Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
harry potter Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wich house do u belong in?
  gryfindor
  slytherin
  hufflepuff
  ravenclaw
View Results

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:30 pm
thats right .. a harry potter thread.. not happy with the way things ended up for them? wanna re do it? starting at year 1 its your world!

all chars needed

madeup chars are always welcome too!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:37 pm
name: neferitiri
fav class: potions
year: 6th year
house: slytherin
personality: nef is a wild yet dark girl, a strong infatuation for professor snape, she excells in potions and dark arts.
User Image  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 pm
name: Archangel Dagon Shadowreaver but called Dagon by his friends
house: Gryffondor
fav class: defence against the darks arts, care of magical creatures, transfigeration, and quidditch
Personalily: he is a free spirit who cares for creatures who also is a animagus from when he was a young kid. he also has control over the element of medal which he had as a young kid he can also talk to animals including snakes the wings on his back he keep as a human from his animagus the Griffon
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 pm
nef walked down the hall to the main corridor, heading down for breakfast, her nose stuck in a potions book, she has a test comming up in potions, she also had a test in transfiguration but she didnt care to much for that  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm
walking from the side hall playing with the golden snitch from his last match he didnt notice the girl coming from down the hall and ran right into her causing her to fall "im so sorry for...." he began to say before noticing she was from slytherin "im sorry for running into you" he continued his eyes twinkling picking her book up and handing it back to her  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:39 pm
she picked up her books "oh its ok.."her eyes came up noticing he was griffendor" she smilled handing him his snitch "im sorry i should have been paying attention"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:12 pm
"its my fault" he said taking the golden snitch from her his wings flexing slightly "so what year are you in i dont think that ive seen you around here before"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:14 pm
"oh im a 6th year" she smilled gathering her books all together "im neferitiri" she stuck her hand out "pleased to meet you"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:22 am
"Archangel Dagon Shadowreaver at your service" he said bowing showing his wings when he did. straitening up he looked around "so what do you think of the potions test i passed all the others with flying colors you might say" laughing to himself at his self pun he smile showing slightly pointed fangs  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:15 pm
"i havnt had it yet, its my next class, but it should be easy" she grinned "ive always had an easy time in potions" her eyes were a beatiful emerald green color that was only accented by her slytherin robes, "if you dont mind me asking, are you an animangus?"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm
laughing he nodded "yes i am. i have been since i was four" he said running his hands through his raven black hair his almost white eyes twinkling looking faintly like stars "i know that most people are older than i am and are usually helped becoming one but i wanted to be and i became one" reaching into his pocket he pulled nothing out and looked down his grin slipping away "damn im out of money oh well" he said waving his hand he created a gold coin out of thin air "if you ever want to hang out just rub this" he said handing it to her "ive got to get to quidditch practice, apparently i need to work on my flying" he said laughing at his joke his winds stretching out and folding back up "but i would like to hang out sometime if your open"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 pm
she took it bowing her head "i would love that, maybe you could help me with my transfiguration work" she giggled her hand gently touching his as she took the coin, her skin was soft and warm "ill catch ya later" she winked and headed off ducking around the cornor she smilled to herself "now that is a man!" she said quetly  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:14 pm
grinning as he caught the snitch in record time Dagon felt the touch of the coins pull "so shes rubbing the coin while she tests" he said to himself as he put his broom away and ran to the forbidden forest he shrugged off his cloths and turned into his Griffon form he soared through the air rending the air with a savage shriek he dove down into the lake catching a fish he emeerged through the lake surface water streaming down his slick black feathers and mane he landed by his stuff and ate the fish raw. after he finished his meal he gathered his stuff in one claw and with another shriek lept back into the air flying back to his window in the tower  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:19 pm
nef finished her test, and headed to the common room. listening to some first years talk about how cool they are, and how thier fathers used to be part of voldemorts team, she snickered to herself flipping the coin in her fingures, her mind racing, she couldnt keep her mind from him she couldnt even focus in snapes class wich was odd for her. some of the other slytherins made some comments to her, but she ignored them, deciding to go for a walk, she got up, and left the slytherin common room and headed for the front doors.,  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:27 pm
feeling the pull of his coin he flung himself off the top of the tower roof still in his animagus which had by that time dried and the sun flanced off his raven black body he landed in front of the girl holding his coin scaring off several first years he stared at her through almost white eyes and snapped his beak  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games