Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zochi5

Fashionable Gekko

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:26 pm
(confused)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:40 pm
(woah first of all the guy who was running like a ninja used a grappling hook and then he saw chris drop the rope to where he get rid of his grappling hook and grabs on to the ladder rope ???) put headset on turn the knob trying to get a signal "anybody in this area over" begin to signal chris to what is happening "i repeat anybody in the area where in in a chopper flying around we dont got as much gas as i hoped we did" see truck flashes points his light at them zombie all start begin gathering around their " i got it " begin switching from radio to intercom " people in the car whereever you going follow me to my base in not far from here and it heavily fortified well hidden from zombies and got sentry guns posted up on sides"  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:32 pm
"i'll cover them" and begins firing upon the zombies making sure not to hit the vehichle  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:33 pm
"Got'cha Jo-" Danny stuttered as a zombie chomped right on the radio and fell back into the crowd. "Crap!" He hopped off and swung his axe repeatedly, severing heads and choppin' balls till he lost track of the zombie. "Joe, Oren, look for a zombie with a radio in his mouth! We need that to tell them where to go!" Danny jumped into the crowd without consequence and searched.  

Anarchic Humor

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:34 pm
seeing the man jump out stops firing"hang on something is happening one of them got out and is attacking the zombies with a melee weapon"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:50 pm
pull down on the lever coming to a stop as the wade begin rotating the light around trying to give some light rotating the plane so the gunner facing the where the crowd is  

xTx Monty xTx

warhead1029

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:53 pm
"s**t mother f****** zombies well at least this gives me an excuse to kill some more" gets his sledge hammer and starts knocking them down one by one "hey look for the zombie with a radio in his mouth" Oren shouts to his hawk Fred almost imedietly he spots the zombie (eyes of a hawk) and points it out to the survivors "your getting a special treat for that " oren says as he runs through the crowd of zombies knocking them down to get to the zombie.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:04 pm
Danny also sees the hawk's eye placement on the zombie. He shoves a zombie out of the way, chops one in two, until he reaches the zombie with the radio. He aims with the pistol, and fires a clean shot into the brain, doubling it over. Danny, swinging his ax, picks up the radio and quickly speaks into it while running back to Joe. "Do you copy? Copy?? Okay, there are 4..6... 6 of us! 4 humans 2 animals. You need to get to a prison not far from here, it's the only safe place for a landing. There is also...food, lots of food to bring back to your base. We'll keep in tou-" Another zombie comes and takes the radio, but destroys it instantly. Danny severs the brain. "Well, they got the message..."  

Anarchic Humor

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:31 pm
well not trying to argue with the people he decides that he just gonna follow them " well lead the way" begin turning the chopper pointing it toward the people in the car and begin taking off " well we got you guys covered just lead the way. "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:41 pm
"i don't think they can hear you?" looking at them, "i'd shoot but i might hit one of them"  

Meat Vegetable

zochi5

Fashionable Gekko

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:11 pm
(well i aimed it at it, i didnt shoot it)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:13 pm
(well i aimed it at it, i didnt shoot it)  

zochi5

Fashionable Gekko

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:46 pm
moves further up And start racking of kill count of the upper front side " keeping coming i got you guys " shoots zombies on the back left courner rotating controlls" hit auto pilot as it begin moving. "hey you wanna take the shots now  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:40 am
"umm sure..." confused by these peoples action he begins firing three round bursts trying to take out as many surrounding zombies as he could  

Meat Vegetable

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:11 am
(oh sry bout that i just wanted to get some kills)
take the handle of it switch off auto pilot to manual and flashes light at the people in signal them to move begin slowing down the plane. to give more focus  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff