Welcome to Gaia! ::

Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Back to Guilds

Reply Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland
Restart of New Wonderland (Check characer list for changes) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:50 pm
"And knowing Yuki he might get it right," she laughed. Her tail twisted as she grinned.

"That's not nice big sister," the rabbit said between mouthfuls of treats.

"You know I'm joking," she sang.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:03 pm
"Ok then let's begin..." She paused for dramatic affect,
"It has a golden head
It has a golden tail
but it has no body."
She looked strait at Yuki as if directing it to him. "as I said It's quite a good one." She smiled at her remark and took a bite out of her sweet.  

ruggaboo

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:11 pm
"A gold coin," he blertted out without really thinking. He took a bite out of a cupcake as he waited to see if he was right.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:49 pm
"Well that is so true. It's your turn you got one right." She said a glint in her eye.  

ruggaboo

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:55 pm
Tamuro smiled, letting herself temporarily forget her cares again. It wasn't often that she had them in the first place, so it was easy enough her. She listened quietly as Namie exchanged riddles with the youngsters. She wondered what Yuki's riddle would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:45 pm
Yuki thought for a couple of minutes. He wasn't that good at riddles, but he heard of a good one a few years ago. "What creature walks on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening?"

Cherry smirked. She knew the answer, but would't tell. Since she was the one who told him it before, she figured it would be one of the few he was told by her.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:07 pm
"Pogo the circus dog..." she smiled at her responce after knowing it but holding her toung just in case.Naimie took sevral bites out of her sweet treat, for it was quite good
((hey sorry ya know you never have enough time now that school is back... xp emo dramallama ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:48 pm
((School's rough... I only have two classes and I don't have time to go online to do what I want emo ))
Yuki shook his head, beaming.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:36 pm
((amen!!!))

“Well I do believe I’m right, because in the morning before the show he walks on all fours, in the afternoon during the show he walks on two back legs, and in the evening he walks on three because he hurt his paw. Well then any one else?” Naimie looked at Yuki and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:00 pm
"Man," he beamed. "Morning is when he's an infant, crawling everywhere. Afternoon is when he is able to walk on his two legs without falling. And Evening, is when death draws near, and one needs to have a cane to aid the aged in movement." He reached across the table for a cupcake. "Big sister told me that one, when I began to live with her."  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:53 pm
"Oh i was sure I was right, I mean it sounds like Pogo," Naimie was dissapointed but in fact she had one more riddle, "Ok then well i have one last riddle;
How do you get out of a house with out any dorrs or windows, with one table in the middle?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:05 pm
"By burning it down," smirked Cherry.  

Skull_Owl

Captain

Dapper Smoker

14,525 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:57 pm
Tamuro knew that this was a much harder one that the children wouldn't get. So she answered it herself with her large Cheshire grin upon her face. "You look at the table, see what you saw, pick up the saw, cut the table in half, two halves make a whole, crawl out the hole and go home."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:29 pm
Naimie looked at the cheshire And looked quite amused, "you my fair cheshire are a verry good riddler,why the caterpiller told me that one, and he told me that the bread-and-buterflys told the roses who whisperd it to him." having tolds her confusing story she looked around and asked alice, "So alice where do you come from? I haven't seen you around... of course I don't get out much."  

ruggaboo

Nyxira
Vice Captain

Colorful Shapeshifter

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:57 pm
Tamuro raised an eyebrow at Namie. "Evidently not." How could she not know about Alice? How very strange.  
Down the Rabbithole and into a New Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff