Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiTHLY AvADa KedAVrA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:12 pm
Charlie waited in his Chevy Avalanche with a steel reinforced snow plow. He put out the Vanilla Black he had been smoking once he saw a figure cutting through the deserted cars that had been pushed into place. Charlie did not know if it was a human or a straggling zombie. Taking his silenced Beretta M93 from the car door pocket, he cocked it and waited till the figure got within shooting range.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Mako stopped, standing ridged eyes darting left and right but keeping his head in the same direction. He knew he had heared something, but he didnt know what. Suddenly his leg was grabbed, a zombie that had hidden under a car pulled him to the ground. Mako hit his head hard and his eyes watered blinding him. He saw the zombie raise its head and knew it was going for the bite, he lashed out his leg hoping by some chance he would save himself. The blow connected, breaking the zombie's noes a small amount of blood splatered.
The zombie released Mako, even though it could not feel the pain from the kick. Mako slid away tell a car stopped his path, quickly he started to fumble for his beretta. He turned to the left to see a second zombie with its mouth open wide, comeing down on him. Mako yelled, spinning off to the side. There was a gunshot next to Mako as he rolled, somehow he had gotten his beretta out of its holster and discharged it. He fired two shots at the zombie, one hitting it in the neck and the other between the eyes. He breathed for a second before he put a bullet into the zombie that was crawling from under the car.
Though it wasnt over, hearing a moan Mako turned to see a hoard of fifteen zombies limping towards him. "Damn you all to hell." He whispered, cursing at the gods that he didnt beleave in.  

mako kenichi

FiTHLY AvADa KedAVrA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:06 pm
Charlie saw the action behind him and fired up the Truck. Switching on the flood lights he revved up the Engine causing the zombies turn their heads. The fifteen zombies had moved away from the man laying on the ground and were now fixated on the Chevy. Charlie waited until they were atleast 20 feet from the man and then lowered the plow. Revving the Truck once more he shifted the gear and mowed down everything in its path. From smashing cars to pulpitizing zombies, the multiple collisions sent shrapnel and body parts everywhere. Continuing on the rampage, he skidded to a stop as the last head was crushed under the weight of the wheels. Charlie opened the passenger side door from the front seat. "I hope your not going to lay there all night."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:45 pm
Mako looked at the man who had rescued him. "I though it was a good night to camp out, stupid owl kept hooting in my ear. Why? you got somewhere better to go?" Mako grimiced in pain, the back of his head had been cut on the ground when the zombie had grabbed him. Mako climed into the truck on the passangers side, reloading his gun. He had one full clip for his beretta and a extra bullet. Mako also had his desert eagle but didnt want it as a primary weapon.  

mako kenichi

FiTHLY AvADa KedAVrA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 pm
"No, Not really. I was just looking for survivors" He said as he threw the guy a towel. "Get in" Charlie said as he opened the drivers side and rifled through the pockets of the deceased. After collecting anything useful like one pocket knife and a Ipod, He got back in the car and started it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:06 pm
(where's your profile???)

Mako climed into the truck on the passangers side, reloading his gun. He had one full clip for his beretta and a extra bullet. Mako also had his desert eagle but didnt want it as a primary weapon. "The names Mako, but you can call me Mako on acount of the informal postition that where in." Mako put the towel to the back of his head putting pressure on the wound.  

mako kenichi

FiTHLY AvADa KedAVrA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:52 pm
(http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/21537433, forgot the email to the acc Nd then I made a new one Beast By Nature nd that got banned today so Im using this new one ._.) Charlie closed the door and turned off the flood lights. Looking on the dashboard he switched on the LED night vision display and trekked through the remaining of the cars with the plow. "Where we headed?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 pm
"Armory, I'm getting close to none with bullets. Unless your going to spare some extra for me." Mako joked, not wanting to steal bullets from... "Hey I never got your name." Mako says looking over.

(EDIT: no i ment in the guild)  

mako kenichi

FiTHLY AvADa KedAVrA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 pm
Charlie reached into the back seat and dragged a box full of small bullets that had accumulated from all his collecting and searching of bodies. It turned out that even though the zombies were... well zombies, they used to be humans trying to survive just like him. He unzipped a duffle bag full of small fire arms. "Help yourself"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 pm
Mako looked quizingly at the man, no one he knew would have just given him rounds of ammo. "Thanks." Was all that he said, pulling out a new full clip that was compatable with his beretta, also grabbing a lazer light and flashlight, attaching them to both his firearms. He was now completly reloaded.  

mako kenichi

FiTHLY AvADa KedAVrA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:50 pm
"Im Charlie, and on acount of the informal postition that were in you can call me Charlie." He opened the glove department and pulled out two large peanut butter power bars ."You hungry?" He held out the candy with one hand and wheel of the car in the other.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:58 pm
Mako noods, taking the bar. "Thanks, now all we need is some apple juice, our coloring books, and some crayons and where in buisness." Mako looked out the window for a while in scilence, before speaking again. "Dont you think we should set up camp for the night, and I need to get my cut looked at better, do you have a med kit?"  

mako kenichi

FiTHLY AvADa KedAVrA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:20 pm
"All I have here is Alcohol and Bandage wraps, we'll have to find a house to sleep in because I sure as hell am not sleeping outside." Charlie slowed the truck as he approached a house that looked sturdy enough to withstand a zombie horde attack. He reversed up the driveway and switched off the engine. "Grab a bag and lets go." He said as he grabbed one of 5 bookbags filled with necessities from the back seat. Cocking his P90 he stepped out of the truck.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 am
Mako grabbed two more bags, pulling them over his shoulder he followed Charlie to the house. "You want to clear it as a team or solo, anyway any zombies with be pullled to me with all this dryed blood." Mako said pulling at the locked door. "Gimmi a second with this." He muttered pulling out his lockpick, placing it into the key hole he turned it around for a bit then grabbing a knife used it to turn the pick. The door clicked and it swung open, only taking 15 seconds flat. "I'll go in first, I hate being in back." Mako said turnning on his newly acuired flashlight and laser pointer.  

mako kenichi

FiTHLY AvADa KedAVrA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:31 pm
Charlie was reminded of a horror movie. You see when people split up people die, and that was just acting. this is the real deal. "Lets clear it as a team" He said and he stepped through the threshold of the suburban home after Mako. He pulled out his Beretta and pulled out his flashlight. Doing a slight courtesy nod to Mako to start.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games