Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:39 am
o0o0o blood *pokes the squishy puddle of denath blood*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:56 am
Selene Rosara
Kai Karasurei
Selene Rosara
Nimliiost
Seluth
I say nothing! *Hasn't a clue what's going on, so doesn't want to jump in at the deep end*

were makeing fun of kai
No you are, I'm just petting him.

*purrs contently*
Whee! *keeps petting* ^-^

*Keeps purring*

Actually Darz...I dont see how you can have an aversion for me at all. This is pretty much the first time I dun anything to you. You actually are hardly ever a target, you of all people should actually be indifferent razz  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:58 am
lol thats what ud like to think kai...sorry but your just a target for everybody *pokes denath with a stick* 00o0 its moldy!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:14 am
Nimliiost
lol thats what ud like to think kai...sorry but your just a target for everybody *pokes denath with a stick* 00o0 its moldy!!

I may be a target for everyone else...but there is only so much i can do as just one person. I cannot make EVERYONE a target, there is only an elite number of people I can insult at a time  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Kudos Das

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:14 am
*Eyes flutter open for a second, hand reaching towards Draz* Run...*cough*...run while you still can...ugghhh......

*Falls back into unconciousness*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:55 am
Kudos Das
*Eyes flutter open for a second, hand reaching towards Draz* Run...*cough*...run while you still can...ugghhh......

*Falls back into unconciousness*

Yummy Kudos is out cold! That means we can do anything to him. Lets tie him to the mast of a seafolk ship and sail him by himself out to see ^__^
did I mention we will take all his clothes except his underwear?  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

o[ Nogitsune ]o

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:45 am
Kai: You mean that if we've been picked on, then we're elite?
I suppose that might, just might, make up for the indignities of having impromptu haircuts, being set on fire and attacked with hairspray blaugh

*Is tempted to light Kai's beard on fire with the dreaded One Power in revenge*

Edit: ....And why do you want his clothes? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:56 am
Seluth
I suppose that might, just might, make up for the indignities of having impromptu haircuts, being set on fire and attacked with hairspray blaugh

Why not take his clothes? xd  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:08 pm
kai likes the man sex  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:55 pm
Seluth

Xactly!!! and Selene is right, why not take his clothes...
AND YOU HAVE NOT POSTED!!!! THOU HATH ANGERED THE POSTING GODS!! RECTIFY THIS OR BE DESTROYED!!!!  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Darz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:58 pm
*no comment...*

Kai...I'm almost surprised you have little/no idea why I may have an aversion of you... Tarma certainly does ninja You ask her; I'll kill you stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:13 pm
Darz
*no comment...*

Kai...I'm almost surprised you have little/no idea why I may have an aversion of you... Tarma certainly does ninja You ask her; I'll kill you stare

well i hardly know/talk to you at all....Darz was unconcious for the most part when my character was around so we haven't even RPed much. SO i think its quite logical that I am completely clueless on this one. Everybody who has an inkling of why Darz dislikes Kai put up your hand?
(and I mean other than the fact that my guild persona is generally dislikable razz )  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Darz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:33 pm
whee You should go back and read the white and tiny font a couple of my posts ago. In anycase, I said nothing of your PC wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:03 pm
*Hears the words mansex and springs to his feet. Lets out a Bodysnatcher cry at the sight of Kai and runs out of the room*  

Kudos Das

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:26 pm
Darz
whee You should go back and read the white and tiny font a couple of my posts ago. In anycase, I said nothing of your PC wink

oh, I read that a while back, but seeing as Seluth or Addin or anyone else hasn't posted I needed something to do. I was looking through the OOC thread to find out what I did last time because I seriously cant remember. In the meantime i needed a cover as to why it was taking so long sweatdrop
I seriously cant find it though and it is bugging me domokun
Denath! What did I do last time I got bored?  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games