Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

The poppin' place for invigorating reolplays and roleplayers!! 

Tags: Dedicated, Literature, Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply Truly Dedicated Roleplayers
INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!! (Yes, that means you!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:32 pm
I N C O G N i T O R

I don't think Bastian is a strange name for a girl at all. I absolutely love it! blaugh Welcome to the guild. ^_^ If you have any RP questions at all then please don't hesitate to ask.

Like I told Kisseki, Rogue and I made a few new RPs because the creators of most of the others have gone missing *blames school and skyrim*. They can be found in the cosplay forum and horror forum. If you have an idea that you want to post up then please feel free to do so. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:52 pm
Heliko pylori
Kisseki

Hey there and welcome aboard! cat_blaugh We'll try to get things back up and shaking for you as soon as possible. ^_^ A lot of the thread creators have gone MIA so Rogue and I have started a few new RPs. I have one in the horror section and I believe all of his are in the series/cosplay section. If you have something in mind that you would like to post up then feel free to go for it. cat_4laugh

I was just browsing through the guild, and I gotta say it looks interesting enough for me xd
I'll be sure to ask if i need any help! Thanks!

thickfreak

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:57 pm
Kisseki

Sure thing. ^_^  
Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers