Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
The Duck Pond -- a random hangout chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 178 179 180 181 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baldykins

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:55 pm
I drank wat too much last night.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:55 pm
Aww, poor you *hugs baldavin*

the_ilse_witch
Captain

Baldykins

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:04 pm
the_ilse_witch
Aww, poor you *hugs baldavin*
Why thank yous.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:27 pm
Megan: -randomly glomps someone.... because.. I can xd -  

RoseyRoseYinBud

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:35 pm
*ish glomped*
surprised *tickletackles rosey*
whee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:14 pm
-is sad- my idle died. hes really dead... crying  

Mitsuki Reigen

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mitsuki Reigen

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:14 pm
the_ilse_witch
DMInuyasha
i guess i wasnt here when this Gambino left...or went boom o.0
yea, a lot has happened..would you like the the quick story of this?
yes i would^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:15 pm
crying steave ish dead ............ thats so wierd trying to think of that almost like when that guy in vages had a stroke and his tiger took him off stage  

fyerdrake

Slack3r

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:20 pm
@Baldy- It FEELS like I drank wayy too much last night.

Migraines = a b***h and a half  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:26 pm
xp i dont drink everything ive tried was gross  

fyerdrake

Baldykins

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:43 pm
(hi cow!) lol thats funny  

fyerdrake

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:24 pm
DMInuyasha
the_ilse_witch
DMInuyasha
i guess i wasnt here when this Gambino left...or went boom o.0
yea, a lot has happened..would you like the the quick story of this?
yes i would^^

Once upon a time there was the most powerful man in Gaia. This man's name was Mr Gambino. He was so powerful that he had a group of scientists working for him to help him with his immortality, for you see he wanted to be in his powerful state forever eek But it had gone bad and instead of making imortatly he ended up making grunnies that make normal people into zombies. Well this was bad on his part because this also created an explotion which caused him to lose his son. Finally, after a long and almost endless search for his lost son, he found found him. But oh tragic struck and his son had lost his memory. Sadness struch the rich Gambino for along with the loss of memory of his son, he was also at a loss for a home for along with the explotion at halloween the house went with it.

Around Febuary, a new group of rich gaians hit the scene and they were the Van Helsing b***h sisters. They threw a party for all of gaia but the gambinos wernt invited. But Mr. Gambino came anyways and wanted everyone to leave the party and join him. Well the sisters were ready for this and had kidnapped his son and said that if he didn't back off then he'd never see his son again.

Well while this party was going on (or a lil before) Gambino was asking gaians to help him raise gold to build him a new house and the van helsings where selling signs to gaians to stop this. Well on the night of the gaia ball at the van helsing mantion gambino's house was finished being built and some how got his son back. To those who had helped him with his house he gave free picket signs where as the sisters sold them for 500 gold.

Well anyways his house was huge, it took like 5 map pages to fill the whole thing, it was a tower! And atop the tower he stood, and went crazy. There he stood, atop that tower he stood for a week when finally a sniper shot him. Gino, his son, as he saw his father shot he finally regained his memory and as his father fell, Gino jumped after him and fell with him. Well oddly enough the tower that Gambino built fell along with the Gambinos and the tower fell ontop of the Van Helsing sister's mantion.

After that, a few months later, Sasha along with Ian, found Gino as he was washed up on the beach. Ian was jealous of Gino for he had good looks and it seemed that Sasha was taken by that.

((Ok well after that I was gone for 6 months due to lack of internet so I am a bit vegue on this))

Sasha was now really taken on by the good lookingness of Gino ((some how he turned from a 12 year old kid to a 19 year old)) and Ian was really jealous especially since sasha had been invited over for a private dinner. Ian didnt think this was right and was suspisious about something, but while he was there a fire broke out and the new mantion (which just so happened to be the spot where the Van Helsing sisters used to live) and Sasha and Gino were forced out. But there was secret footage of Ian in the building so the gaia police believed him to have set the fire. Christmas came around and Ian hadn't been cought yet but he knew that Sasha would be at the Christmas ball so he went looking for her so he could confess his love. Well as he finally found her, she was being kissed by Gino himself. Shocked, Ian stood in the middle of the ball room, the gaia police found him and took him away.

There was a trial held by robots that held his case. Ian had the reject robot that kept spazzing out and he was up against the prosicution who was some sort of evil robot from hell who came up with this evidence like tapes of the fire. Well, the people of gaia got to be the jury and we said that Ian was innocent *throws confetti* as Ian walked out of the court room, people cheering and yelling "yay, Your free!" A mysterious man shot Ian and put him in the hospital for a bit of time. Sasha, worried about him, went to go see him and make sure he got better, there Ian confessed his love for her.

Gino in the mean time had been out at the Jewlery shop buying the most expensive ring to give to Sasha. He got to the hospital to give it to her when he heard that Ian had confessed his love for her. Angered, once Ian was released from the hospital yet still hurt, Gino challened him to a duel for the love of Sasha. "No!" Shouted Sasha for she knew that Ian was hurt and didnt want anyone to get hurt over her. "Stop being such a dramallama Gino" said Morie (thus the drama llama icon) but Ian agreed to the duel. Just then a great big guy came outa no where and injected some kind of fluid into the arm of Gino which changed him into the great Gambino himself yet somehow Gino is still alive (yes Im confused on that part)

The End
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:25 pm
Well yea, thats as much as I know, I know there is more but that is as of halloween 2004 so yea... ninja sweatdrop

the_ilse_witch
Captain

fyerdrake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:28 pm
ilse! xp *tackles kisses* i miss you  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 178 179 180 181 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games