Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:57 pm
"Go. To. Hell." Aryn stayed sitting on the bed, leaning his good shoulder on the wall the head of the bed was pushed up against.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 pm
"Thats fine, I'll just let you heal and beat you down over and over until you realize that you need to learn from me before you can have any chance of beating me."  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:12 pm
Misty stood up and looked at Jake at this point. "No physical potential? I'm supposed to be a motivation? Ha, you're funny. My angel side may be weak without powers but I'm not. You and your sword don't scare me or Aryn." She said to him. As she spoke to him she walked over to the door and yanked the boards out like they were nothing and broke them over her knee. "And you can't stop us from leaving." She said as she threw the boards to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:26 pm
"Ha, so you can break plywood? Good job, thats a start. Maybe I should train you. But that doesn't matter because my assistant will be arriving here shortly." A knock was heard from the door. "And there she is." Meryl opened the door and stood in front of Misty. "Oh, its you again. Did you want to die now?" Meryl said to Misty. "Now, Meryl, I need you to calm down." Jake looked down at his blade and knocked on it. "I think you hurt its feelings, Misty." Jake smiled. "Regula, exception, Meryl." Jake's blade let out a low hum and emited a small glow before fading back to it's normal color. Meryl pulled her hands from her jacket pockets and said "Finally. So, what is it." to Jake from in front of Misty still. Jake pointed at Aryn and said "The girl can leave, but I want him to stay."  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:39 pm
"Not happening." She said in response to his comment on training her. "Oh not you again." She hissed under her breath when Meryl entered. "Only if you want to die." She looked back at Jake at his comment on hurting the swords feelings. "Aww, did I hurt the poor wittle swordy-wordy's feelings? I'm sorry." She said in a mocking baby voice. Then in a serious tone she said, "I really don't care right now since, you're threatening my friend with the stupid thing. and the girl has a name and she ain't leaving without her friend." She told him as she walked over to Aryn's side.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:42 pm
"Meryl, you know this psycho?" Aryn asked, surprised. He sighed and turned to Misty. "Might want to save yourself while you still can, Misty. I think I'm pretty screwed at this point," he said, keeping his tone a bare whisper so only she would hear him.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:47 pm
She grinned. "And leave you to suffer alone? Not happening idiot." She wispered back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:55 pm
"Heh, what happened to not caring?" asked Aryn with a smirk. He stood up but ended up leaning on the wall again, his head throbbing. Damn, stood up too fast.... he thought, trying to keep focus.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 pm
Meryl pointed one arm up into the air and with the other she touched the door frame. The interior of the door turned black, covered in shadow. Meryl stepped to the side and left the path to the door unguarded. "The area beyond that door is now my domain. You can leave if you like." Jake walked over to Aryn and looked him in the eye. "I think you should think about this rationally this time. It wouldn't be smart to fight in this situation." Jake stepped back a little and continued. "You see we in the General Corp. all fight by using some sort of area control, some field to keep our opponent locked down or at bay. All of us are trained to take on Armies single-handedly, and one of them is offering to train you. Do you really want to turn this chance down?" Jake stared hard into Aryn's eyes, awaiting an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:23 pm
Aryn stared back at him. Then gave a harsh laugh. "You don't understand me as well as you think. I have authority issues. And I don't like you. Add that to my natural stubbornness and irrational disregard for my own health and you should understand why I can't say yes. But what I'm trying to figure out is why you're being so damn persistent about this."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:35 pm
"Never said I cared did I?" She jested back to his comment. She watched Jake talk with Aryn and kept glancing at Meryl. "You're an idiot Aryn." She said to him after his last comment to Jake.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 pm
Jake let out a long sigh. "I see that you are too pig-headed to understand. I guess there is no point in this now." Jake motioned to Meryl , who then dropped the shadow in the doorway. "You are free to go then. I have no reason to keep you here if you are that determined to not know how to fight." Jake leaned himself and his blade against the wall and Meryl walked over to Aryn and stood beside him.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 pm
Aryn stared at him for a moment before hesitantly walking past him, staying close to Misty as they walked to the door. Sad last attempt if you ask me... he thought. Going after my pride only works so many times. I have other things to worry about...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 pm
Meryl followed Aryn to the door.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:16 pm
"Back off Meryl. Don't blame me if I can't trust you right now." She said to Meryl, sending a quick glance at Jake before she left. "You might hate me for this but I really don't care right now." She said as she put her arms carefully around him to help hold him up as they walked out of the door.

(( Aryn and Misty leaving infirmary))  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces