Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
bounty on your head! [Private Hunter Mission] Complete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:15 pm
User Image
-"Sometimes you find the greatest things where you least expect it."-
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

"Y-yes! I definitely will next time."

Nilin replied almost asap, not wanting to offend Hope's suggestion. Tho Her knowledge of the city was limited. So finding about DMA would be yet another task to achieve. She barely knew about DMWA to begin with.

The girl would bow once more towards Mirai.
"Would you like to go somewhere else?"
Not like she would like to intrude on Mirai's life should she had other plans. But, Nilin thought it would be at least better for the both of them not to remain within the alley.

[✯] OoC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai paused for a couple of seconds before pulling out her phone and glancing at the time. She put it away again and looked at Nilin "Would you by chance like to get something to eat real quick? I have to get home to prepare for some stuff but I have enough time to get some lunch if you would like to tag along," Mirai asked.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:43 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

"I would love to...but, is it alright? I wouldn't want to hold your schedule. I believe I've already caused you enough trouble."

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai's smile grew slightly and she nodded "Of course. It's perfectly fine with me," she replied before turning and walking out of the ally they were in. She glanced around for a moment as she tried to decide where to go for food.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:14 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

"Thank you"
Nilin couldn't help but smile back at Mirai's kindness. So, without making a fuss, she would follow Mirai out of the Alley into the main street. It seemed Hope was wondering about something.
"Do you happen to know any nearby dinners. Or is there a specific one you wish to eat at Miss Hope?"
Asked Nilin out of curiosity.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai continued to think over what restaurants or diners were nearby before looking at Nilin "There is a small diner a couple of blocks away from here. Follow me," she stated before walking along the sidewalk as she recalled what streets to take to get to the diner.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:47 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Nilin would go right behind Mirai, taking her time to look at the streets with more caution. Given last time she was running given the dire situation she had Mirai into.
It was yet another of Death City's marvelous portrays. The lively streets by day. The lack of cars around. It was quite the cene. Unlike her homeland.
"Do you usually eat there?"
Asked Nilin while keeping her phase. which was a lot easier now thanks to her rest a few minutes ago.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai continued walking, letting out a long breath as she was shaking off the fight still. It was weird jumping from a fight like that to casually walking to get a meal. She glanced over at Nilin "Hm? Well, sometimes. I've been really busy with missions and stuff so I haven't really had the time to go there recently," she explained. "They have some pretty good food. A variety of a lot of stuff. The usual diner food like burgers, wraps, sandwiches... And their shakes are really good if you want that."

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

As Mirai explained the many strong points of this humble dinner, Nilin let the scents of the various goodies reinforce the meister's words.
"How lovely!"
She explained with a warm smile. Following Mirai around until they reached for a table. She took a moment every few steps to peep at the menu displayed on top of the kitchen. Observing they matched most of Mirai's listings.
Truth be told, Mirai had tempted Nilin with the idea of a milkshake.
"Oh I would love to try one of those."
She confessed. Making a quick mental note of her whereabouts so far. She would definitely remember this diner.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Once they arrived at the diner and sat down, Mirai took a menu and glanced it over, quietly. She was honestly pretty hungry at the moment. With running around all day and battling, that just made things worse for her. "I might get a strawberry shake. That sounds good right now. Or chocolate..."

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Nilin stared at the menu for a few moments. Observing the delightful treats they were to offer.
Upon close inspection, there was one however that stole her heart right away. And as soon as Mirai spoke her thoughts, she would not hesitate to ask.
"I would like to have the coconut milk parfait."
There was just something about the layers of fruit between layers of icecream that stole her eyes just as soon as she observed the sample in the picture.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai's eyes sparkled as she heard Nilin and her gaze searched for the parfait. "Oooh... That sounds really good too!" she stated, sounding pretty excited. When it came to the aspect of food, Mirai seemed to brighten quite a bit. She always enjoyed trying new things and seeing how other chefs and bakers would go about making food and what they would add to make it taste better. As the waiter came over, Mirai looked up at him, a smile on her face still. "I will have the chocolate shake for starters and also the fried egg burger platter, please. Oh! And medium for the burger," she said. For some reason anything with a fried egg on top was super tasty.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

"R-really?"
Nilin didn't expected Mirai's reaction, not that it was a bad thing, but she believed the meister might had said something regarding Nilin's instant visual attraction towards food. Perhaps something mature, like don't judge a book by it's over, or don't eat desserts before dinner. After all the info she had been told about Hope, given her status as a prestigious meister, and mage user. Quite a figure of development at such young age.

Nilin expected someone more... rigid and disciplined. But, as her eyes turned over the already excited Mirai, she stared in awe, confusion, but also... happiness. It seemed Mirai wasn't completely about her profesional record as a DMA agent, but was rather a down to earth girl. Seriously.
If Nilin had met her before... under different circumstances. She could easily mistake her for an ordinary girl.

"... I've loved parfaits since I was little. My mom used to made some for my whenever I did well in school."

The words slipped through her lips without her realizing. For her education, speaking so freely, especially before someone as important as Mirai, it was unacceptable. BOLD even. But, Mirai made her feel it was okay to do so. She didn't realize Mirai had become an exemplary figure for her. They both lived up to some expectations, but unlike Nilin who had been living and growing by the book. Mirai did seem to take her life HER way.

It was odd, a little scary, but fun none the less.
The poor girl flustered just a little given her sudden burst of hype towards her dessert. Thankfully, the waiter arrived before an awkard silence would be formed by her shyness.

As Mirai gave her order away, it gave Nilin quite the time to breathe and recover from her little outburst, While she still seemed happy, her posture became more feminine and exquisite. Pretty much a display doll as she happily waited for her turn.

"Yes, I would love to have a ceasar salad, as for dessert, I would appreciate if you could add a slice of apple pie and the coconut milk parfait."

It was as if she was back in auto pilot. Her voice was smooth, calm, not even the slightest sign of hesitation or stammering she displayed just a few minutes when it was just Mirai and her. There was no sign of shyness, as if it was natural for her to give speeches.
Asking for the cesar salad was a last minute act of redemption, trying to compensate for the sweets she was about to enjoy later on.
Unlike Mirai, it was hard for Nilin to break from her habit. After all, she was taught this way ever since she was little. Not that it bothered, but she had realized some people felt a little off with her particular way of speaking or behaving. Her recent tour guide and tutor being a prime example.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai looked over at Nilin then, "Wow, that sounds great!" she stated, seeming to perk up more by Nilin's tone change. She glanced through the menu a bit longer before putting it down once her companion had ordered. "Ah well, tell me about yourself?" she asked, a small smile still on her face.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Once the waiter went away to send the orders, Nilin didn't seem to have everything over for her just yet.
Mirai started with a common question, one she had previously answered Daniel and Xuza when they first met but understood Mirai's situation when she brought it up.
"Well..."
As if commanded by the universe, Nilin's hand quickly drifted as her eyes lowered, following her fingers as they finally reached for a her left bangs, an apparent habit of playing with her hair seemed to have been triggered as her index swirled between the strands.
"I just started home studying when the school called me back saying I was recommended for an exchange program. Apparently my dad's boss had something to do about it. I do not believe I could have earned the honor to attend to this school by any other means. I'm just, regular. Still it would had been rude to decline the invitation since my parents looked so happy to have their daughter attend a prestigious school such as DMWA even when I'm not a gifted person like it's members."
She explained as brief and clear as she could. While she had a perfect record on her school and collected quite the amount of school credits under her name. She was taught modesty over all within her family. Most likely since her family while already holding onto a prestigious spot in society if you could say so, they all started as servants from one clan to another. And her grandfather made sure her family appreciated the virtue of those who serve and keep a low profile, something Nilin might had gone a little too far.
Still, once explanations about herself were done to some degree, her eyes gracefully set themselves over Mirai. her hands stopped playing and landed gently over her lap, smiling calmly, dismissing her fluster as she didn't felt targeted anymore. And returned politely the question back at hope.
"What about you miss Hope? Is there anything you would like to share about yourself?"
She giggled calmly, she didn't meant any harm, but she seemed to enjoy the conversation so far. Perhaps the fact there were no secret organizations involved made this talk the more enjoyable. Wondering what else was there to Mirai that had not been listed on the super long record she was lectured a few hours ago in the Lumen Bar.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items