Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
RP Thread: The Guild Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:53 pm
Her eyesight slightly blurred, she blinks at him and nods timidly. She grasps his hand and stands up.

"I recognize you," she says, still blinking at him, "You were in here yesterday, we're you?" she pauses, "You're the indicisive one who wouldn't tell me what you wanted to order..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:00 pm
Rika lookes up from her crouched position, her black locks falling away from her red eyes. "Hmm?" She haden't noticed that ice cream was in the scoop. Looking back Rika blinked. "Oh, well....yes..."

En, who had been sitting in the corner growls his uneasiness with all th people. Rika wiggles her fingers at him. "Come come En, don't be a sissy." She mocked of her companion.

With a growl, the massive panther stood and walked out into the lighter area. His back was covered with a specialy made cover of some sort, its colors red and black. His long tail twitched as he releases another low growl.

Kikuka

L a w l i-P0P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:11 pm
"That's pretty amazing," Hypno says in awe.

She can't believe that the girl had been able to produce such a power (and save the icecream too, but the whole electrical power was a little more awesome) and has to wonder how one comes to obtain such a power.

"How were you able to do that?" she wonders, blinking slowly.

She lets out a small yelp as the panther comes into view. She hadn't noticed it when she came in - how had she even missed it? The thing was pretty massive! - and so she was more than shocked as it drew nearer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:19 pm
Rika rubbed En's blunt head as he came to sit near her purring loudly. "Oh, the lightnings?" Rika askes. "Born with that, shadow and earth powers too." Rika's red eyes show sadness deep within them.

"Shadow is what my familiar, En is." Rika says patting the panthers head. "The wraps on my hands keep the lightning running in my blood from affecting everything I touch. But nothing helps with metals, like that scoop." Rika had pushed the other emotion aside.

Rika still nealing smiles up at Hypo. "Sorry." She extends a hand. "I'm Rika. Thats En." She said pointing to her panther.

Kikuka

L a w l i-P0P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:48 pm
Seeing the sadness that momentarily clouded the girl's crimson eyes, Hypno guesses that the power isn't as cool as it sounds and that there must be a downside to it that the girl had chose to omit. Never being one to pry, Hypno pushes these thoughts aside and smiles as the girl introduces herself as Rika and her panther as En.

Hypno grasps the hand in her own, shaking it lightly.

"It's nice to meet you," she said, bowing politely. "I'm Hypnotique - but you can call me Hypno. Lots of my friends do."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:54 pm
Rika stands and bows slightly after dusting herself off. "Very nice to meet you." En stands next to her and lowera his front half just as Rika did when she bowed.

"I'm a witch or earth, shadow and lightning. May I ask what you may be Hypno?" Rika tilts her head slightly, she haden't been able to tell from the girls aura alone.

En's yellow eyes and slit pupils studied everyone in the room.

Kikuka

GamerdaGreat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:19 am
Gamer smiles, "Yes, I was in here yesterday. You have a good memory of your customers. My name is Gamer, but I accept any nicknames people offer to call me."
He pulls Anri up with little effort, bringing her to her feet. He then pulls out a clean handkercheif from his jacket pocket and offers it to her to wipe away her tears. "I think I'll be a little less indecicive today."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:29 am
Hypno watches as the panther lowers himself into a bow just as his master had done. Whoa. She wishes she could teach her pet dog how to do a trick like that.

"A witch? That is so cool!" she said, grinning. She had never met a witch before in real life, so this is exciting.

At Rika's question, Hypno blinks several times and then scratches the back of her neck.

"What I might be? Umm.. I'm human, I think," she replied with a small laugh.

L a w l i-P0P

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:18 am
Rika smiles. "Human, at certain times, can be better than anything else." She said lightly. She leans her staff against the wall then leans herself against the bar. She studies the parlor with intrested eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:00 pm
the bell above the door to the parlor ((if it's even in existance)) chimed as the door opened. a head of auburn red hair popped inside, curious as to what the interior of the building looked like. after looking around, the door swung open a bit more so the rest of the body in which the head was attached to could come in. the door shut behind the girl that now stood in the parlor.
she looked around more, her greenish-blue eyes filled with inquiry, wonder and possible slight paranoia. when she finally decided that the place was safe and trustworthy, she walked over to a table.
"hm..." she thought. "what shall i have...is that...ew...chicken noodle soup ice cream..." talk2hand "nuh-uh, not for me...ooo! choco chip cookie dough!" she grinned, obviously happy to have found a good ice cream flavour.
"mmm...JC likey the cookie dough..." she murmured to herself, snickering a bit.

((sorry for the emoticon there...it was just the first thing that came to mind, and i/she was thinking it more than actually doing it...^^U))  

dark_insanity_13

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:20 am
[Ohhh... I am confused, you said I couldn't introducy myself in the OOC discussion area, but I don't want to introduce myself IC. I just want to say 'hi', so, to keep you happy, anryoku, I'll put in my post from there here, OOC, and then post a little thing of one of my own characters that is coming up from my roleplay coming soon!

Hyah!!! Brand new guild member! AKA; Tentai! But y'all can call me by my real name, Debbie, if ya want. I'm not ashamed!! Lolz.

^^ Soooo! I just thought I'd let y'all know I'm gonna have my own Roleplay here soon too!!! It's called the Immortal Theif Roleplay, and it's awesome!! Pre-made characters, a solid starter plot, defined settings, strong emotional attitudes, and some roles are already filled from the very literate-est of the literates out there in scary gaia land where there's no rules about grammar and capatilization!!! surprised

So! It's gonna be great and some of you had better join and join well for me or I'll be angry!! Also, I want to be friends we every one of you... except for the people that are inactive and haven't posted yet. That's right... I checked the members... that's just plain shameful!!! You're supposed to introduce yourself ya know!!! ]

A small gurl in the corner of the room, practically unseen in the shadows, watched the others present in the parlous sort of area she;d somehow stumbled into.

She was small, perhaps ten to eleven years old, she had long silver hair and was formally clad in a little black dress with frills on the hems and black velvety cap on her head, fake rabbit ears hanging off hte back to match the doll she held in her hands.

Her silver-chocolate eyes shone with curiousity at the people before her. Her mind filled with ideas that would never be shared, assumptions that would never be proved, and a story that would never be told.

She was Melora, the golden apple, and she was immortal.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:44 pm
Tentai
[Ohhh... I am confused, you said I couldn't introducy myself in the OOC discussion area, but I don't want to introduce myself IC. I just want to say 'hi', so, to keep you happy, anryoku, I'll put in my post from there here, OOC, and then post a little thing of one of my own characters that is coming up from my roleplay coming soon!

Hyah!!! Brand new guild member! AKA; Tentai! But y'all can call me by my real name, Debbie, if ya want. I'm not ashamed!! Lolz.

^^ Soooo! I just thought I'd let y'all know I'm gonna have my own Roleplay here soon too!!! It's called the Immortal Theif Roleplay, and it's awesome!! Pre-made characters, a solid starter plot, defined settings, strong emotional attitudes, and some roles are already filled from the very literate-est of the literates out there in scary gaia land where there's no rules about grammar and capatilization!!! surprised

So! It's gonna be great and some of you had better join and join well for me or I'll be angry!! Also, I want to be friends we every one of you... except for the people that are inactive and haven't posted yet. That's right... I checked the members... that's just plain shameful!!! You're supposed to introduce yourself ya know!!! ]

A small gurl in the corner of the room, practically unseen in the shadows, watched the others present in the parlous sort of area she;d somehow stumbled into.

She was small, perhaps ten to eleven years old, she had long silver hair and was formally clad in a little black dress with frills on the hems and black velvety cap on her head, fake rabbit ears hanging off hte back to match the doll she held in her hands.

Her silver-chocolate eyes shone with curiousity at the people before her. Her mind filled with ideas that would never be shared, assumptions that would never be proved, and a story that would never be told.

She was Melora, the golden apple, and she was immortal.

OOC: I'm satisfied! XD  

Anryoku
Captain

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:20 pm
[Merci. I was just fiddling about. Thankyou for moding me, I can invite my friends now, but I'm still not sure how to post my roleplay up with the others, maybe you could message me on how to?]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:49 am
~*~The door to the icecream parlor is pushed open slowly. Clacking sounds on the floors of the place, the foot-falls resonating like heavy rain. The newcomer is a young man, around eighteen or nineteen with jet-black hair that trickles down one side of his face, obscuring a golden eye. His clothing is smart and to the point, a pair of fitted jeans, a pinstripe blazer only buttoned about halfway up his torso, and a tight T-Shirt that reads: CHI accompanied by a cup with green tea inside of it.
~*~The young, handsome-looking man strides the remainder of the way across the parlor, and then leans over the counter, his hawk-like eyes scanning the menu with a trained vision. His already creased mouth deepens its lines, and the frown becomes prominent as his eyebrows knit together. He remains like that for some time, as if he cannot not tear his eyes away from the bizzare words stroked across the menu.
~*~"Green tea icecream..." he mumbles to himself as he strokes his chin with his long, narrow fingers. "Yes. Yes, I'll take that."

orthorexia nervosa

threefatesangel

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:59 pm
Aurora brushes back the midnight black hair that fell into her face when she had stopped suddenly in front of the ice cream shop. She smiles broadly at the prospect of indulging herself in sweets. Opening the door, she thinks to herself, 'I'm not going to deny myself the chance to have a little sugar!'

But upon seeing the great menu of sweet delights, her mouth falls open. There is so much to choose from! 'All very eccentric flavors for the most part,' she assesses as her sky blue eyes sparkle in anticipation. "Bunny track ice cream!" she orders happily, for the very word 'bunny' persuaded her too.

(( Wow, writing in present tense is so hard for me... ))  
The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff