Welcome to Gaia! ::

Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Back to Guilds

Reply Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland
Restart of New Wonderland (Check characer list for changes) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emteii

Dangerous Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:58 am
"From my world? So then...how did you all get here?" Emily wondered why they hadn't found a way home. How long would she be here, how long had THEY been here? Of course...there was a positive side to all of this. If she stayed here and made plenty of new friends, maybe it wouldn't be so bad...she'd NEVER have to go back to that horrible stinkhole adults called a "good home for unfortunate children."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:32 am
"There are many different ways people come and go. Alice has done that for years. Though I think you have to want to go back home, in order to leave." She grinned.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:59 am
Tamuro leaned her chin into her hands thoughtfully. "Certainly you have to want to leave, but I'm sure that it takes more than just wanting or wishing." The cheshire absent mindedly watched Yuki as he scuttled about hyperactively.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:59 pm
"Well...I'm not entirely sure I do WANT to leave. I mean...this place...what do you call it again? It seems alright so far. i think I could give it a try."  

Emteii

Dangerous Kitten

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:25 pm
Tamuro grinned widely. "Yeah, wonderland is a pretty fun place." Most of the time. She added in her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:06 pm
Yuki ran up to Emily. He bounced in place. "Tamuro's right. Wonderland is fun." He beamed. "I can't see why anyone would want to leave."  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:23 pm
((Yuki is soo cute!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:03 pm
"I don't think I've been here long enough to decide whether or not I want to leave. By the way, I got here by falling through a rabbit hole," Lyzette said, watching everyone and following them all.  

Princess_Alyss_Heart

Emteii

Dangerous Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:12 pm
"Then...I think I'll stay! I could live here. It seems a much happier place than the orphanage!" Emily was glad she had made new friends. She began to dance around with Yuki laughing and singing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:19 pm
Mysterene stood silent like her stuffed rabbit as she crossed her arms and entwined herself into deep thought. She could see why little Emily and Lyzette wanted to stay but Mysterene knew she had a home away from here, and she's been dying to go back home for years. But, she decided to tag along with her new friends until the time was right to find a way to leave. As Mysterene pondered about her old home, she started to remember a faint memory, like when she remembered about her own parents.
Mysterene started to remember where she lived and her old home. She remembered about how she lived in France in an old victorian mansion. She remembered how beautiful the house was with its sky blue shingles and white windows and curtains. As soon as she pictured the house, the memory stopped and vanished. She suddenly felt the same fatigue as before and a sharp ringing into her ears, but she stabled herself and kept herself from fainting like before. Soon, the ringing stopped and she returned to normal...

( Wow, haven't checked this in a while. I just like the idea about a lost memory and a quest to get it back, know what I mean? sweatdrop )  

MyGenerationSensation

Emteii

Dangerous Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:08 am
"Excuse me miss," said Emily, gently tugging Mysterene's sleeve, "but...are you alright? You look sad." She pushed Mysterene's mouth up into a smile with her fingers and looked at her with puzzled eyes. Emily was excited and couldn't see why anyone could possibly be sad here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:22 pm
Lacifer
"Excuse me miss," said Emily, gently tugging Mysterene's sleeve, "but...are you alright? You look sad." She pushed Mysterene's mouth up into a smile with her fingers and looked at her with puzzled eyes. Emily was excited and couldn't see why anyone could possibly be sad here.

Mysterene laughed a little and answered "I'm alright, I just felt...a little sick. But I'm quite alright now." Mysterene gave Emily a nice smile and a laugh to ease what happened in her mind.  

MyGenerationSensation

Emteii

Dangerous Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:48 pm
"Okay. I hope you feel better!" Emily ran back to Yuki and they started a game of tag.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:37 am
Yuki chased after Emily, after she tagged him. He had a large smile on his face that could rival that of his "big sister."

Cherry sighed watching Yuki and Emily play. "He's really growing up.... Slowly, but still growing."
((sorry it took so long. School's killing me once again... but mid-terms are finished this week, so I'll be on more and hopefully without writer's block XD ))  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess_Alyss_Heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:33 am
Lyzette watched as she saw the others having fun and smiling, and she let herself smile too. She saw how Mysterene had looked a minute before and pondered what was going through her mind. Turning around, Lyzette fell down onto her bottom and looked up to see what she had hit herself on. She saw a tree.
'This tree wasn't here a minute ago' she said to herself, then got up and turned around again, meeting the same tree again and falling back down.
"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!" Lyzette said loudly, frustrated. She got up and simply stared at the tree in front of her.  
Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games