Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 pm
Muktesh walks up to Lucy, "Oh boy..." He shuts off the muscles in her arms, "We can't go around doing that Lucy. Trust me, I'll try my best to end it before it's too late."

Giles shook his head, "No. I am not to be used as a toy in any way!"

Meteki nodded, "Yep. But that doesn't mean you can deny all of his oders.

Giles froze. What orders can he NOT refuse?

Melange gulped, "The Guardian Cahensin does not exist inside of me. What is inside of me is a type of copy... Cahensin is dead."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:43 pm
lucy jumps on Muktesh and holds him to the ground. her able to get contruel of her arms. She gets close to Muktesh neck not biting. her eyes flash blood red.

"Stickball man i want a cookie and im to short to get myself one. And im hungry give me a cookie plz..." Zagato smiles climeing off Giles. He whisles for Umi.

Umi walks outside still in wolf form. She looks ar Zagato. "Im not going to be your calling horse whenever you want me. Im not like giles here. I my have been born on Muktesh but you still have no power over me lil boy..."

"So...this means something bad right..." Abyss looks at him worryed.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:50 pm
Meteki nodded at Giles.

Giles slumped over and got Zagato a cookie.

Muktesh looked at her, "I know you wanted me badly but not this bad, jeez woman." Then he grabbed and picked Lucy up be her jaw and pushes her against the wall. A small needle slips out of his free wrist, "This is going to hurt Lucy, but it should keep that vampire of yours quiet for a bit."

Melange nodded, "Cahensin is Mestha's little brother. And the copy is really a dark crystal, which is highly unpredictable and the sworn enemy of the Guardians.... if she found out I made her think that a Dark Crystal was her brother.... she'll kill me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am
Lucy grabs his arm that has his jaw. She looks at the needle and starts to strugle. "no no no..." She says really fast digging her nails into his arm.

Umi turns back into herself she looks at Zagato and smiles evily.She disappears and then appear behide him "Sneak attack! "She kicks him into a tree.

Zagato hits the tree hard. He slides down the tree. He slowly gets up. "Thats not fair!!!"

"Battle isnt fair and your slacking lil boy..." Umi smiles "Now come on you have to work for that cookie. Of giles gives it to you befor i say your done i will break his lil stick arm along with both his legs. Then i will bite them off. So come on lil weak boy..."

Abyss eyes get big. "Your a lier! Thats so so mean of you! to do that to Mestha."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:13 am
Meteki grabbed Umi, "Hey! Watch it! That's my son you're attacking here!"

Giles looks around and starts to sneak away.

Muktesh nodded, "It's for better, or worse." Then he plunged into her abdomen. Holy energy rushes in to suppress the darkness.

Melange was hurt by what she said. He was only doing that because at the time, Cahensin was all she had, "I thought it was best at the time..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 am
"OH he needs training lay off Meteki. His going to have worse done to him with us. theres always use attacking us or other ppl attacking us. So he needs to buck up." Abyss rolls her eyes.

Zagato gets up he rubs his eyes form tears was in it. "Ok fine...." He runs up to Umi he starts to throw punches but he misses becuz umi moves out of the way of them.

"A lil to slow kid-o" Umi smiles as she keeps backing up.

Lucy closes her eyes tightly. In pain more then she walk. She pushes Muktesh away and slides on the floor. Her eyes slowly starts to turn back to blue.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 am
Meteki gets in between them, "Zagato has yet to awaken! Until then, this training is unacceptable!" Who said that Zagato would only get Lucy's power? Selkies have some too!

Giles walks out, looking for Cicleta. At least she can completely fill him on the situation.

Muktesh left her alone for a bit before asking the question, "How do you feel now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:37 am
Zagato jumps over Meteki. He keeps attacking Umi as he gets faster. With every punch and kick he gets faster at it.

Umi smiles at Meteki. "He wants to do this. Let them work on there fighting skills. Then work on magic." Umi keeps blocking his hits as it gets more closer and closer to hitting her.

"I dont feel like i want to rape you. And bite your neck anymore..." Lucy looks up at Muktesh.

"you need to tell Mestha. Or im going to be disapointed in you..." Abyss crossed her arms. and stops looking at Melange.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:30 pm
Meteki wasn't sure what to do. If Zagato overdoes it, then he will awaken unnaturally! And if that happens.... who knows what next! Meteki ran over and picked him up, "No Zagato! And Umi.... you have better pray that I never see you provoking him!"

Muktesh nodded, "Well, that's good so far. Now that the emergency needle is out of the way, I want to give you this." He hands her a cross, "I know it's cheesy and a bit cliche but these things do help amplify holy magic. If you wear this at all times, then there will be no more needles for you, ok?"

Melange was definetely sure he didn't want to tell her, "What!? But... she'll kill me! How am I supposed to tell her knowing that!? Do I just walk up and tell her?? Do I sneak it into a conversation?? How!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:44 pm
Lucys right eye starts to turn black. She covers. "I still need you to leave. Theres things about myself. That you and the others dont know. Only Xakis knows. now even Abyss knows becuz she wasnt around. Of i do what my other side whats. Then you will see what i have done. And this cross will only help with the vampire problem. But with what i got. The vampire and my other side only makes eacher stronger. So of you can do me a fav plz..."

Umi sighs. "Fine..."

Zagato looks back at Umi. He sticks out his toung.

"You need to take her into a room. Sit her down. And clamly tell her. Shes your whatever. Are rules and your guys rules mostly go the same to a point. So i dont think she can hurt you. Even of she does i will save your butt. Got me...Its just right to tell her. Then to make her think."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:03 pm
((Uhhhh..... who was that last person? xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:08 pm
((its was abyss my pcs being slow and dumb sorry X-x)))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm
Meteki took Zagato back inside, "So..... eh, since it's obvious your mother brought you here and aged you without telling me anything..... eh.... how old are you?" He felt very awkward for asking his own son this.

Muktesh sighed, "Very well." And left.

Melange gulped, "You're..... you're right..... I'll try and...... tell her tonight." He had to do this. And he knew it too. He just wished it wasn't so soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:47 pm
Lucy snaps her fingers and Muktesh appears on the bed. The door locks. And Lucys appears on top of Muktesh holding him down. "I need you to do something for me. Of something bad happens where i loss conturle of everything. I need you to kill me..."Lucy takes out a dagger and puts it in Muktesh hand and puts it up to her heart. "Though my heart. No where else understand. Adding when i was with Xaki i didnt just get bit. Something else happen. And i dont know what it is...But its spreding."

Zagato luaghs. "She turned me 4."

"Ok thank you." Abyss hugs Melange.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:51 pm
Meteki nodded. He still has another year to wait, "Do not fight until your 5th birthday. Ok?"

Muktesh pushed the dagger slightly in to spill her blood on it, "Very well." He know that since he made the wound there, he can strike at it without fail if it were to land.

Melange smiled. He was going to die tonight.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games