Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:34 pm
Tokoya wasn't sure that Moi could be killed. But nontheless, it was better to stop them before they tried. He had to release his seals to get the upper hand now, "Lost Seraph!!" All of thge four tribes marks appeared around him and shattered. Tokoya disappears. The air starts to shimmer as it seems that many slim things were rushing towards his enemies. Blades cutting through air and soon enough, their flesh.

Muktesh blinked, "Well..... this could be bad." He spreads his wings and flies out of range.

Ninian looked at Zagato, "Would you like to go before we get shredded to pieces?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:01 pm
Umi sighs will im happy im far form this.

Zagato grabs Ninian and hlds her tight and disappers. He appers where Moi is. He look at Ninian. "Ninian i want to tell you something after this. Of we live..." He smiles then looks at Mio.

Lucy sighs. "This is going to hurt a lil..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:11 pm
With no one else in range, all of the deadly slices home in onto Lucy, cutting even rock that stood in it's way.

Muktesh merely watches. He was pretty sure Lucy can get herself out of this one.

Ninian looks up at Moi, "Yeah...... let's do this quick then."

Moi narrowed a glare at the trespassers, then notices the Zagato was the last Keeper, "Normally I would be delighted by seeing you approach me. But I have been watching you. You are not here for a friendly lesson I'm guessing?" The small Goddess descends to the pair. Showing that she was a bit shorter than them ironically.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:22 pm
Lucy rips out of the swords. And She appears nexted to Muktesh. She pulls a sword out of her sword. "Ok Tokoyas paying for that in his own blood."

"You keep hurting everyone i care about. And you make Tokoya come after me. When it should have been you. I have a person thats going to teach me. And its not going to be you or my mother. The person thats going to teach me. Is a person that i talked to when i turned into keeper. She showed and made me learn alot more. Then you or My mom ever will. So leave everyone i know alone." He looks hateful at Mio.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 pm
Moi shook her head, "You are confused. Mistaking your own mother for a stranger. You truly believe you can choose such a path through such haze? I am not here to teach you power. I am teaching you what is right. No mortal can understand that on their own. And Tokoya only fights because the fight was brought upon him. He wouldn't if he didn't have to in order to complete the mission given to him. Of course, if you come with me, his battle will end, and with your friends spared."

Ninian grew claws and scales, "Shut up! Haven't you ever heard of 'free will'!? You are going to rob him of the greatest blessing if you keep doing this!"

Muktesh smirked, "Introduce him to hell. Do it quick before he comes up with another idea."

The swords re collect themselves and continue their slashing massacre.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:50 pm
"No im not. A diffrent person came to me. In my mind. Shes always with me no matter where i am. She shows me teachers me what i need to know. And got a godness you are takeing away my 'free will'. I know I know godness and keepers. Dont have much free will. That gives no right for you to send someone after me. And knowing my friends and family. They will be fine." Zagato glaces at Ninian.

Lucy sighs. "Cant we just do go home. This is geting tireing and boreing of his going to do this over again. And not something new and shocking. Yea i can live though this. Wow Tokoyas so lame."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 pm
Moi tilted her head to the side, "If you oh so much know the we do not have much free will, yet wants to keep it. The why not surrender your power? It is that in which is the reason for this battle. You can keep your free blessing and I get what I want. Tokoya will leave your friends alone. If not danger it will at least save them time and energy. Come, why not make it easier on the both of us?"

Ninian merely growled and hunkered down, ready to move if one of them decides to throw a first punch.

Muktesh notices something wrong with this round of blades. They're slowing down...

Tokoya wasn't sure why but.... he was starting to feel tired. Maybe he was using his stamina too fast for his demi powers to heal?? He will have to go for something a bit more blunt... Tokoya stops the flurry and appears over them, instantly feeling his stamina return. He charged up all of his power and set a collision course. Upon landing he will let out so much energy that it will be the equivalent of a bomb.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:16 pm
"Ninian...I dont want anyone to get hurt anymore they already have. I mean what i say and i say what i mean. Of you leave them alone. I will do what you want..." He hang his head. He snaps his fingers and Ninian disappers back to Lucy and Muktesh. He drops to his knees.

Lucy look seeing Ninian and now seeing Zagato. Her mothing feelings tell her something wrong. "He gave up didnt he. For the safely for everyone."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:36 pm
Muktesh dodged the blast, "Woah..... that was a desperate move..." He looks at Tokoya and sees his power blinking red, with Tokoya on his hands and knees. The four symbols decorating his skin and clothes, "Wait.... Abyss, is this what Melange was talking about?? Lucy! Don't let Zagato give in just yet, we might have found the weakness thing!"

Moi smiled, not like anyone could see it under her holy aura, and reached out with her hand, "Then make your choice.... come with me or surrender your power."

Ninian couldn't believe what she was hearing, but she wasn't about to ruin it. She backed down, "If you say so Zagato..."

Tokoya realized that he could not stand. Has Goddess Moi's blessing reached a limit??? even his own wings have disappeared... Fortunately, it seems to be speedily recovering...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:49 pm
Lucy makes everyone teleport home. She looks at Tokoya. Something in her snaps. Knowing what shes lossing. And she has no conturle over it. She puts up a finger and laughs evily. A ball of engry starts to grow big. She points it at Tokoya. It goes right at Tokoya at hight speed. And Lucys runs right behide it. With her sword ready. Just for of Tokoya lives.

Zagato looks at the ground. He Makes a letter on how he feels about her. And it appers on Ninians bed. He looks up at Moi. He puts his hand in mois hand.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 pm
Moi smiles, "You have made a wise, and very hard choice. And by now, you must have realized that there is no turning back once you have chosen this path. The next time your friends see you, you will be a wise and powerful Keeper." with the other hand, she snaps her fingers, and Tokoya appears next to her.

Tokoya was out of breath, and only showed that when he saw that the battle has ended. He collapsed and tried to recover from the vast amounts of stamina and mana that had taken from him.

Muktesh sees Tokoya disappear, "No...... It's over.... we have lost..."

Ninian looks around, "Zagato...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:03 pm
Zagato keeps looking at the ground. "Yes i realive this. But its the only way to make you. Leave my family and the person i love alone."

Lucy looks at everyone. "Its time to go home..." Lucy takes out 4 black rocks and puts them around everyone. And it teleports everyone home. Lucy walks into the bar. She walks behide the bar. And sits down. She opens the chest that was behide the bar. And opens a bottle and starts to drink.

Umi looks at everyone and looks around. "Abyss Ferio and nia go to bed..."

Freio nia go to bed.

But Abyss sits on the ground. She looks at the ground.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:13 pm
Moi sighs, "Unfortunately, this was not a situation that I could leave unattended. If you were trying to save someone, wouldn't you go to such extremes like I have?" A bright light starts to surround them.

Muktesh looks outside the window, "I wounder how they are doing..... must be hard being four being bound into one."

Ninian sits down in a chair, "Did Moi win?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:20 pm
Zagato bites his lip.

Umi walks into the bar and looks at Lucy. "Are you really going to sit there an just drink."

Lucy turns around and looks at the wall. "Go away it was Zagatos chose and hopefuly its a good one."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:33 pm
Moi and Zagato warp to the Soulstream, "This is the stream of where souls of old and new find new life... the first part of your training is to guard this holy land. You will have a mentor during this time. Zagato, meet the Seer of the SoulStream, Nao."

Nao appears in front of Zagato, "Hello there Goddess Moi, is this the Keeper that you have been searching for?"

Moi nods, "Yes, and you are to watch over him as he guards the soulstream."

Nao had a more than discontempt look on her face, "I question your motives Goddess. Am I not doing a good enough job?"

Knowing Nao is bound to Morrighan, she could get into some pretty hot water if she wasn't careful, "Oh, nonono... You're doing your job just fine. He just needs to learn about light and.... you know..."

Nao ignores Moi from this point. She offers her hand to Zagato, "Then come, I shall show you what it is like to defend the Soulstream."

Moi took offense from this. Being ignored, if she wasn't bound she would- Then Moi vanishes from the area.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games