Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:17 pm
She smiled at Ashado and nodded.
"If you are. I don't want to pull you away if you arn't done." She looked around the room. She didn't want to be that girl. She hoped that they knew she wouldn't do that. She just smiled and kept an eye on Uruki, not really sure what to expect. She pulled at his hand so his arm was around her shoulders as she moved closer to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:26 pm
At that moment, the monitor on the controls sped wildly out of control. Raz jumped, turning around and looking at it, then at Shinji. He rolled his eyes, then looked down at Evelyn.
"You keep his heart under control, capiche?"

Uruki was gone.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:33 pm
She looked up at him and nodded. Not knowing that she had set it off she just looked up at Ashado and gave him a playful glare.
"Don't get me in trouble." She had a playful tone to her voice and when Uruki just was gone, she rolled her eyes and ignored it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:38 pm
He hugged her tight.
"See you guys lata," He led her out the door, and to the ledge. When they were alone, he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply, with such sudden passion it was mind-boggling. He didn't let go for a good two minutes, stroking her soft skin and tasting her lips.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:41 pm
((I'll be back in a little bit.))
She smiled and had let him. She kissed him back when he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. When he did pull away she had a soft smile on her face as she kept her arms around his neck.
"What was that for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:44 pm
He held her closer to him, kissing the top of her head.
"Because you weren't in my arms for at least half an hour,"
He smiled.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:09 pm
She smiled and giggled softly letting her head rest in the crook of his neck.
"That works for me." She kissed his neck gently only because she was too lazy to move.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:27 am
((She must have to stretch reeeeeaaallyy high... he's at least a foot taller than her sweatdrop ))

He scooped her up and held her for a moment, then transformed and flew off the ledge.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:26 am
((Whatever. She pulled him down to her. Ya...that one.))

She smiled and debated in her head. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to transform also, or not. She decided against it and just held onto his arm as good as she could and just smiled as she watched the senery change.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:55 am
The world below them was sparkling with dew. He had her in one of his talons, so she could see the view better. He swerved left and then right, roaring loudly. They flew along the beach for a while, coming across Yuki and his horse, with Breanna. Niamh was tucked safely in Yuki's lap. Shinji soared lower untill he flew directly behind Yuki and Breanna's horses. Evelyn sat on Shinji's head now, and he nudged closer till she could literally talk to them.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:03 am
Evelyn was smiling and she just laughed softly at her sisters look.
"How are you two doing? Hey baby girl. Are you having fun?"

Niamh was happy to see her older sister and nodded, while petting the horse.
"Breny said I could ride but only if Yuky was with me...but I like Yuky so it's okay!"

Evelyn laughed at her sister but just smiled and turned to the other one.

Breanna was still slightly confused be just smiled and waved to her sister.
"We are just fine thank you. And I'm sorry sis. I didn't mean to be the way I was earlier. I know I was just a little scared ya know?" Bre looked guilty and scared.

Evelyn just smiled and shook her head.
"I know sweety, it's okay. It was a lot to handle so soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:14 am
Shinji was watching Breanna with his dark eyes, the thin slit focusing and refocusing. His tongue flicked out, tasting the air. He flared his griff and sent the horses screaming and shooting forward.
Hang on, little one.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:17 am
Evelyn looked at Shinji almost apaulled.
"And you did that because?"

Breanna was scared at first but got used to it and just smiled happily.

Niamh hid her head in Yuki's stomach at first but soon looked out and yelled out happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:26 am
He transformed again, and was soon galloping after them, his wings outstretched. He whinnied loudly as he passed Yuki and Breanna's horses.
It wasn't long before the unicorns were running alongside him, their brilliant coats sparkling. A few Pegasus flew ahead of them, and finally, the dragonesses.

That was for this, dear.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:29 am
Evelyn just smileed and rolled her eyes, but she was really happy.
"Thank you babe."

Niamh was giggling and laughing as she clapped her hands. She then reached out for Evelyn.

Evelyn smiled at her little girl and held out her arms, not quite close enough to reach her but she looked at Yuki with a look as if asking him to hand the young girl to her.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games