one. Nor did he want her to find out what caused it......

Morrighan let the rose fall as she walked out. She used to like flowers. Until she became blind. She was fortunate to have enough power to feel what was around her.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games