Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:42 pm
Anoko nodded. "Got it! I'll be their as soon as I can I'm about three miles west of you then!" Anoko shouted into the microphone as he grabbed the keys to his ATV from under the computer desk, "Stay put... and don't die"

Anoko practically flew down the stairs and past Eric, "I'll be back soon!" Anoko yelled. It hurt Anoko to run, due to his leg was still only recovering from earlier.

Anoko moved outside the fortress and across the small minefield in the yard. He opened the fence gates and closed them behind him, not forgetting to lock. He moved towards his ATV, shot the zombie that was bleeding all over it, and drove off toward the store.

"WEll, at least she's close by..." Anoko whispered to himself as he sped down the streets in his vehicle. After a few minuets of driving Anoko saw some zombies gathering outside a large store. As Anoko drove towards them, he drew his katana out of it's holster and rose is above his head God I hope I still know how to do this... He thought.

He screamed past the zombies in his ATV. As he passed, he ran one over and sliced off one of their heads as he passed, using the momentum of the speeding vehicle to gain power, instead of his own strength. Sadly, a part of the zombie he ran down must of got caught in the axis or somthing, so his ATV flipped over and sent Anoko sprawling across the floor a few feet away from another zombie.

Anoko looked at his left arm, witch was now bleeding heavily. "Aww crap not again...." Anoko mumbled. The last zombie was moving towards him, so he raised his F57 and blew it's head off.

Painfully, Anoko pulled himself from the ground and moved over to the window of the store. He tapped on it and yelled, "Anybody in their?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

From somewhere within the store, a small frame came into view. Ryli stood, shaken, with laptop and pistol in hand. The commotion of the ATV had taken her off gaurd.
"H-ello..." she said, nearly whispering. The stranger ahead was covered in blood, and his clothes were scrapped from the roll he had just made across the pavement.

She was just about to wave when she saw a zombie behind the man. Before shouting, she snatched her gun and fired one round, hitting it in between the eyes.

"My names, Ryli," she said. "Please, take me away from this place..."  

Akame-Sama

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:35 pm
"Ok Chris you owe me let's see um 1 2 3 4 40 dollars." "-_- Fine here Jackie um 20 40 dollars." "You guys what's the point of gambling if this is the zombie apocalypse?" "Well we have more money when we die I guess."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:22 pm
Anoko looks behind him at the zombie the girl just killed. "Wow, nice shot..." He said as he opened the door to the store. "I can bet quite a few zombies heard all that, I know a safe place..." Anoko then added in.

Anoko quickly moved over to his ATV and looked at the axis. He stuck his hand just under it and felt around a bit. "Ah, here we go..." He said as he pulled out a severed hand that got caught. Anoko didn't realize what it was in till he felt around it a little, then he flinched from shock and hurled the hand over a nearby wooden fence. He heard a thump and then a moan. "Um.. lets go, like now." Anoko said slightly worried as he flipped his ATV back upright. The engine was still going and Anoko quickly got onto his vehicle. "Get on!" Anoko said to the girl, with a slightly panicked look on his face.  

wabbradford

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:45 am
User Image

Due to her tiny size, Ryli was able to quickly climb onto the ATV in a matter of seconds. She barely made the machine shift as she put her weight on the seat and hugged Anoko around the waist. Her grip tightened, making sure that the space between them wasn't big enough for her laptop to get through.

"Ready, Let's get out of this place," With a small sigh, she relaxed her self just a tiny bit. Thank god...I'm not alone anymore... A small tear slid down her cheek.
"Thank you, sir. I'm Ryli."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:08 am
Anoko smiled as he pushed on the pedal, making the ATV move forward. "Hey no problem. You don't have to call me sir either." Anoko said, "My names Anoko by the way"

The ATV sped down the road. Anoko turned and looked at the girl's face for a moment, "Hey, are you crying? What's wrong?" Anoko said softly.  

wabbradford

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

Ryli smiled up at Anoko. "I'm just happy to se an uninfected face. I've been locked away alone for so long, I thought that I was the only one left..." Her laptop whirred, as it often did. She flicked it to knock the fan back into line.

"So where are we going now?" Ryli asked over the roar of the vehicle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:25 pm
"Well, if your happy to see an unifected face your going to be sad to know your about to see about 30 infected, cause that's were were going!" Anoko said, doing his best to keep a fake smile. "Its the outside of the fort that's dangerouse, once you get inside you can relax and do what you like..."

The ATV began approuching a large warehouse, a wooden tower came out from the top and the entire lot was surrounds by a chain link fence. About 30 or 40 Undead surrounded the warehouse, throwing themselves against the fence.

Anoko parked the ATV a safe distance away, next to an amored pickup truck. Anoko hopped off the ATV and turned to Ryli. "Ok... So just fallow my lead and hopefully no one gets bitten... Once were inside the fence we'll be much safer... Ok?"  

wabbradford

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:06 pm
"Um ok let's just take the radio stuff with us. Josh and Sarah you two take the equipment while our niece holds your guns." "Um Chris you shouldn't do that she's only 7." "Ok then. Hey whatever you do don't pull on this and don't aim it at someone or the ceiling. Ok?" "Ok!" -walking close together as we make it to the car-  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:29 pm
While Joe was taking cover, he looked next to him. Theres the ladder! he thought to himself. He took it and prepared himself. He lifted up and threw it on the person firing. He took cover once again. Miles saw the ladder fly into the air and hit the man. Miles immediatly tackled him. Pain shot up his arm, the bullet wound hurt him.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:05 pm
-everyone gets to the car- "Ok just set this up here and here and we are ready to go." "Chris they're coming." "I know I know." -starts car-  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:22 pm
(Why do my group members routinely disappear?)  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

awaqu

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:39 pm
((well s**t, I'm gone for three days, and the guild has progressed three pages... Mind if I join the large group? I'm outside L.A. I guess...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:43 pm
"Ready, Ano! Ryli responeded, grabbing her two pistols from her belt. She slung her laptop bag over her shoulder, making sure it was behind her to keep the zombie goo off. "Bring it, you decomposing d*ckheads," she hissed as she readied her first shot.  

Akame-Sama

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:51 pm
NoLifeKing66
(Why do my group members routinely disappear?)

(sorry my computer went all retarded on me, it starts loading gaia then it flips to a white screen with "Transferring data from www.google-analytics....at the bottom and just stays at that white screen till I give up and close it. on my little sisters laptop atm)

Gathering up all nearby gear Mark sholdered his things and hefted his side of Nilla's litter. "I'll try to be carefull but it still may hurt being moved this far and with such a simple litter." pausing for a moment as he mulled over her words he said, "It was not your fault for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, it happens to the best of us." Marks face went blank as a flashback took over......

"Get the hell down Now!" in the back of his mind Mark knew it was his partner, he was vagely aware of a searing pain in his left leg. A sniper had taken a pot shot at him and got a lucky hit, he wasnt dead but also couldn't move at more than a half dragging crawl. Dragging his way to the other men competely oblivious of the chaos around him Mark had the distant thought that he might die here. Though it was as if someone was talking to him and he was watching himself move from the outside. "Death" he thought with a grimace it would finaly mean freedom from his tiresome life as a soldier. Again a distant thought tugged at him, "If I die here what becomes of everyone else?" All at once it was like being sucked into a world of pain and noise as he came out of his semi-conscious state. Dimly aware that he had almost given up on living. Suddenly one of the group had a hand on his shoulder and was dragging him behind some cover to a medic. Looking up as the medic started hacking through his pant leg Mark said "Keep me alive, I still have work to do." With that he passed out.

Shaking his head like a dog right out of the water Mark looked to shane, "lets move....I need a nap." Re gripping the litter Mark started to move.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games