Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 pm
Nao droops her shoulders, "How do you think I feel about living here for eternity? I can summon up some tools but I don't personally think they're usable as playthings..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 pm
"Im hungry...How about food. IM HUNGRY!!!!" He puts his arms up. Tryin to be annoying. Hopeing they would send his annoying butt home. His sleeves come down and a boney kinda weird looking thing shows up on his arm.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:14 pm
Nao never really had guests before. So she was caught quite off guard, "Uh.... you're hungry...?" By the tone and volume he had put behind it, she became quite nervous. She also noticed the bone-like thing on his arm but ignored it. She didn't want to annoy him. So instead Nao looked around nervously, trying to remember if there was ANY food to be found here in the Soul Stream. Apparently not, she will have to ask a friend to do something for her..... but she hasn't talked to him in three years... Better now than never! Nao looked at Zagato, "Uhm... please wait here for a few minutes.... I'll get you some food." It's so hard being an adult when you died as a kid... and on that thought, she disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:21 am
Zagato looks at the bone thing on his arm. It iches bad. So he scraches it. IT spreads biger on his arm. A pain goes to his head. Zagato holds his head. "OWWW Ren!! Ok i wont touch or scrach it. But what that thin for. WHAT IM CURED WITH A DEMON BONE! A old keeper had it and it got passed to me! Thats not cool!!! Really its not ren!"

Lucy wakes up form her nap. She looks at Ferio and he layed beside her his hand on her head. She slowly moves away form him not wakeing him. "I have to leave this old memory town..." Lucy walks inside into Abyss room.

Abyss looks at Lucy. Abyss smiles kinda. "Lucy my number two fav person! So why did you come and vist me!"  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:29 pm
Nao returns with bread, cheese, and a bottle of milk, "Uhm.... here you go..." Then she notices him panicking, "Uh, is there something wrong??"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 am
"Yea im fine...I have a queston...How long do i have to stay here." He knew deep inside. The only thing that could keep this this thing under lock and key as someone he loved. And now he knew he hurt her. He knew he got no one. So he wanted fo get out of this place as fast as he could.

Abyss looks down at her sheets. "The ppl that moi took arent comeing back. I can tell. Meaning I would be staying here for nothing. So Lucy i will come with you. Im the morning. I dont think Mukesh and Ninian will. But still and Ferio going to wait here i know how he is. And Umis probley going to watch over Ferio. So yea i will come..."

Lucy nods and gets up and walks out of the room. And sits on the stairs.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:46 pm
Nao had a thoughtful look on her face as she heard the question, "To tell the truth I don't know... I was only told to watch over you. Moi isn't talking and I don't know why..."

Tokoya looked around. So now what? He is unsure of what to do now that his given task has been completed.

Muktesh looks at Ninian, "Hey Ninian.... I'm going to go find Nils. You stay here... ok?" Then he turned and left.

Ninian doesn't respond.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:15 pm
"So i can leave. And you will still be watching over me right. No one said i had to stay here!" Zagato looks at her and starts to slowly eat.

Lucy staired at the clock as she sat on the stairs. Waiting for tomarrow to come. As she couldn't sleep. To much rushing in her head. She looks down at the cross on her necklace. She grabs her and looks at it.

Umi walks up to Lucy. "Thats whats keeping form. Turning into a vampire. Youi have 2 formes dint you Lucy..."

Lucy looks at Umi. "Yes...Just only 1 person can contour my vampire form. And i got no one to trust within that. So i keep it locked away. Easy as that."

Umi nodds and goes to bed.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:07 pm
Nao flinched at his exclamation. She wouldn't usually be this shy but crazy things have happened to her, "Please don't yell... And I cannot watch you if you leave the Soulstream because you're not a Milletian...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:42 pm
Zagato jumps on Nao. "Then you can come with me. My mother and the others have to be worryed about me. And how long has it been. That you have seen the out side world. huh really how long?" He wags his tail and smiles.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:11 pm
Nao became extremely nervous.The only physical contact that she ever had with another being was holding hands in this life, now this person jumps on her, and it's a guy! She warped away from him on instinctual reaction, one of the few things that carried over from her rebirth, "D-don't do that!" She catches her breath, if she had a bow and arrows, this could have been bad. Then Nao shakes her head sadly, "I can only seldom leave this place, and never for long. And if I leave with anyone but a Milletian, Morrighan may become angered... I am afraid I can not fulfill your request..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:07 am
"Fine...How about this MOM. I will be back in 30 mins. And i will give you my necklace to watch me how this. Adding the crystal on it know and sees everything i does. Hows that for a request." Zagato wags his tail. Unable to stay in this place much longer.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:12 pm
When Nao heard him call her Mom, her face instantly flushed bright red. She turned away, trying to figure out why he called her that. For she has yet to learn of sarcasm, "W-what did you.... just call me??" She was frantically searching in her memories, trying to find a time that she was even old enough to give birth.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:27 pm
"I called you mom. Adding your acting like my mother. All loveing. And protecting and watching over me. Gosh Muktesh Abyss and Everyone eles even knows sarcasm. You dont get around ppl very much do you." Zagato sighs.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:52 pm
Nao hung her head in embarrassment, "Oh... I don't recall acting lovey but.... I only met two people in this life... And I don't see them very often... And one of them is depressed..."  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games