Koshiba's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

manic insanity94
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:56 pm
Koshiba jumped down The 5 stories landing on his feet right on top of yachru. He started to devour her and slowly he turned back to his normal vampire self Wh..what Happened" He said looking down at yachru "Did i do this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
tiesane still crying sayes weekly " yes she tryied to protect me after you trogh me down from the hospitile wing "  

Tiesane
Vice Captain

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Never seeing Koshiba in this form, Victoria didn't recognize him.
Koshiba? she thought to herself as she backed up with a short hiss, her golden eyes blazing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:03 pm
"I am sorry" Koshiba said healing her legs "It was stupid of me to try and delay my transformation this would not of happened if i would have changed with the full moon" He said turning to the cat "What is that doing here?"He said quikly getting up and showing he was not one to be emotional for long"By the way your legs should fell fine by now."  

manic insanity94
Captain

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:05 pm
tiesane gets up crying over yachru's body then stroms off to her room  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:08 pm
Victoria gave him a short glare for what glare she could give as a cat. She sat down, her tail twitching back and forth as if she were watching a mouse. Her golden gaze never leaving Koshiba's in a defiant manner.
What do you mean by THAT?..your a werewolf..and a vampire. You've failed to mention that before hand, but I guess we both have our little secrets, perhaps some not as dangerous.. she thought to herself as she got up and quickly followed after Tiesan.  

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:14 pm
tiesane sensing victoria behind her said" i have a secret, i am saposed to transform into a cat demon tonight and i tend to try to kill any thing in my path so you and koshiba please lock your door tonight " ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:15 pm
Victoria stared up at Tiesane with bright golden eyes, a soft mew escaped her lips as her tail swished back and forth.  

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:17 pm
tiesane stared down at victoria and siad " your relly cute in cat form"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:20 pm
Victoria laughed inwardly as she couldn't outwardly, but her golden eyes showed it.
Your the only one to recognize me in this form. she thought to herself I suppose I can't fool everyone. Especially a cat demon.
She let out another soft mew as she rubbed against her leg to show she was sorry for her loss, and in hopes to make her feel better.  

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:24 pm
i can smell your sent very faintly i have a keener noise then most cat demon's  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:26 pm
Victoria stared up at Tiesane for a moment.
Can you read my mind? Or were you just thinking the same as I? she asked through her mind, her eyes staring intently at her in wonderment.  

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:28 pm
i can see what you are saying in your eyes remember i am like a giant cat my self with some vampire  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:30 pm
ooo and i think you might whant to change back so koshiba can reconize you  

Tiesane
Vice Captain

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:31 pm
Victoria gave a soft mew as her tail twitched back and forth across the floor.
I'm sorry for what Koshiba has done. I had no idea he transforms like that. she thought, a tinge of sorry touching her bright golden eyes. He's going to think your crazy if he walks in and sees you talking to some strange cat. But its so much fun..  
Koshiba's Palace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff