Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoan would then stand up stretching his arms again "well, I dont know about you, but i'm going to go look for Zai in the town below, you should go and look around some more maybe try and make friends with some of the other residents, who knows you may even know one...or want to be their friend, i dont know" he stated as he would put the book away back on the shelf "just if you do go to see Yin...grab the golden coin near the caves waterfall and...dont try and tick her off....if not just be friendly with whomever you run into here" he stated as he would walk to the door giving a wave to Raine as he left the room.

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:11 pm
xxxM yxxxFatexxxI s . . .
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Thinking of you wherever I go... about those moments we used to share."

"I don't know if you've realized people here don't see me as friend material"
However JJoane was already on his merry way to look for Zai at the town, leaving Raine alone by the library with a deep sigh.
"No wonder you haven't got her yet..."
She mumbled under her breath before standing up and heading elsewhere to sneak around.
And so, the brunette would jump into the shrine once again. Pondering if the place would be peaceful without JJoane here to keep things at ease.

. . . OnlyxxxMinexxxTo Writexxx
┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:19 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
As Raine would leave the library she would find herself at a shrine, which seemed to house multiple alters each with their own objects on them showing that many of them held different homage to different deities or places or prayer. but as she entered the room she would notice a woman kneeling in front of a bunch of candles seemingly in thought or prayer as she was silent yet her mouth was moving, if raine would get closer the woman would start to look like an old classmate, a upperclassman that she knew and had befriended months before the woman topped showing up to school, she looked different, yet raine felt the woman was the person from her past, and she couldn't help but notice the woman had a similar soul to that of the woman she remembered.

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:27 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Filled with curiosity, Raine approached the praying woman, the soul seemed similar, the physical appearance, an understandable change considering the years since she had seen this person. It puzzled her.
Part of her wished to yell out of her lungs and fetch out an immediate response, but instead, she silently approached next to the lady, kneeling by her side as she accompanied her, despite she wasn't praying unlike this person next to her.
She would wait until she was done, or that she acknowledges her presence before trying any form of an advance.
"Why am I feeling so nostalgic?..."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:58 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
The woam would still remain silent yet her mouth kept moving, her eyes closed yet once Raine took a kneel next to her the praying seemed to begin its ending verses regardless of what was heard soon the woman would stop praying and open her eyes her eyes glanced over at Raine "i...I'm sorry did...you want to pray here as well, I...I'll move out of your way" she stated seemingly abit nervous as she spoke, completely different than how Raine would remember the person. the person would begin to stand up brushing off her big dress.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:48 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine broke out of her air bubble when the woman suddenly reacted to her seeming completely nervous around her.
"Oh, no, not at all. It's all alright... I'm not much of a prayer... more of a listener... I like hearing other's prayers..."
It was a lie of course, but she had to act Qudissuadedisuade the woman from thinking Raine was upset by her presence.
Her facial features softened in a kind smile from her former surprise in a matter of seconds.
"My name is Raine, I'm new here. What's yours?"
She giggled shily while looking away, also taking some pressure off the woman's shoulders so she didn't had to comfront Raine's gaze.
"I-i mean... if you don't mind me knowing of course."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:11 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
The woman looked back at Raine when she answered her. seemingly showing that Raine wasn't there to pray nor scare her off "oh...sorry...my names Millie..." she stated as she held the upper part of her arms much like she was hugging herself. "sorry...if it seemed like i was trying to get away...im just...not used to people coming here to pray...or remember things" she stated "it....its nice to meet you Raine"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:21 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Pleased to meet you Millie..."
Raine would keep her soft smile, as if she didn't notice the name did ring a bell and it was too much of a coincidence to match Millie's looks.
"It's alright, sorry I startled you, do you like to pray often?"

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Milliegave a small smile "n...no...you didn't startle me, b..but, IT's the only thing i feel i have control over" she stated "so i pray...I don't know what im praying for...but it makes me calmer" she explained. The personality of the woman was completely off, the one she knew used to be outgoing, cocky, straight forward, and always wanted a challenge, this woman seemed to be the exact opposite, seemed to keep to herself. Raine used to be friends with the girl at least believed she was when she was a freshman in the DWMA, she mimicked her own personality and even was one of the upperclassmen whom showed Raine the ropes of the school, and many other things, yet things were different.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:56 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine smiled, gently. The sight of Millia in such state troubled her. What happened to her? Millia was her short lived Idol when she first got into DMWA she remembered talking about her to Mother and big sis...
"Millia... you were the best... what happened to you?"
The brunette remained by Millia's side, still not making any attempts to move closer, respecting whatever was left of Millia's personal space. She did not wish to drive her away. Now puzzled of what had become of her... and why.

"Millia, is it? ... do you live here? I mean, have you always lived here?"
She asked, her voice soft as cotton.
"Perhaps you were brought here by JJoane and his friends as well?"
Raine tried to fill the missing spots on the story.
"What happened? how did you end up here?"
She smiled tenderly at the woman.
"I'm here because I'm trying to understand my powers... I heard people here are wise and would help me do so..."

As she tried to invite Millia into a conversation, memories flew swiftly to stab the brunette in the back.
She could remember her voice, her smile, those defiant eyes... it pained her to see Millia on such state. What happened to Silvia? ... Darrel? All of them suddenly disappeared. Millia and Silvia were the best meister and weapon pair in the entire school... and Darrel and herself were aiming to become the best, like their sworn rivals... But then, they were gone. No trace, no warning. Maybe those two are still here. She hoped so.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:14 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Millie looked at the candles "i....don't know...I don't think I did...the werewolf brought me here" she stated. as she tightened her grip on her own arms "The werewolf....walked in my room and told me that I was a prisoner, so she helped me escape the facility...or whatever they called it...apparently i was....an experiment for the people there" she stated "I don't know how i got there....but i just woke up there....and was kept in the same room" she explained "other than that....i...i don't know anything" she added "The crocodile man told me that the library here might be able to help me remember...but...the books wont open for me...even with the ones with my name on it, and the ones I can open...i, cant bring myself to read them" she told her "he told me that the best way to get those memories back...was to find someone whom knew me...to tell me but....i...just....dont know if i want to learn my past..."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:34 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"A werewolf eh? That's a new one. I've only met the lizard boy"

As Millia kept explaining her situation, Raine felt like getting more and more involved, yet it was a delicate matter since Millia was still unsure if she wished to know about her past or not.
"Well...if you ever need help with that. I'll be glad to help Millia."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:15 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Millie just kept staring at the candles, as Raine spoke about meeting the lizard boy she would turn to the girl as she was responding "i...i only met him once, as wel" she stated before giving a small smile, "thank you Raine, but i...cant burden you with helping me, it wouldn't be right...and besides" she started which as she spoke the dress seemed to move as if something was moving from under the dress. "I doubt im worth helping anyways...for all you know...i could have been a bad person....and i deserved this"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:22 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Don't worry of who you were for now... as you are now... you're more than worthy of my help."
She smiled.
"At least to me... you're someone precious... who deserves it the most. Besides, It's not a burden... but an honor."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:39 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Millie just looked down "i....dont think im worth it...ever since i woke up...they called me a failure...thats why im afraid of my past...and why i dont think you should help me...besides...I can't even look in a mirror" she told her befofe she looked at Raine "someone....precious....but you just met me"

User Image

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff