Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh the Lovely Arts!

Back to Guilds

Stories, poetry, roleplays, short stories and more... 

Tags: Lovely, Poetry, Roleplay, Arts, Writing 

Reply Roleplays
The Hearts of Men (1x1 with Eternal Chronicler) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 am
User Image
_,.-~*'`'*~-.,_Ilyia Nerian_,.-~*'`'*~-.,_

I may be the hand of Mystriel...
I may be her instrument of justice.
I realize I am forever her servant.
I will still stand for what I believe.
If there are those who will oppose her,
They must stand against me.
I will not give in.

Ilyia thought on the suggestion for several seconds but shook her head after several more. Her eyes narrowed at her own reasoning but at the same time she could not refute it either.
"If we were to make land, however helpful the support may be we would likely find ourselves short of a ship if we were to leave it for any amount of time - and I do believe I have a slight grasp of how fond you are of it. Perhaps... perhaps if we could set up some manner of watch? I am a sleepless creature; I could manage it if you'd need."

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:07 am
User Image
Jack------------------------------------------
------------------- Cortez

Of Blood and Gold I know,
of the freedom of a ship,
and only the wind holding you back.

Jack shook his head instantly at the suggestion of watches. "Even should you be awake, then no aid would find you from the men. I still say that we make land, no matter the risk. I can assure you that I am not the only pirate who loves his ship, and the courts do not leave one unwatched or without aid." He said, returning to his previous suggestion. "You underestimate this realm, we have existed through many things. We know how to take care of ourselves,"

This is what I loved...And lost.
[OutrageousObliviousCats: ---]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:19 am
User Image

I will not give in.

Ilyia nodded after a moment and looked out to the waters impassively with a slight frown.
"My apologies for the misunderstanding, then. However I would fear for the masses if anything too large-scale were to happen upon us during our stay.... You seem to know the local grounds, then; what would you suggest of myself once we reach land?"

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:24 am
User Image

"I..." Jack paused, unsure of how he should word things. "I think you should stay by me, in case something shows up," He said. Like someone I owe money to. He thought and sighed. "Besides you may prove to be more adept than I for convincing them. Call it a tendency for impatient thoughts if you will," He said with a chuckle. He drummed his fingers on the railing before looking up overhead to the still slack sails. "That is another problem however, even if I believe that I could fix it," He muttered.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:28 am
User Image

I will not give in.

It made enough sense. Jack had been wedded to Tessa after all, and if the Creation had discovered anything of Despair's tactics, it was to strike at morale before striking at the heart of their objective, which in the long run would lead them to Jack before they came to Tessa. She nodded her agreement.
"Perhaps we should take Tessa with us for her own safety then," she observed, "I would hate to secure our own safety only to come back with her missing."

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Jack nodded. "That would probably be a good idea," He agreed. A cry from behind them alerted Jack and he turned to watch Adeska open her eyes and attempt to sit up. He raised his eyebrow and looked at his hand. He knew better than to make a plan, since plans were so easy to disrupt, but he had a feeling that an idea would come to him soon regarding the girl. "Perhaps she'll prove useful," He said under his breath flexing his hand thoughtfully.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image

I will not give in.

Ilyia turned her head thoughtfully to the girl and shook her head slightly before turning back to Jack.
"I don't think it wise to make use of a recently-possessed individual so soon, Jack. Perhaps if one of us.... Perhaps if I could speak with her first. I may be able to tell her sincerity if anything still remains, but it would take some time."

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image

Jack nodded again realizing the truth of Ilyia's words. It would do him no good to find the girl incapable of thought or emotion. "Very well, do what you must with her," On an afternote though he added, "Don't try to upset Calypso though, she'll need her strength.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image

I will not give in.

"I understand," Ilyia said calmly.
After a moment to excuse herself she made her way over to Calypso and sat down a short ways across from her, eyes concerned yet ever so slightly inquisitive.
"May I ask a moment to speak with your daughter, Calypso?" She asked with a soft smile.

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image

Calypso looked up from her daughter who was looking around rather confused, and in disbelief. Calypso was about to say something before Adeska sat up and opened her mouth to speak. She seemed puzzled for a moment, as if she forgot how to speak, before her voice, strong, musical, and beautiful with a touch of island accent giving her an exotic sounded. "I'll talk," She said, looking to her mother with a small smile. Her eyes acted the same as Calypso's, save for hers settled into a dark black-blue for more often than not.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

I will not give in.

Ilyia looked up for a moment and nodded to herself thoughtfully. She propped herself back slightly in an attempt to appear more casual while she closed her eyes. For a moment a trace of silver light coursed through her headpiece before resting as a shimmer at the forward crosspiece, and she smiled faintly.
"Thank you," she said kindly to her, "and I do apologize if I seem a little... forward. My line of work is not often a kind one I'm afraid. In any case, my name is Ilyia Nerian. It's a pleasure to meet you."
She looked over to Calypso, her eyes suggesting that she in fact meant no harm whatsoever toward Adeska. A look of silent regret formed behind her features however, as if suspecting indeed she was treading on the wrong ideals.

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
Adeska------------------------------------------
-------------------Nessin

I was a child of sin.
I carry my mother's power.
I was possessed.

Adeska nodded with a smile and stood, Calypso herself standing. The goddess looked at Ilyia with a hard stare, reflecting a warning in her eyes should any harm come to her daughter. Then, slowly she walked over to Jack and engaged in a conversation with him.

"And you too. My name is...Adeska. Adeska Nessin," She said after some thought, her hands nervously coming together behind her back. It was a foreign feeling to her, being in control of her own limbs. She wanted to run, to jump, to sing. She held all of this in check though and merely smiled, feeling the newfound wind on her face. Time being suppressed though had granted her wisdom, far beyond the years she truly could call her own. Hunger for new knowledge though was deep in her mind, having only seen what the demon had let her see, which were things she wished she could forget. Her eyes wandered to her hands, smiling at their dark hue. Far too long she had caught glimpses of the ivory beast she had become. Even her facial features felt different on her face, as if they were truly her own now.

This is no more.
I am my own master.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image

I will not give in.

Ilyia's face paled slightly in seeing Calypso's reaction to her unspoken vow, but turned her attention back to Adeska nonetheless, confident that nothing would come about to bring disaster upon either of them.
"Well met, Adeska," she said calmly, but paused.
The girl had only recently come to her senses, and the childlike manner in which she investigated her own capabilities reminded her of the innocence she herself had held in her first mere hours of living, before her purpose was revealed to her. Adeska had been so far granted mere seconds, perhaps a minute or two to learn herself what she was. Her questions relating to the girl's sincerity could come later, for the sake of the matter. As such she let out an airy laugh that betrayed reflection of some extent.
"I remember my first few conscious moments... a lot of curiosity comes in seeing a new perspective, doesn't it?"

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
Adeska------------------------------------------
-------------------Nessin

I was a child of sin.
I carry my mother's power.
I was possessed.

"More...remembering how to do everything," Adeska said brushing her hair back behind her ears. She winced as the wound in her stomach pained her an her hand flew to her stomach. "For instance, moving my arm," She said. "Or feeling physical pain," She had been numb to most physical pains, but mental, Isobel rebuked her every attempt to fight. "Where am I?" She then asked, looking around.

This is no more.
I am my own master.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

I will not give in.

"The Scarlett Duchess, a pirate vessel - and one that carries its share of fine people I might add." Ilyia caught sight of Adeska's sudden move and frowned, "Are you hurt? I may be able to help you."
She reached out with a hand carefully to the girl's own, as though offering her aid as passively as she could.
"I would hate to have you come back so harmed."

Order Of Chaos:

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games