Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm
Lucy jumps on Meteki. She kisses him right on the lips.

Ferio looks back at mestha. "what you smileing about."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:00 pm
Mestha then blushes, "I didn't know she was going to do THAT to him!"

Meteki blinked a few times, not sure whats going on or what to do.

Mestha slappes her forehead, "Meteki you idiot, do I have to do everything for you!?" She then weaves mana through the air.

Meteki, somehow without even thinking about it, put his arms around her, bringing her close.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:10 pm
Lucy had her eyes closed once she kissed him She slowly opens them and looks at him.

Ferio glared at her. Then walks outside. He looks at Lucy and Meteki. He gets a shocked look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:12 pm
Mestha grabbed Ferio's collar and dragged him back in, "What are you doing!? We need to give them some privacy!"

Meteki was completely red-faced. Speech-less too.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Ferio smiles. "Love in in the air but yet. Im temped to do something." He glaces at mastha.

Lucy stops kissing and slowly pulls away and stands up. She blushes she puts to of her fingers together. "Mmm im sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Mestha looks at him, "If you do something I'll infect you too."

Meteki shook his head, "No, you did nothing wrong... I... I never kissed a girl before... Yeah..."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:39 pm
Ferio walks up to her. "What fool do you take me for. I'm not like most guys here or where u say your form. I use to be. That's until Lucy kicked me down. I'm mostly a person that tries to make others happy." He takes a knife out of his pocket. He throws it at a record player. It starts to play music. "And yet i see a women. That's mad at all men. I see no Crystal. I see a beautiful women. Thats deeply in pain becuz she never got treated right.For yet of i was by her side. I would treat her as will as i could."

Lucy smiles "will not you have been. And i can now. Say i been kissed by a guy."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:44 pm
Mestha gave him a certain look, "Are you trying to say something?"

Meteki could feel something odd raise up in him. Anger? Why would he be angry? Annoyed? He doesn't know why he's feeling these things, but he pushed them aside. He brought her close again, "Maybe more than once?"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:50 pm
"Hmm and i trying to say something. Lets see theres romtic music. Im saying i would treat you the best i could. Im not a going out saying i like you type of guy you know!" He crosses his arms and looks away.

Lucy looks at him. "Hmm...make out or go eat fish for dinner." Lucy kisses him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:56 pm
Meteki's ears perked when he heard fish, but he decided to make out a little longer, "A few minutes of this and then we have fish, how about that?"

Mestha looked at Ferio. It was her turn to be dumbfounded. Then she just abruptly said, "No."

Meteki all of the sudden felt an EXTRA flurry of emotions run through him. All of the sudden he wanted to do a lot more with Lucy than a few minutes making out.

((OUCH! Poor Ferio T.T ))  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:05 pm
Lucy noddes her head to a few minutes longer.

Ferio falls on the ground twiching. "I get turned down by Lucy. Now i get turned down again. Life sucks more then most ppl know." He starts to worm his way into a room.

Lucy looks at Meteki was they make-out. She brings her body closer to his.

((yes i know poor Ferio))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:16 pm
Mestha rolls her eyes, "Oh for the love of God Ferio. I have a real reason to say no. It's not because I want to. It's because I have to. You don't know what it's like to be a Great Crystal. If you really want me that much, I can infect you and you will always have me around. Does that sound good to you?"

Meteki did not want to try and hit intercourse on a first date. His best friend would always advise against it. So after a few minutes, he tried to break it off. Trying to settle down the heat.

((When Mestha says "Infect", it mean that she would break off a piece of herself and place it inside you. However, unless she decides to leave, she is never coming out. And she can somewhat nudge your body to do things you didn't tell it to do. However if you fought against the action, you would win. But you must put a little effort into it. And if we do get into... the 'Intercourse' it will have to play out in P.Ms, no local posts ok?))  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:23 pm
Ferio sits up and starts to think about the Infected thing. "Hmm..."

Lucy looks at him once he breaks it off. "Ok you must be hungry then. Come on im REALLY good at cooking fish." She grabs his hand and pulls him into the bar. She starts to cook fish.

((yes i know about that. Of it become we will have to PM eacher.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:25 pm
Meteki wanted to kick his best friend. Really really bad, "I'm looking forward to it!"

Mestha was actually starting to wonder if Ferio was playing around with this whole thought thing. He had joked around quite a few times already, it won't be new now.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:29 pm
Lucy smiles. Her smiles slowly starts to go away into a worryed look. She stairs at the fish as she cooks it.

Ferios glaces at her. "Of im thinking about it. That doesnt mean im jokeing."  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces