Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:21 pm
He smiled at her, and slowly let go. She didn't fall, some force was keeping her up, and he was laughing.
"Get ready for some changes, love..."

((shes got wings... of your choice of colour))
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:29 pm
She nodded to him. She could deal with changes. She held onto his hand though. She was slightly afraid but with him there she'd be fine. She didn't know why he was laughing but she felt something on her back and when she looked she was stunned slightly. There were pale green wings coming out of her shoulder blades. She looked back at him as if waiting for him to tell her what was going to happen next. She just held onto his hand tightly, not wanting or willing to let go.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:05 pm
He turned into his dragon, and circled around her, but made a larger circle than he normally would around her.

((she should be a dragon now... hehehe))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:37 pm
She was slightly startled by him but instantly tensed up as he did that. She felt her body grow into something she wasn't used to. She looked at her hands to find paws with claws. She looked back at him and tried to speak but it just came out as a low roar. She had started to get dizzy and she was keeping herself up by figuring out how to flap her wings. She looked at him as if asking, what's next?  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:41 pm
He swirled around her, roaring softly.
Get all your emotions out, Everralyn... let them out through your mouth...
((her name changes when shes a dragon, like his does))
(sorry i had to run earlier. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:48 pm
She watched him and nodded slightly. She roared loudly getting out all the fears and anger. When she did she looked at him hoping to better understand what was going on. She soon figured out how to project her thoughts to him.
What's next? I mean...if there's anything else give it to me now so I can sleep for a good few days. She did feel really tired, it was probably because she hadn't eaten anything for a few days and going through that change drained alot of her energy.

((No worries, I just got back myself.))  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 pm
((s**t! Gotta go))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:14 pm
((Bye.))  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:43 pm
He hovered in front of her, looking at her with his huge red eyes, blinking like an idiot.
How'd you get inside my head so easily...?He shook his head.
Nevermind. No, there is not anything else. You may sleep, darling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:46 pm
Evelyn smiled softly and nodded. Shrugging slightly at his first comment. She just looked at him with a helpless look.
How do I turn back? She felt slightly stupid for asking, but it was a valid question.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:43 pm
He flew behind her, placing his claws on her shoulders, turning her back into a human and himself back into an elf.
"Thats how..." He smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:46 pm
She had flinched slightly but nodded almost falling over but she grabbed onto his hand, and turned to look at him.
"You want to get me to the ground...please." She actually just wanted him to come with her, she was being very possessive at the moment and just wanted everyone to know that he was hers, and no one elses. She didn't really care what they did, as long as he was with her. She would prefer sleep but if he didn't want to she'd just go with him.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:37 am
He gently descended, still holding her. He lifted her into his arms, and when he touched down on the ground, he carried her to a small cave of rocks, laying her down on them so they could dry off. He leaned over her, smiling, his cold breath cooling her off. He had her pinned.
"Tired?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:33 am
She smiled softly at him shivering softly. She looked up at him with a smile.
"Ya. Just a little."  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:31 am
He pressed his lips to hers, pushing her into the ground slightly. This kiss was much more passionate than his previous ones.
Welcome to the elite, darling....
((U got ur tail!! Yay for you!!!))  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games