Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:42 am
"I agree with no one. But seeing how you got someone. Im hateing and thats weak minded. He just needs to die. Becuz my son. Dont need a person like that around him. And after im dont killing im. Im leaveing and takeing Zagato with me. And Abyss along with Umi and whoever wants to come along. And im not going to die. So deal or no deal. Becuz your wasting my time standing here." Lucy cross her arms geting annoyed.

Umi runs over to Muktesh. She runs right into him and falls back onto the ground. "Ow..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:22 am
Muktesh shakes his head seeing Umi fall, "I thought you were more dextrous than that."

Tokoya sighed. Great. Once again everyone was against him. He never imagined this when Moi told him that his task would be difficult, "Very well. I shall fight you. But you might want to reconsider your will of 'not dying', for I am immortal. I cannot be killed."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 am
"I wasnt looking where i was going...Sorry...But of you dont want Lucy can i have her..." Umi smiles big.

"I didnt ask for you. I asked for Meteki. Now didnt i. Of i asked for a slim ball for you. I would say. Slim ball fight me. But your not the only one whos immortal. But i can pick when not to be and when to be. And being half vampire still. Makes me heal alot faster." Lucy smiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:31 am
Muktesh shrugged, "Go ahead."

Tokoya twitched in annoyance, "Well I'm sorry but it doesn't look like this Meteki guy is here you delusional love-sick p***k!" He brandished ragnorak, pointing the tip of it's blade to her.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 am
Lucy unties her sword form her hip. And throws it to the shide. "Good for him" Lucy cracks her nuckes. She takes a deep breaths. And runs at Tokoya at top speed ready to thorw a punch.

"Yuppy!!!" Umi jumps on Muktesh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:35 am
Ninian beat Lucy to that punch. And her punch had every sinew of draconic muscle she could muster to back it up. Her punch lands on Tokoya's cheek and sent him spiraling a good 50 yards away, "You are NOT taking away my little brother!"

Muktesh blinked. Little brother? The only little brother he had knowledge of was Nils but that's not what Tokoya is after...... His curiousity peaked, "Ninian........ who is this little brother you speak about?"

Tokoya got up and checked himself. Broken to no end jaw...... shattered cheekbone... high concussion. Nothing serious. It only took a few seconds to fix. He looked back at Ninian, "A dragon.... In a human form?"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:42 am
Lucy looks back at Muktech. "The little brother is Zagato. Sadly zagato turned 16. With all that power now all in him. And even when he was the age he was. He did like Ninian. But Meteki didnt like Zagato likeing Ninian. Becuz of you Muktesh."

Umi looks at the ground. "Thats mean...Meteki not wanting Zagato to like Ninian becuz of Muktesh. Lucy your guy has a real problem."

Lucy looks at Umi pissed off what she says your guy. "His not mine! Of or when he comes back. His one of the most diedest men ever." Lucy picks up her sword. And dark magic run on the blade. Lucy runs at Tokoya. She disappers and shes infront of him. Swinging her sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 pm
Tokoya noticed the attack in time and blasted holy energy around him as a last-attempt to counter.

Muktesh sighed. He might have to fix Meteki's head. Maybe some Miasma seeped in during the Raem battle...

Ninian gathered her balance as her attack had sent her almost falling. Dam human body is too light to handle such strength.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:59 am
Lucy jumps back right befor geting hurt. She smiles and kinda luaghs. "I word on speed. Not much of strength. But Ninian you know light and being strong is just what we need. adding Tokoyas very slik and fast at geting are moves."

Zagato rolls in form no where. He looks around. He looks at Lucy. "DONT PUT ME IN A PLACE LIKE THAT AGAIN! Thats was horable!!! Singing lil animles everything!!! It was more scaryer then Tokoya."

Umi luaghed at what Zagato said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:51 pm
Muktesh shuddered at what he said, "Lucy! What did you do to the poor boy!?"

Ninian didn't even reply. She just picked up a large mound of earth and chucked it at Tokoya before rushing to Zagato.

Tokoya didn't bother waiting until they attacked again. He charged up a beam of energy and fired it, crashing through the flying boulder and rushing to Lucy.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:05 pm
Zagato sits on the ground rocking. "She put me in a happy world. Where the sun was smileing. And it was all happy. And every animal was sing. And there was rainbow. And colors everything"

Lucy looks back at Zagato. "Im sorry it was the only place no one could go. And i could only send ppl and bring them out." Lucy didnt pay attanchen to Tokoya  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 pm
Muktesh snatches Lucy out of the way of the holy laser, "Woah watch it. We are in a battle right now you know."

Ninian hugs Zagato, "Oh poor poor little brother.... trust me, you come live with me and we will make sure that you recover from such a scar..."

Tokoya winced. Are all of his attacks to be avoided?  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 pm
"Hey im 16 now Missy. Im not no young lil guy now! I busted Tokoya just Mio`s power made him come back." He starts to think. He grabs Ninians shoulders and shacks her. "That's it!! Maybe Mio is the key to get to Tokoya. In magic alot of times The person tha summons has to be killed before the person that was made. Ninian we have to find Mio!"

Lucy hits Muktesh with the but of her sword. "YOU DUMB BUTT! I had a plan. Trust me im good and evil. Not one i could have taken that. I had a plan Great job! But thank you for being so sweet and trying to save me." Lucy jumps on Muktesh. And wraps her legs around him and kisses him right on the lips.

Umis eyes get wide seeing this. "Meteki would flip seeing this. Wait Tokoya is all of Meteki group put together. And when your mad you loss focus. I see what Lucys trying to do now. But shes really liking this..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 am
Muktesh gently pushes her off and adds a tone or two of sarcasm to his voice, "Sorry sweetie, but there is no hot night tonight. And besides, if it has to do with that beam then it's a bad idea, I doubt he will let you pull it off. We don't even know what he still has hidden up those self-righteous sleeves."

Ninian thought about it, "But isn't she a Goddess? Meteki sure made her sound like one... And besides, if we count how I age, I am still older than you. So don't give me that 16 year old crap." She smiles.

Tokoya hears Zagato and thinks about it. When was he 'busted up' by him?  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:31 am
Zagato puts his fits up. "Every godness god keeper anything powerful has a weakness somewhere. And can die. My mother can still die. She just holds her secert. How are you comeing with me to the see mio or am i going alone! Becuz when i was made a keeper someone came to me. And said "Keep your eyes open and your ears open. For riddles my be harder to sovle then you think. Your your head not your fit." Now im useing my head. So you comeing with me Ninian or not."

Lucy smiles. "Oh you liked it. But no time for that now. I like Zagatos idea. Lets keep Tokoya here. As he and hopeful Ninian go kick some godness butt!"

Umi gets up and sighs. "Ok im in with Zagatos plan to. I will join in helping you block heads.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games