Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:36 am
((Ya. Yay!))

She had kissed him back and when he pulled away she just smiled at him. She sighed softly and nodded at him giving him eskimo kisses.
"Thank you for the marvlous welcoming. So when's the hazing?" She was just kidding, slightly. She thought that there would be something else she needed to do, she just wasn't sure what.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:49 am
"There will be a ceremony tomorrow evening for you, and then we'll get married. Then its off to roam the country," He smiled at her.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:57 am
Evelyn just nodded and smiled up at him. But when he mentioned the words off to roam the country she got slightly scared. She knew that she couldn't leave her siblings right now. At least, not Niamh, the others had people for them but Niamh was sitll to little to understand. She looked up at him trying to keep the smile on her face as she rolled over so she was laying ontop of him. She moved her head to his chest and wrapped her legs around one of his. She was tired and she was going to take a nap, weather he liked it or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:07 am
Honeymoons are optional, my little dove.
He exhaled slowly, smiling at her.

((I know this is probably bugging the crap out of you, but Shinji sounds like Fall Out Boy now... sorry, sweatdrop ))
(his favorite song is "This aint a scene, its an arms race")
(his voice changes a lot...)  

Shimai_Tepes

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:16 am
Studio

Kenji was pacing angrily, mumbling to himself, while Jaden and Ian watched, exchanging looks of boredom.
"Dude, Kenji, leave him alone." Jaden yawned, stretching.
"Yeah, just let him relax with his girl," Ian rested his chin on his palms.
Kenji whirled on them. "Relax? RELAX!? How can he relax when we have a session in twenty minutes!! Jesus, that child is a pain!"
"Why can't he just skip this one?" Jaden cracked his knuckles absent-mindedly.
"Because he's skipped every single one of them!"
"Why do we need his voice? I mean, we could just cover his part."
Kenji glared down at his half-brother.
"Because, we need his voice for this. No one else can get to that octave, in that fasion, as quickly as he can."
He turned and pinged Ashado again, growling.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:23 am
Ashado groaned at the ringing in his ears. He swatted at his ear.
What Kenji?
We need you down here, you little potlicker, we have a recording session!
Why? I wanna sleep, man...
Oh, no you don't! Get up!
Ashado rubbed his eyes.
Dude, Evelyn is sleeping.
Well, then just wake her up!
No! She's exhausted! She just changed a few hours ago, I'm not robbing her of her sleep.
Then just bring her up here!
... fine...
He gently lifted Evelyn into his arms, and transformed, jumping off the ledge, heading to the mountain a few miles away.  

Shimai_Tepes

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:32 am
A few minutes later, Ashado landed on the ledge of the mountain, shaking his wings, flinging the water off. He reverted back to his elvish appearance, and carried Evelyn inside.

He laid her down on the padded bench facing the glass, and the microphones, and an angry Kenji.
"Its about time, you big idiot..."
"Shut up, Kenji. I'm the one that hasn't slept in over a thousand years, and I'm not as paranoid as you."
"Get in that box, now." Kenji growled, glaring daggers at him.
Ashado shrugged, and opened the door, smiling at his brother who was in the same box.
Raz smiled back at him, with the gentleness of a sibling.
((They're gonna sing shinji's favorite song, "This aint a scene, its an arms race"))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:36 am
Ashado tapped the mic gently, giggling.
"Testing, testing, 1 2 3..."

Raz smirked.
Kenji glared through the glass of the other box.
"Stop it, now."

Ashado slapped a high five with Raz, laughing.
"Just checking if you busted the mike chewing me out," He said innocently.

Kenji managed to shoot him the bird before the music started.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:57 pm
((Sorry I had a yard sell and a bunch of other stuff. But that works.))
Evelyn was still sleeping but was woken up by the angry voice of someone she didn't know. She slowly opened her eyes and just laid there smiling as she listened to Ashado sing. She watched the guys and just sighed moving her arms and rested her head on them while watching them. She was still tired but she didn't feel sleepy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:31 pm
He sang loud and clear, smiling at Evelyn occasionally. Raz watched her too, smiling at her like his brother. Their similarities were apparent- slanted dark eyes, soft gentle smile, and strong build and broad shoulders. Most of all, their voices blended perfectly, melodic and intoxicating. Raz's skin tone was a little darker, and his hair was to his shoulderblades, and black.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:09 am
She smiled softly and yawned streaching slightly as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. Watching them and listening to them, smiling softly and taking in all the men in the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:22 am
Tristan turned around from the controls, and looked at her, smiling.
You wanna work some of these?
He had jet black hair, and soft scarlet eyes, but he carried the look of royalty in his simple attire.

Ashado hit a particular high note, and Raz gently climbed up an octave to meet his voice. The song ended, and both he and Ashado smiled at eachother, breathing heavily.

Tristan slipped the headphones over Evelyn's ears, and Ashado's ragged breathing filled her ears. He sank to the floor in the corner of the box, resting his arms on his knees.
"Jesus, Kenji, anymore window-shattering notes?" His hand was on his chest, trying to calm down.
Raz lifted the headphones from his head and left the room. He stopped at the controls to Evelyn's right, leaning over and checking the EKG monitor next to the sound level controls. He brushed her shoulders gently, and then laid an arm around her.
"Be sure to keep an eye on that beeping, lil sis," He smiled at her, his eyes full of venom and deep rose. He didn't have a threatening aura, but the way he looked at her would make any woman lust for him. He was innocent enough, however, to let Evelyn know he wasn't going to harm her.

((next one is "Thanks For The Memories"))  

Shimai_Tepes

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:31 am
User Image
Raz and Shinji
(Raunturo and Ashado)
User Image
Tristan
User Image
Ian (pronounced EEEEEE-ANNN!!!! Not EYE-ANN!!! lol)
User Image
Jaden (green eyes, hence the name "Jade"n
User Image
Shinji (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! rofl )
User Image
Kenji (he's not himself right now, he's usually really REALLY calm...)
User Image
RAZ QUIT GIVING ME THE "IM GONNA RAPE YOU" STARE!! DAMMIT!!!!!
User Image
He says "Leave me alone or I'll kick you in your freaking face"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:34 am
Evelyn looked at Tristan slightly confused but she just let her attention turn to Raz. She was taken a back by the look he had in his eyes but just nodded. She felt kinda back because she didn't know who they were but she just smiled at them like she did.
"Mkay. Is that it?" She spoke very calmly. She wasn't drawn in by Raz's look, she just looked at him with a normal smile. She didn't really care that his arm was around her she just turned her attention back to Ashado.

((I love that song.))  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:45 am
((Which one?))
He nodded.
"Yeah, just tell us when it gets too fast."

Ashado had started singing lightly, some other song that they hadn't played yet. Raz went back in and handed him his guitar.
User Image  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games