Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
harry potter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wich house do u belong in?
  gryfindor
  slytherin
  hufflepuff
  ravenclaw
View Results

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:34 pm
"well besides a very nice chest indeed this spell... thats an interesting one"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 pm
he turned and pulled his shirt back down and stretched "well i dont seem to need it very often. luck that is."he said sitting down and closing his eyes "besides we still have this day off no school till tommorrow. blankets are under the matress" he pointed at a bunch of soft pillows laying on the other side of hhis nest "thats unless you want to go back to school?" he said before he wrapped his wings around himself and dozed off  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:32 pm
nef watched doze off shrugging she pulled out a peice of parchment and quill from her pocket and compied the spell "i know ive read that somewhere" shoving it back in her pocket she grabed a blankey and snuggled up to him some how throught out the night though she mindlessly stripped down to her underwear... being as thats how she normally slept she didnt realize she did it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 pm
waking up in the middle of the night after something touched him he looked over and saw her snuggled up to him and he smiled and pulled her closer and covered her up with his wings and the blanket which had slipped down "night" he whispered and closed his eyes falling back asleep  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:00 am
she felt safe and warm snuggled up to him she slept with a smile on her face  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:57 pm
as the sun started to rise he woke up and realiezed that someone was near him in his nest "man what happened last night" he wondered as he saw she was in her underwear getting up he put hte blanket back on top of her and slipping his pants off he went and jumped into the lake and started to bathe  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:40 pm
nef stirred alittle bit slightly waking up she realized she was in her underwear and screamed grabbing her close "what happened??"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:04 pm
meghan ran out of the building "DONT TOUCH ME!" she screamed at shadow. "i just need to kill you!" he said before he chuckeled,he almost droped the sword in his hand. "ME TOO!" ryu screamed getting closer to her. "HIYA!" rebecca screamed kicking kyle,and makeing him hit his head on a tree. "ONE DOWN!" she yelled to danielle and meghan. danielle triped over a rock and started rolling down a hill,jonny running after her with his sword. danielle was running until she saw a lake,yet she did't see anyone in it yet. "JONNY! I THINK I BROKE MY LEG!" she yelled before jonny came running,she grabed his arm and pushed him into the lake.laughing she ran off. "another down!" she told meghan,running beside her. meghan smiled and pulled the sword out of ryu's hand,and swung at him,causeing him to roll down the same hill danielle had and fallin into the lake. "DING DONG!" meghan yelled from the top of the hill while clashing swords with shadow. well that was before rebecca snuck up behinde him and grabed his foot,and threw him down the lake,him also falling into the lake.then rebecca,danielle,and meghan pushed ryan down the hill,him also falling into the lake.kyle to dizzy to see right,fell down the hill and into the lake. "WE WIN!" the girls screamed before running away. "i hate them so much!" shadow said getting out. "me too!" ryu said as the others walked out. then kyle saw dagon. "AHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed running away. "what?" all of them asked turning around. "OH MY GOD!" they screamed turning back arund and running after kyle.

((my little cuzins idea! not mine!))  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:45 pm
dagon looked up at the screams "damn it" he said to himself as he saw the kids and changing to his griffon form he flew to his nest and landed grabbing a fresh pair of pants he flew to the forest and got dressed he walked back and got back into the nest "um you were like that when i woke up" he said as he turned around blushing  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:22 am
"i'm gonna be sick!" jonny said. "join the club" shadow said. the boys walked into the girls dorm thingys (lol idk what to call them,there not really dorms but there not really houses) to find rebecca lying on the bed drinking 3 bottels of soda at once while meghan and danielle were screaming "GO! YA!GO!" thats when the boys saw another girl,infact it was rebecca's twin kathy. ryu looked at ryan "when did kathy get here?" he asked. "i dunno!" ryan said walking over and lying on meghans bed.  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:59 pm
nef threw her close back on "well.... ok then" she blushed deeply kinda hopin somthin happened  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:10 am
throwing a shirt on he stood at the edge of the nest and looked around listening to the sounds of the forest he turned suddenly and smiled "i will be right back i promise" he said falling backword and the wind flaringhis weings he flew off  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 pm
"uhhmm ok" she smilled  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:14 am
flying back to his nest he brought breakfast from the school "no school today evedently love" he said shrugging as he started to work out after taking his shirt back off  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 am
nefs jaw dropped "wow you work out... alot...."  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games