Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:42 pm
((Sorry my comp screwed up REALLY BAD. ))

The Sing

The feild was covered in stands of exotic goods, and colorful lights adorned the walls and the ceiling. The stage was lit up and all the dragons were out. Jaden was singing with Ian and Raz, and Shinji was with Evelyn. Shyru was with Liam, and Yuki was with Breanna. The sign-up roster was on the wall, each name beautifully written in gold flowing letters by, none other, than Shinji himself.
He kissed Evelyn's head gently.

"I love you, dear..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:00 pm
((It's okay.))

Evelyn smiled and looked up at the sign up sheet, pointing to an open space.
"Put me there...please." She had a smile on her face. She was ready for this, she wanted to sing the song she always sang to Niamh so the little girl knew what was the truth and not. Tonight was the night if any to tell the child.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:07 pm
((Oh dear. Good luck, then.. o_o))

He nodded.
"Yes, my dove..." He sang softly.
He wrote Evelyn's name on the paper in front of him, and as he wrote it, it appeared on the one on the wall.

Yuki was singing a soft tune while unlatching the stable doors.

Shyru was humming softly to Liam beneath a Sakura tree. She was sitting down, and his head was in her lap. She gently stroked his face, humming a soft lullaby to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:14 pm
Evelyn smiled and kissed his cheek softly while rolling her eyes at his pet name. She never was a big bird fan but whatever floats his boat.

Breanna smiled and hopped on Yuki's back while listening to him happily. She had wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms were holding her up by his shoulders, yet it was very uncomfortable for her.

Liam smiled and slowly started to drift away to her lovely melody. He had grabbed on of her hands gently and kissed it softly while listening to her.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:44 pm
Shinji smiled.
"You know what I meant," He stroked her face gently placing a strand of her hair behind her ear after it had fallen in front of her face.

Yuki kept singing and moved his arms back to support her with his iron strength so she could relax.

Shyru smiled and sang a bit softer.

((shes singing 'Angel of Mine' by AMY LEE (i didnt say evanescence...0_0))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:50 pm
Evelyn smiled and sighed looking around.
"Where did Niamh get off to?"

Breanna smiled and relaxed a little happy to be with him. She just sang along with him softly.

Liam smiled and nuzzled his head into her lap not knowing what he was doing. He just moved closer to her, happy to hear her voice.

((Good job. Cookie for you.))  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:02 pm
Shinji shrugged.
"I haven't the slightest of ideas..."

Shyru giggled softly, at what he was doing.
((Are you familiar with the song 'Move Along' by the All American Rejects?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:08 pm
Evelyn was slightly worried and she just nodded and kissed his cheek gentle.
"If you see her, keep her here. I'm going to go find her." She loved her 'sister'. And she didn't like not knowing where she was. She soon was going through the crowd looking for her daughter.

Liam mumbled something about pie before rolling over and kicking his leg like a puppy being scrached.

((Ya, I got my ex to listen to something other than country by making him listen to All American Rejects. Mostly Dirty Little Secret, but Move Along also.))  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:13 pm
((Thats what shinji is gonna sing about Evanlyn))

He nodded simply, knowing she would be alright. The exits were guarded by elves and if there were any demons or unwanted presences, he would have felt them already.

Allru was with Niamh, and they were looking at different stands and the things they had on them.

Shyru giggled again, blushing pink.
"Liam..." She shook her head, smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:17 pm
((Aww...))

Evelyn smiled when she found the two girls. She decided now was not the time to bug them. She just didn't want to make her daughter confused. She sighed...there was going to be no easy way of doing this. She slowly headed back towards Ashado, she was just still not sure what to do.

Niamh had seen her sister and went up and hugged her from behind at least as far as the back of her legs.
"Evy! Are you gonna sing? Your names up there along with Aly's. So are ya are ya?"

Evelyn just smiled and nodded at the small child.

Liam was sturred by the sound of his name and he looked up at her groggly and as if he had just been told to do something interesting.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:30 pm
Shinji smiled at them.
"Doing a bit of shopping, girls?" He looked at Allru, and winked. Allru giggled.

Shyru smiled softly at him.
"I love you,"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:36 pm
Evelyn smiled at him and tried to figure out why he had winked at Allru. She just shrugged it off and watched him.

Niamh smiled and went to hug his legs.
"Shinjy!"

Liam smiled at him and giggled.
"I love you more."

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:45 pm
Shinji lifted her up and kissed her forehead.
"Hey sweet pea, whatcha doin?" His left ear wiggled out of habit.

Shyru shook her head.
"Nuh-uh, I love you more,"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:55 pm
Niamh smiled and giggled at his ear but answered his question none the less.
"Aly and I were lookin' for a wedding gift for you and Evy, so no peekin'!" She sounded so serious it was cute.

Evelyn just smiled at her sister and sighed nodding.
"I won't peek, I was just makin' sure you're okay. Love you baby girl." She said and she kissed Niamh's head before waiting for Shinji to put her down so the two could finishs shopping.

Liam rolled his eyes and just nuzzled his head into her lap.
"Too tired to argue."

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:02 pm
Shinji smiled at her.
"Okay, I won't peek."
He set her down and Allru smiled st him again.

Shyru smirked.
"You like having your face in my crotch, don't you?"
The vulgar words coming from her were shockingly different from her normal dialogue.

Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games