Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 am
"Your b***h Of a goddess is a cowerd! To send you to do her JOB!" He puts his hand up to Tokoya A blast comes form his hand. Leaveing nothing lefted of his body or his stuff. He looks at Abyss. "Thats now you find out what to is his weakness! Just kill it all!!" Zagato breaths heavy as his pissed off. He Digs his nails into his hand untill it bleeds.

Lucy blinds and cant find the words to say. As she just stands there looking at Zagato them at Muktesh.

Abyss looks at Zagato kinda worryed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 pm
((Hey come on now, no godmoding!))

A flash of light and Tokoya reappears, "Do not. Call my Goddess. A b***h. For that, my blade will no longer falter against your doomed being. And she is not a coward, for she is with us right now."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:45 pm
The boney white stuff that was once on Zagato face. Starts to reapper. His ear turns red. "OH Shes a b***h all right!... For geting in my WAY!" Zagato kicks Tokoya so hard he flys all the way back to the gate. Zagato starts to walk that way to the gate as the mask grows.

Lucy kinda steps behide Muktesh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:39 pm
Tokoya warps in front of Zagato and slashes at him with his Ragnorak.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:34 pm
Zagato jumps over the slashed. He smiles evily. "Got to do better then that my dear friend. After all your faceing. All the keepers in 1." He Jumps back. And a bow appers in his hands.

"Muktesh how about you get Tokoya and i get Zagato..." Lucy looks at Muktesh biting her nails.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm
Tokoya points his blade at Zagato, "I shall! For I am all the worlds holy might in 1!!" He unleashes a gout of fire at Zagato.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:30 am
Zagato jumps back to where the fire cant reach. He looks at his hair as some of it got burnt. "Thats really not cool man. I dont go missing with your hair no do i..." He stands there missing with his hair trying to fix it.

Lucy jumps on Mukteshs back. "You get Tokoya. And i get Zagato. Yes yes...what you say...Adding its my job as his mother to keep him safe."

Abyss looks at Lucy. "You said he was mine..."

"Abyss im a good lier...And i didnt want anyone to come follow me. But seeing how you guys couldnt keep Zagato at home is very sad. And i have lied about alot of other things to you Muktesh." Lucy smiles big. As she lays her head on top of Muktes head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:03 am
Tokoya slams his foot down on the ground, making earth spikes spring up under Zagato, trying to pierce him from below.

Muktesh nodded, "How do you think I became the Exiled One??" And put Lucy down to catch up with Tokoya.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:28 am
Zagato kicked off one spick and into a other untill he gets to stand on top of one. He looks down at Tokoya. "Im part cat got to do better..." Something hits him. All the history of the keepers hits him. Like a reboot to his brain. His mask brake. And he gets disy and falls off the spick.

Lucys eyes get wide. She Jumps off the ground and flys past Muktush. A gust of wind blow at Muktesh as Lucy pass. She grabs Zagato befor he hits a spick. But as she flys to safty a spick hit goes though her wing. Riping it she crashes to the ground. She looks at Zagato as her wing bleeds. "Zagato..." She looks back at Tokoya. "Thats enough..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 am
Tokoya nods and sheathes his blade, "I apologize miss, you were not my intended target..." He starts walking up to her but is stopped by Muktesh, who is giving him a cold stare.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 am
Lucy looks at Zagato. "Tokoya i think it best you to leave. Its not wise to fight Muktesh. I fought Muktesh. And my power went over yours Tokoya. And yet i still lost. So i would leave." She only said this becuz Meteki was some where deep down in Tokoya. She never wanted him to get hurt. Or even of the ppl that was inside Tokoya for that fact.

Umi walks over and sits beside Lucy. Just in case of a trick would happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 am
Tokoya shakes his head, "I cannot leave. My mission is my life and I seek to fulfill it. Your power does not surpass mine. I just choose not to use it unless in dire circumstance."

Muktesh glowered at Tokoya, "Does this mean you shall draw your blade to mine?"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 am
Umi looks at Muktesh then down at Lucy. "Lucy...you know your bleeding...And is Zagato going to be ok..."

Lucy looks back at her wing. "No i didnt really i didnt feel it...And yes his going to be ok...His just geting reboot. When keepers powers are pasted down. There history is also past down. Its kinda cool. Just kinda scary. But Muktesh kick his a** for hurting me! And Abyss and will he didnt hurt Zagato so just me and Abyss..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Muktesh raises his sword, "We shall do battle here. Demi versus demi."

Tokoya lifts Rangorak, "I must warn you Muktesh, I know the secrets behind a Demi-gods power."

Muktesh jumped at Tokoya, "Then show me!!"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:21 pm
Lucy puts her hands together and starts to pary. Zagato Ferio Nai and Abyss disapper along with there power. For no one could track them.

Umi looks at Lucy. "Why didnt you send me with them..."

"I my need of Muktes fails..." Lucy looks up at Umi. Then she gets on her Knees and breaths deep. And keeps praying.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games