Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
Post Your Mugs! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-E-O-C

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:57 am
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
songwriterscramp
o.O scary
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mommy!

I know! Jeoc with those boots? I'm going to have nightmares for the rest of the week!

Anyway, wooooo Death! Hooray for pretty pictures!

Yes?

rofl

redface you're welcome.. even though I'm fat and ugly... >>

@jeoc: xD buy some and wear them. Who cares if people look at you funny wink

@song: talking about the image of jeoc in those shoes, or me? ninja
Mommy!

You aren't ugly. And trust me, you aren't fat. How old are you again? Because I know someone who's been three times your width since he was 15. It isn't pretty.

And speaking of steel-toes, I still prefer my (electrical) shock-resistant steel-toed sneakers. Nobody sees them coming until it's too late. ninja

Yes?

I cant resist the urge to put spikes in my steel toed shoes. so they all have spike fronted cinninati screws in them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:58 am
jeoc
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
songwriterscramp
o.O scary
Mommy!

I know! Jeoc with those boots? I'm going to have nightmares for the rest of the week!

Yes?

rofl

Mommy!

You aren't ugly. And trust me, you aren't fat. How old are you again? Because I know someone who's been three times your width since he was 15. It isn't pretty.

And speaking of steel-toes, I still prefer my (electrical) shock-resistant steel-toed sneakers. Nobody sees them coming until it's too late. ninja

Yes?

I cant resist the urge to put spikes in my steel toed shoes. so they all have spike fronted cinninati screws in them.
Mommy!

As fun as that would be I don't think I'd be able to wear them to work.

Yes?

Everlasting Chaos
Vice Captain

DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:00 am
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
songwriterscramp
o.O scary
Mommy!

Yes?

rofl

Mommy!

Yes?

I'm 19... ^^; and xP I'm glad I'm not as fat as that person you know... that would definitely not be pretty gonk

@jeoc: I bet xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:02 am
Everlasting Chaos
jeoc
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
songwriterscramp
o.O scary
Mommy!

Yes?

rofl

Mommy!

Yes?

Mommy!

As fun as that would be I don't think I'd be able to wear them to work.

Yes?

yeah well, the school I'm in doesn't have a dress code so much as a "no one come in lingere again. please?" suggestion  

J-E-O-C

Everlasting Chaos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:07 am
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
songwriterscramp
o.O scary
Mommy!

Yes?

rofl

Mommy!

Yes?

I'm 19... ^^; and xP I'm glad I'm not as fat as that person you know... that would definitely not be pretty gonk

Mommy!

See? You look fine. Always remember that there's someone out there worse off than you. Though that philosophy doesn't work for the fattest person in the world... But you get the point. xd

And also if you really wanted to get into it beauty is defined as whatever people can make the most money off of. xd

Yes?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:15 am
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
songwriterscramp
o.O scary
Mommy!

Yes?

rofl

Mommy!

Yes?

Mommy!

See? You look fine. Always remember that there's someone out there worse off than you. Though that philosophy doesn't work for the fattest person in the world... But you get the point. xd

And also if you really wanted to get into it beauty is defined as whatever people can make the most money off of. xd

Yes?

I do not look "fine" I still look fat xD I'm gonna take up jogging more often >>

anyway, but the fattest person in the world may have a pretty face, thus think he/she is more pretty than someone thin with a really ugly face... it turns into a circle surprised  

DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Crew

Everlasting Chaos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:17 am
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe

rofl

Mommy!

Yes?

Mommy!

Yes?

I do not look "fine" I still look fat xD I'm gonna take up jogging more often >>

anyway, but the fattest person in the world may have a pretty face, thus think he/she is more pretty than someone thin with a really ugly face... it turns into a circle surprised
Mommy!

Jogging's always good. Actually, ANY form of exercise is good. Most of that diet crap's just going to make things worse.

Yes?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:22 am
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Everlasting Chaos
DeathIsInLoveWithMe

rofl

Mommy!

Yes?

Mommy!

Yes?

Mommy!

Jogging's always good. Actually, ANY form of exercise is good. Most of that diet crap's just going to make things worse.

Yes?

Haha, I know xP you wouldn't get me dietting unless you offered me a million...  

DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Crew

Switters
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:40 am
d o n ' t l e t m e d i e

@Death - You are NOT as fat as you think. You're in the small range I consider damn near perfect, actually. Logan is built like you but a bit shorter and I think she's gorgeous. I love curves, those women who think they need to be supermodel built and all tall and stick thin are horrible, I won't get near them.

The boots are the shiznit, yo, as are the net gloves.

n e v e r k n o w i n g w h a t I l e f t b e h i n d . . .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:12 am
Switters

@Death - You are NOT as fat as you think. You're in the small range I consider damn near perfect, actually. Logan is built like you but a bit shorter and I think she's gorgeous. I love curves, those women who think they need to be supermodel built and all tall and stick thin are horrible, I won't get near them.

O.O redface thank you 4laugh that is really a boost of confidense ^^ (but yeah, I'm not too unsatisfied, I just wish I was a little bit thinner xD I don't want to look like a skeleton either...)

Thank you *bows* I like them a lot too XD  

DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Crew

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:42 pm
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Switters

O.O redface thank you 4laugh that is really a boost of confidense ^^ (but yeah, I'm not too unsatisfied, I just wish I was a little bit thinner xD I don't want to look like a skeleton either...)

I agree with Switters, heart even though usually girls don't want to hear it from me... I think ya's sessy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:59 pm
PukeFacedFreak
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Switters

I agree with Switters, heart even though usually girls don't want to hear it from me... I think ya's sessy.

Thank you heart *bounces*  

DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Crew

J-E-O-C

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:02 pm
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
PukeFacedFreak
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Switters

*thanks god for mirrors and skirts*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:06 pm
jeoc
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
PukeFacedFreak
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Switters

O.O eeeep >.<  

DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Crew

J-E-O-C

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:07 pm
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
jeoc
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
PukeFacedFreak
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Switters

O.O eeeep >.<

*pulls out the tape of you bouncing, mirror there so that I can see you*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games