Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:56 pm
((What's with the 9's? If you don't mind me asking.))
She shrugged and smiled.
"Hey, I helped you up, you have to choose which way." She giggled slightly, she was still holding onto his hand but really didn't notice.
"Where to, Mr. Shinji?" She spoke with the same mocking tone he had.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:15 pm
He dissappeared abruptly, leaving nothing but a ghostly cackle. He reappeared as a black stallion, scooping her up from behind and galloping into the trees. "Let us take a little tour, shall we?" His tone had lost some of its mockery. "My name is Ashado, not Shinji. Though it is my nickname,"
User Image
his eyes arent glowing at the moment...  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:23 pm
Evelyn was frightened for a moment as she held onto his mane tightly. Once the shock wore off she loosened her grip slightly.
"So Ashado is it? It's nice to meet you, I'm guessing you already know who I am." She still held onto his mane slightly afraid, but that was just her nature.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:11 am
He streaked through the dark, thick underbrush so fast he seemed like a ghost. His feet made no evidence of even touching the Earth. He came to a stop in front of a beautiful spring, that seemed to glow in the moonlight. A pedestal stood in the center of it. He wasn't even out of breath.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:52 am
She took in the beautiful sight and sighed.
"This is amazing. How did you know this was here?" She couldn't seem to look away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:17 pm
He told her telepathically."I was born here, Evelyn."  

Shimai_Tepes

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:37 pm
((hey, its lightning and thundering here so, I wont be able to respond for a while, sowwy. but I will tonight hopefully!! ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:47 pm
"Wow. That's amazing. I mean, you were born here. Just...wow." She couldn't seem to comprehend that. It was all just really fast and unbelievable.
((No problem.))  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:10 pm
"Really? Well, its about to get even weirder," He slowly started towards the edge of the spring, and, with no hesitation, he stepped out onto the surface of it. He walked across the surface, causing light ripples to spread across the water.((he's basically walking on water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:28 pm
Evelyn's grip tightened as she looked around at the water.
"Wh.." She couldn't even finish a sentence. ((Oh okay I get it.))  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:51 pm
He smiled at her confusion and kept walking. He stopped in front of the silver pedestal in the center, where the remains of an egg were scattered, unmoved from their first position. He sighed. "My eggshells," He smiled at themm quietly and blinked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:33 am
She looked at it and resisted the urge to touch the shells and just shook her head.
"Wow." She sighed and smiled, not really sure what to say.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:48 am
"You can touch them." He smiled again. "They don't bite,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:01 am
She blushed slightly and shook her head.
"No, it's okay." She just couldn't help but smile.
"So why bring me here?"  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:51 am
"I dunno," He started walking again. "You wanted to explore, so I just-" He coughed. "I just brought you here. I figured you would want to sleep here, or something. I dunno," His crystal glowed brightly in the dark.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff