Reply The Anti-Fangirl Guild
Worst fangirls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheerwine Reborn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:53 am
All anime fan girls are annoying as hell....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:29 am
cheerwine reborn

Especially the Naruto fangirls. Some of the pairings they come up with is kinda disturbing. How can you claim a character that is nothing more than pen and paper as your own?  

Summerblue

Cheerwine Reborn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:43 pm
Summerblue
cheerwine reborn

Especially the Naruto fangirls. Some of the pairings they come up with is kinda disturbing. How can you claim a character that is nothing more than pen and paper as your own?
True...I like Naruto, I got into it before it was popular....I like Gaasaku (Gaara, the sand guy and the girl with pink hair) even more then I would normally because it pisses of fangirls.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:35 am
cheerwine reborn
Summerblue
cheerwine reborn

True...I like Naruto, I got into it before it was popular....I like Gaasaku (Gaara, the sand guy and the girl with pink hair) even more then I would normally because it pisses of fangirls.

Naaa, I saw a pic that would piss them off even more (it was intended as a joke). Have a bucket handy, it is truly disgusting. Highlight the text: GaaraxChoji . Don't say I didn't warn you. I love pissing them off. I even have a collection of Naruto anti-fangirl pics. The one good thing about the show being so popular is all the funny fanart. My collection isn't just about fangirls.  

Summerblue

Cheerwine Reborn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:29 am
Summerblue
cheerwine reborn
Summerblue
cheerwine reborn

Naaa, I saw a pic that would piss them off even more (it was intended as a joke). Have a bucket handy, it is truly disgusting. Highlight the text: GaaraxChoji . Don't say I didn't warn you. I love pissing them off. I even have a collection of Naruto anti-fangirl pics. The one good thing about the show being so popular is all the funny fanart. My collection isn't just about fangirls.
Lol, I'm making my own comic and I'm going to wait and see which guy has the bigest fan girl bases and pair him up with the most hated girl. YAY ME!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:44 am
There is nothing worst than self-insert (as known as Mary Sue) fangirl that pair themselves with their favorite character! -Shivers-

I mean, hey I like this character. But I don't write ficts, draw fanarts or other fanworks about me kissing this character, marry this character, live a happy life with this character and most of all, have sex with this character.

-Remember a self-insert fangirl from DeviantArt- Ack piss me off! stressed He's not YOURS! Stop changing his personality! You don't have a place in his mind! Stop ruining entire series!  

Rhea Ritchiie

Koemiko

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:13 am
Hm. I had a recent run in with one. She basically told me the following:

"Daniel Radcliffe is so ******** hot. I'd ******** him, I don't care how old he is, he's everything I'd want in a man. I bet he's really into kinky sex. I'd totally kidnap him and have sex with him."

Coming from an ... older aged woman, too, BEFORE he was of legal age.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:22 am
Koemiko

"Daniel Radcliffe is so ******** hot. I'd ******** him, I don't care how old he is, he's everything I'd want in a man. I bet he's really into kinky sex. I'd totally kidnap him and have sex with him."

Ewwww..... A bit too obsess? >_>  

Rhea Ritchiie

Koemiko

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:22 am
Rhea Ritchiie
Koemiko

Ewwww..... A bit too obsess? >_>

And what do you say to that? Especially if they've been nice enough to do stuff for you?

1. Aren't you a bit too old to be obsessive?
2. That's really disgusting and I never wanted to hear that. Like. EVER.
3. ........ so. Um. How's the weather?

(I opted for three.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:10 am
Koemiko
And what do you say to that? Especially if they've been nice enough to do stuff for you?

1. Aren't you a bit too old to be obsessive?
2. That's really disgusting and I never wanted to hear that. Like. EVER.
3. ........ so. Um. How's the weather?

(I opted for three.)

Depends on how nice they are and what relationship. If that girl was middle-aged woman and I'm 'good' friend with her then I would be like; "Wow. You're even worst than me when it comes to obsess of a character.." rofl

Or like; "Forget it. It would never happen and if you do so, he can sue you to jail (bet you won't mind anyway). Think about your future husband instead which would never be Daniel Radcliffe. You and him are in two different world." |D

I'm honest and I say whatever I feel. That's my pride |)  

Rhea Ritchiie

Koemiko

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:59 am
Well, see, that's the thing. She's quite intelligent, confident, and the sort of person that doesn't care what anyone thinks - that is to say, if some snot nosed person tried to tell her how to think, dress, or act, she'd give them a hearty "******** you," and then a whole lot of lip.

... which is what she also does with Daniel Radcliffe, but... but... SEX WITH DANIEL RADCLIFFE?! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:11 am
No no no... Not 'sex' with Daniel Radcliffe, but 'rape' Daniel Radcliffe |D

Right, then I will say 'Good luck' to her, and I'm sure fandom would ease away sooner or later ^_^  

Rhea Ritchiie

SunflowerGoddess

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:20 am
Had this discussion a few days ago with someone. I think it was agreed upon that the two fandoms with the most girls who deserve a very hard slap are the Harry Potter fandom and the Gundam Wing fandom.

I mean, the fangirls in the Gundam Wing fandom have so much influence that people outside the fandom witout a clue listen to them. There are people who never have even seen Gundam Wing who bash Relena ("most fans do it, so they must be right! They can't just be annoying little fantards who feel she gets in the way of a non-existant gay relationship and who base their hatred off the first 1/3 of the series!") and really bad fanfics being written daily using cliches because the authors have never actually seen the series.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:58 am
Careful! Might be spoilers for the last Harry Potter book, if you haven't read it. D:

Soo, I don't know if any of you have heard, but J.K. Rowling just revealed that Albus Dumbledore is gay. (http://www.newsweek.com/id/50787) I read that and could actually here the clicking of a million keyboards as fangirls excitedly proclaimed that their Dumbledore/Grindelwald fanfics are canon! Or that Dumbledore was so kind to Harry for more than one reason. Don't get me wrong. I think it's kind of cool myself for Dumbledore to be gay, but.. knowing Harry Potter fangirls, it makes me cringe a little for ANY pairing in those books to be confirmed.  

Maliyuki

Koemiko

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:40 am
I was under the impression that the move wasn't cool, it was lame. It's backpedaling, plain and simple.

And since fangirls suck, let them masturbate furiously to their fanfics in "I WAS RIGHT" glee all they like; still doesn't change the fact that they annoy the %#*@! out of me.

In sum: fantards are still fantards. 3nodding  
The Anti-Fangirl Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces