Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm
Meteki smiles back, "Does this mean you accept the crown?"

Ninian smiled as he finishes, "Alright. I think we're done here. Don't you think so?"

Cicleta nodded. Better to tell him now rather let him find out himself, "Yes. He's here but we got separated. Not that I'm worried though, he's a tough little cookie."

Giles bowed, "And the Exiled One... have you defeated him?"

Cicleta nodded again, "Once. Technically. But he's on our side now."

Morrighan walks up to him, "Do you want to go now or after you have said goodbye to your friends?"

Muktesh smiled, "I think I'll talk to my friends." And walked outside with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:54 pm
"Yes i am accepting that crown." Lucy kissed Meteki.

Zagato nodds. "yes i think we are done..." He grabs his clothes. He doesnt put them on but he starts to walk home.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm
Meteki picks her up, "Let's go find Zagato and tell him that he is the prince of Serdio!"

Giles could not compute. Muktesh the Exiled. Good? An ally?? How could this be!? Despite his adventure, it would seem that he missed a lot more than he thought he could.

Ninian slips the dress back on and walks back with Zagato.

Muktesh walks into the bar, "Hey guys.... wait.... where is everybody?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:11 am
Abyss jumps on Mukteshs back. "You know i think you owe me for wanting to take me to your basement...And that sounds so dirty...."

"Will Abyss is right there. Umis outside. Ninians out with Zagato. I wont even tell you how Zagatos feeling for her. And idk where nils is. And idk where Johnathan is...His probably mad because Zagato knocked him cold... Am i missing anyone? " Lucy looks around she looks down at Meteki she smiles and gets close to his ear. "By the way Meteki i rather you take me to are bed room instead..." She whispers in Metekis ear.

Zagato makes it to town he looks at Umi and climes on her back. "I got a horse...Getty up horsey...Walk by Ninians so i can pick up the fair lady..."

Umi looks up at him. She starts to walking up to Ninian. "Your lucky your a kid."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:54 pm
Ninian smiled at Umi, "Trust me, you will only endure this until he turns 10." Then she looks at Muktesh and Morrighan, "Uncle...? What's going on...?"

Giles gazed upon the Exiled One, "Wow... he looks much more majestic than I had imagined..."

Morrighan looks at everyone, "Once he sends his farewells, I am to slay him. He has wrought our wrath and he must atone for his sins."

Meteki stepped in, "Hey, wait a minute, he killed a monster! How can something like that anger the Gods??"

Melange noticed his body turn back to normal. He was relieved.

Johnathan saw a commotion in front of the bar. He went to go check it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 pm
-minx finally returns after being gone for a week or 2 and goes into the bad and sits at a table in the corner-  

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 pm
Abyss walks in and looks at Lucy.

Lucy walks outside and picks Ninians up and brings her inside. "What about Muktesh saveing all are lifes form Zukure of whatever his name was."

Ferio walks into the bar and sits beside minx.

Umi walks inside he bar with Zagato on her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:12 pm
-minx looks at ferio and half-way smiles at him- hello ferio.  

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:23 pm
Ninian couldn't believe what she was hearing, "Killed!? But like Lucy said.... he saved us all from a pacter of darkness! And it was Zakuma no less!"

Morrighan nodded, "That's why his death will be quick and Tir Na Nog his destination. He will not be damned for this deed. Merely stripped of physical life."

Muktesh started charging dark magic, "You know guys... this will be an...."

Morrighan noticed the blast and tried to raise a shield, but she was too late.

Muktesh slammed the dark aura into her, blasting her out of the bar, "One hell of an epic fight!!"

Morrighan spat in disgust, "To deceive us after offering such mercy, you're one piece of work Muktesh!"

Muktesh sighed, and said in a mockish tone, "Oh Morrighan... I know I am, but please, do not be jealous of my beauty..." He summons a rose and tosses it to her, "Oh wait.... you can't see it, never mind. You're blind. How pitiful... a blind Goddess.."

Morrighan single-handedly pulls out a freaking claymore and slices it in half, "Oh, you'll regret saying that!"

Giles hid under on of the tables.

Melange saw Muktesh and Morrighan fighting, "Jeez.... three large fights in one day.... sounds like back home...."

Johnathan saw the fight and became bloodthirsty to join.

Meteki slapped his forehead when Muktesh mocked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:06 pm
Lucy looks at everyone. "Of you try to join i ill smack you down got it. This is Muktesh fight. And as his last maybe i think he should enjoy it. And of he needs us really bad. We will join. Understand everyone."

Abyss smiles. "Lucy you really like makeing orders."

Ferio smiles. "Hi minx how you been?"

Zagato looks at Giles. He gets off of Umi and crawls under the table with Giles. "Why you under here?"  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 pm
Ninian growled. She didn't like these orders.

Morrighan zoomed up to Muktesh and slashed at him with inhuman speed.

Muktesh barely dodged it. This is why he didn't really want to fight her in the first place but he does not have much of a choice. He tried to counter with a black lightning attack.

Morrighan dodged and blasted him away with kinetic magic. Then she charged a devastating attack.

Giles looked at Zagato, "Well... you see, This way it's a smaller chance that we would get hit by crossfire. It's a safety precaution." This is why he loved being a scholar. Intelligent enough to make these excuses fast and usually not slip up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 pm
"Muktesh you want are help..."Abyss yells to Muktesh.

Zagato gets behide him he swings his leg back and forth geting ready to kick him in the butt. "Ready to fly!" He kicks Giles in the butt makeing him fly outside. "his like a ball..."

Lucy looks at what Zagato did. "Zagato!!! Thats rude! his not a ball his a...mmm...his a mm...idk but he has feelings to. Would you like it of someone kicked you around."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:48 pm
-minx looks down at the counter then back to ferio smiling- good...just got back from taking care of...some business...-minx looks at the door then back to ferio- so how have you been?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:51 pm
Muktesh shook his head to the offer, "She'll kill you instantly!"

Morrighan then summoned thousands of ravens in the form of a giant bird flying above her, "Fear my power!! Rage Of Wings!!!" And launches them at him. The attack shredded everything in it's path.

Muktesh blinked, "What's with us and ravens? Like seriously, I used a smaller version of that attack not too long ago..." Although that was true, he didn't expect the impact to be different. Sadly, he was wrong. It hit him as if it were really just a humongous bird and then split into it's individual ravens, each one clawing and biting at him.

Morrighan uses Eclipse Of Wings to shroud herself with her wings, charged with holy vengeance.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 pm
Zagato runs up to Giles and kicks him again he starts to kick him around like a ball.

Lucy sighs. "I think he needs a sister or something."

"Yay nice to know" Abyss sighs and looks at Ferio.

Ferio smiles. "Of i see..."  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games