Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:14 am
She giggled softly before speaking again.
"Why?" She said with a very soft and kidish tone. She was messing with him, or at least trying to. Her hands were playing with his body just felling up and down his sides.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:34 am
"You drive me into madness, love..."  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:41 am
She smiled at him and then pulled away moving to sit on him, with her legs straddling his waist.
"Well know that that's done, I think I'm going to go find Lucy and see if you have any dirty little secrets I should know about." She winked at him as she got up. She wouldn't go to Lucy for that, maybe Hartanna, but not Lucy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:47 am
He smiled, rolling his eyes.
"Okay, whatever..."
The door opened and he handed her her shirt.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:53 am
She took her shirt and pulled it back on, brushing out her hair with with her fingers, before kissing her hand and blowing him a kiss.
"I'll be back in a few kay?" She smiled as she walked out of the room then out of the house. She had not waited for an answer she just headed off in search of someone, she wasn't sure who yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:57 am
Hartanna had taken her elven form, and sat on top one of the huge eggs,(they were huge to her elven form) with one very small one in her arms. She seemed to be singing to it, in her sweet melodic voice.

User Image
Ashado with Charity(his step-daughter, dont ask sweatdrop )
User Image
Tristan(Hartanna's bodyguard)
User Image(Hartanna as a Dragoness)
User Image
Ashado and Hartanna
(Ashado has an orange tint for some reason... 0_o)  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:30 am
Evelyn spotted Hartanna and walked over to her smiling softly at her. Her voice calmed Evelyn slightly and she smiled at spoke softly as to not disrupt the mother.
"Hey Hartanna. How are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:35 am
She looked up at Evelyn with deep red eyes, much like Ashado's.
"Hello, child. Is there something I can do for you?"
Her voice was calming, indeed, but there was something else there, like a darker edge. The same edge that Ashado had when he had the breakdown.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:43 am
Evelyn smiled softly to the woman and nodded. She couldn't tell what it was but something about her voice gave her a slight uneasiness, but she didn't show it.
"I was just wondering if there was anything about Ashado that you think I should know? I mean I love him and everything, but I'm starting to have a little doubt...I...I just..." She spoke almost fearfully as she looked down at the ground. She sighed softly as she looked back up into the woman's red eyes.
"I'm just starting to feel cold feet, and I need some reasurence." She wouldn't back out, but she was very worried. He had years of history that she would probably never know about and right now she had an idea of what had happened during those years.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:01 pm
She looked at Evelyn sadly.
"Yes, I suppose you need to know more..." She looked around, and behind her, then back at Evelyn.
"Come with me,"
She slid off of the egg gracefully, and tucked the egg away in the front pocket of her dress. The added lump made her look as if she were pregnant with a human child...
She took Evelyn's hand, and her's was surprisingly cold, despite her warm-blooded dragon nature. She pulled Evelyn behind the huge mound, and to a flight of stairs heading down into the ground. She had no trouble seeing in the dark, and they soon came upon a small abode adorned with silks and bigger, more valuable gems. Hartanna ushered to one of the cusions on the floor, while she took a seat in what seemed to be a rocking chair. She laid her hands on her bulging stomach, smiling at Evelyn, with a look that said "I'm sure you've been through it,".

She lit one of the lanturns, therefore casting a dim light across her face making her look frail and sickly. She spoke softly, like talking to a young child.

"Yes, and how to begin... ah yes,"

"... Ashado De Lakk Arrod Hiroshima... was the expected prince of the throne of Araluen. His parents were thrilled at the announcement of having a son. His mother took extra precautions during her pregnancy with him, so as not to endanger the precious life. Her other son, Raunturo, was the fist born, but he was not fit to be prince. He, however, anxiously awaited the arrival of his younger brother. The day finally came, when he was expected. His birth was normal, a perfectly healthy baby Drakka child. But a terrible stormn of lightning and fire followed his birth, and the castle was suddenly under attack, demons and hideous monsters flooding the castle walls, seizing towns people and destroying the village. Terrified for her son's safety, but loyal to her kingdom, the Queen handed her infant son to Raunturo, ordering him to flee to the sistering castle five hundred miles from there. Raunturo was heartbroken, and objected, not wanting to leave her and his father behind, but he eventually obeyed his mother's wishes. He escaped the flaming castle atop his horse, and taking one last glance at his home, his wonderful, once peaceful home, sped off into the night...."  

Shimai_Tepes

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:35 pm
".... Along the way, Raunturo would stop to feed the helpless infant. However, when offered food, the baby would not eat, but stare up at his brother with huge, blood-red eyes. He never cried once, not even when he was born, and Raunturo sensed strong power and magic in the tiny thing, whether it be light energy or dark energy. The small crystal embedded in his chest would flash brilliantly at night, and he would mumble and gurgle in his sleep, as if answering to some sort of call. Raunturo himself had one, but his was a deep maroon, the same colour of his eyes.
They weren't two days into they're journey, when Raunturo came across a beautiful spring, with clear, sparkling water, and a jeweled pedestal in the very center. Mesmerized, Raunturo dimounted and approached it. He stopped at the edge of the water, fearful for what creatures swam within it. Ashado however had crawled out of the basket on the horse, and was next to him. He started forward, and Raunturo tried to stop him, but was caught in awe as his brother merely crawled across the surface of the water as if it were solid ground. He sat next to the shrine, and stared up at it, as if expecting something. Darkk figures began emerging from the water all around him, and Raunturo rushed forward. He, too, could walk on the water, but a force was on him, making his movements lagged. The dark forms swirled around him and Ashado, and slowly took shape into inhumanly tall beings. Human, in appearance, but with brilliantly large, slanted eyes, and huge white fangs. They began chanting in an unknown language, and Raunturo held onto Ashado, screaming in pain.

When he finally made it up, and staggered over to his horse, Ashado was deathly cold. Raunturo placed him in his basket, and turned to gather up his things, scattered around. He turned back, only to find the huge steed gone, and his brother alone in the basket. Raunturo called for his horse, but recieved no reply. He lifted the basket to his shoulders, and headed out on foot, through the dense, dark forest. He could see surprisingly well in the dark, and his senses seemed honed in, extra strong and efficient. He had no idea of the amount of time that had passed, but his brother's condition was not improving.

He finally came across the sistering castle his mother had mentioned, only to find it in ruins, having suffered the same fate as his own. He searched the ruins, looking for survivors, and instead stunmbled upon a hole in the ground. With no other option, he entered the tunnel, and stumbled into the darkness..."

She looked at Evelyn with sad eyes, her hands still on her stomach.
"This is that tunnel, Evelyn. Ashado and his brother found us down here, struggling and cold, and took matters into their own hands. Ashado flourished through childhood, yet with severe heart problems, but in a matter of two and a half decades, he stopped growing. We have been here ever since." Her eyes were sparkling with tears by now, and she gazed at Evelyn.
"Ashado was turned into the darkest of all creatures that day, Evelyn. Nothing can change what happened to him and his brother. Do you understand what he is now?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:45 pm
((Sorry that took like half an hour... sweatdrop ))  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:46 pm
Evelyn had followed and had sat on the ground infront of Hartanna, she had covered her mouth with a hand as she heard the story. She felt horrible for making the motherly woman cry and just nodded slightly.
"I...I had no idea. I'm sorry to make you retell this." She let her hands rest on her lap as she thought about what had been said.

((No worries I actually had stuff to do so it's fine. I just finished so ya.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:51 pm
She smiled.
"It is okay, my child. These legends must be told and retold, for the good of our Kingdom, and its inhabitants."

"What good does it do to put nightmares into her head?"
Ashado was leaning against the wall, shrouded in his dark cloak, his arms folded across his chest. His voice was cold and angry, his eyes glowing slits in the darkness.
"I'm sure she knows that I'm a monster, but she doesn't need to know how much of a monster I am..."
He turned and headed out the tunnel, a cold wind blowing through the cavern.

Shimai_Tepes

Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games