Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:32 am
Shinji stretched his wing further, and Yuki set Niamh on it, and he lifted his wing so Niamh slid down to Evelyn.
User Image
Younger Uruki
User Image
... hehe... Shinji is so prestigious in his shades... rolleyes
User Image
RaWr!!
User Image
Ahahaha its me!!!
User Image
ehh... (Im trying to get my friends pics in my photobucket. These are her's, I just put them in there. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:37 am
((lol, nice picture))
Evelyn smiled and wrapped her arms around the girl and sat her infront of herself.

Niamh was happy and she petted Shinji's back.
"Thank yous Shinjy." The little girl said as she hugged his back.

Evelyn was smiling and just kept her arms on either side of Niamh, out of habit.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:50 am
(They're both Evelyn and Shinji. I drew the middle one. Notice how similar the girl in the middle picture is to the one in my signature... *shifty eyes*)

He whinnied again, and one of his dragonesses roared back at him. He transformed again, and soared higher, to meet his brides.
(dont freak out, male dragons depending on where they live or how they were raised can have multiple females)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:59 am
((I figured, and that's really good. And yes I did notice. lol
And ya just so ya know, Evy's going to freak out, at least a little.))

Evelyn held Niamh close to her as they went higher. She wasn't really sure what was going on but she just smiled and held Niamh close.

Niamh just smiled and clapped while going higher and higher.

Evelyn looked around and knew what was happening. She just sighed and kept a smile on her face while she jumpped off of him and transformed while holding onto Niamh. She flew to the ground and transformed back. She was a little woozy but she just set Niamh down and held the small girls hand as the went to get food.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:05 am
He swore and broke off from the troupe. He dove down and swooped, landing a few hundred feet ahead of Evelyn.
"Is there a problem, ladies?" He sat on his haunches, and blinked at them in that stupid way of his.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:10 am
Evelyn just shook her head with a smile as she looked at him.
"Niamh's just hungry and we were going to get her food."

Niamh nodded and held onto Evelyn's hand.
"Ya...sissy, didn't even have to ask me. She just knew. That's how she always is."

Evelyn just nodded and walked by him, she didn't want to make him angry or annoyed or anything but happy. She just would concentrate on Niamh. She was debating on weither or not to tell Liam and Breanna the truth about Niamh.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:27 am
He watched them, confused. He reverted to his horse for,m and followed them like an obediant puppy, with his head lowered slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:31 am
She smiled softly at Niamh and pushed her to the table.
"Go sit down I'll be right there with some food okay baby girl?" Niamh just nodded and did as she was told. She turned back to him and pet his head gently and just looked at him sympatheticly.
"Go on. I'm just going to take care of her. You go with them and have fun." She didn't let it show how much it hurt her she just kept the smile on her face while she waited for him to say something or do something.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:46 am
He whinnied softly, his ears pricking back and forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:48 am
She just kissed his nose softly before turning and getting food for Niamh. She then sat down next to her little girl and gave her the plate. Letting her head rest on one of her hands while she watched her daughter eat.

((Be back in a bit.))  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:14 am
He nibbled on Niamh's head, fondling her hair with his soft nose.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:45 am
Evelyn just smiled, as she watched her sister react.

Niamh looked confused and look up to find it be a horse, she didn't understand that it was Shinji but she just smiled and held out some food for it, wondering if that was what he wanted.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:54 am
He snorted, and looked at Niamh, focusing his liquid eyes into hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:59 am
Niamh just giggled at him and smiled petting his face gently.
"Pwetty howse. What's his name Evy?" The little girl spoke like a child and that caused Evelyn to burst out into a small giggle.

Evelyn was laughing softly at her baby girl and just pet the side of his head.
"It's Shinji baby girl."

Niamh looked really confused and then looked at the horse's eyes. When she figure out it was true she looked like a kid who just remembered it was Christmas morning.
"Shinjy!" She then hugged his face because that was the part that was closest to her.

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:28 am
He blinked, and whinnied softly. His ears were still twitching, listening to the area around him.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games