Koshiba's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:34 pm
"ya like i said you might whant to change back before he kickes you out of his palace and it's ok i have seen his demon do alot worst just i wish yachru woul'd have stayed out of the way and let me have calmed him down" tiesane said with tears runing down her face  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Victoria rubbed against Tiesane's leg once more before turning and leaving the room. Running down the stairway to the main living quarters, she grabbed her dress in her mouth and continued to carry it to a secluded room , tripping over it once or twice. Closing her eyes she let herself transform back to her regular self and quickly slipped the white sun dress back over her shoulders to fall just below her knees. Her bare feet padded against the floor as she made her way back through the mansion.  

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:39 pm
thats beter now i can talk to you with out having to consintrait alot  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:42 pm
Victoria chuckled lightly. "I wasn't expecting anyone to recognize me the way you have. I'm sorry, I don't usually have a conversation while I'm like that." she smiled lightly, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Its more of a protective disguise that I use for hunting and getting out of nasty situations." she lowered her gaze. "I've never seen Koshiba like that, didn't know he could change like that."  

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Tiesane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:45 pm
"it's ok i have only seen him like that once before and almost no one lived so that was smart to go into that from" tiesane said smiling biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:29 pm
Victoria let pass a weak smile and looked over at Tiesane.
"I'll take your warning to heart Tiesane, but I do my hunting at night, mayhap we won't even run into each other." she smiled as she got to her feet and left the room. "Happy hunting." she said over her shoulder as she made her way down the stairway and into the main living quarters of the palace. She picked up the paper she had written on at the piano and sat down stroking the keys softly, working out the tune to the song she had written. Anything to get her mind of what happened earlier, seeing what Koshiba had become in his anger.  

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Psychopompic Rabbits
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:16 am
As the evening grew darker Victoria watched for the sun to set in the sky through the window. Her stomach growled in protest to not eating in some time and she got up as soon as it was dark enough.
Leaving the mansion, her bare feet left foot prints in the snow behind her across the cobble stone.

((to forest))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:58 pm
tiesane walks up to koshiba

{to court yard}  

Tiesane
Vice Captain

manic insanity94
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:31 pm
"Now" Koshiba said sternly "why did you allow this...this" koshiba looked in to tiesanes mind reading her thoughts, koshiba could do that to only people he knew well and who had shared their mental waves signiture with him "human" he said with a snarl he got closer to tiesane looking almost like a giant next to her "How dare you allow her into those palace gates knowing full well she was a....."koshiba stopped dead in his tracks and sniffed the air "A LIAR" he said raising his voice turning to Kita now "How dare you enter these palace gates then lie about who you really are" Koshiba turned to tiesane "She lied to you, she is in fact a weretiger capable of much more than you are you should have sensed that..." Koshiba turned back to KIta not givin either of them a chance to speak "Humans are not allowed here but vampires and lycanthropes alike are."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:02 pm
tiesane said " i wasn't exspecting her to lie and you know that in the palace i have know reason to have my sences going

kita tuned to koshiba and said " how did you know that? i never told anyone before ! and i am sorry for lieing  

Tiesane
Vice Captain

manic insanity94
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:05 pm
Koshiba turned to tiesane you should always be on gaurd and always have your senses at their peak...

"And as for your question" Koshiba turned into his werewolf form that had ealier that week killed yachru but he had had no control over it then but today he made sure he did "i myself am a werewolf" he said not allowing the sterness to slip from his voice  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:09 pm
kita turned to koshiba"i am a wheretiger just as you said" she turned into a butifl tiger like creatuer with a long striped tail she was white and black .
she looked calm but behind her eyes nothing but fear resited  

Tiesane
Vice Captain

manic insanity94
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:15 pm
very good form it seems with a bit of training you wil become better than your new friend tye over here."Koshiba said seriously  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:19 pm
tiesane turned to koshiba " i don't think so"
kita tured to tye then said" what you afraid of a little compition " the turns to koshiba "and who sayes i need tianing i could beat you easly" then smerks  

Tiesane
Vice Captain

manic insanity94
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:27 pm
Koshiba laughed "I see" Koshiba took off his undershirt leaving his vest on but still being sure to reveal the mark of the master vampire "lets go follow me to the battle grounds  
Koshiba's Palace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff