Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPG Section
The Art of Healing, and Defence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

windgear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:44 pm
*while thinking how far his sword can reach. forms a circle with his hands from there he crosses them then slowly pulls them apart when their as wide apart as possible he moves them into a arch above his head he then pull them down to finish he push out. a purple sheld forms 4ft around him*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:46 pm
Gambit_of_darkness
Then read Mutant Nation

the unity i was refering to is yourself, strive to train for yourself, to learn the fully who you are.  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Gambit_of_darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:47 pm
I know myself but they don't know me or who i am.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:48 pm
*sighs slowly and concentrates, forming a small barrier around the card and lifsts it up with her magic and makes the shield get smaller and smaller, and crushed the card, makming it explode in itsel, craking the shield and blowing up on herself* Agh! *flies back and hits the ground, covered in smoke, singe and dust, scars and burns appearing on her, she passes out*  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:50 pm
Gambit_of_darkness

are you sure you know yourself? nobody really knows themselves until they have been pushed to the limit somehow, as if they face a friend dying in their arms or having to fight with that same friend 2 days before his death. something like that....then you reach inside with that new look of yourself and that is when you learn yourself and start fighting only a unification the rest you just evade punches and such...*nods* i've learned this the hard way....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:52 pm
Tsuruke
Gambit_of_darkness

are you sure you know yourself? nobody really knows themselves until they have been pushed to the limit somehow, as if they face a friend dying in their arms or having to fight with that same friend 2 days before his death. something like that....then you reach inside with that new look of yourself and that is when you learn yourself and start fighting only a unification the rest you just evade punches and such...*nods* i've learned this the hard way....
i have learnd it the hard way too  

Gambit_of_darkness

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:55 pm
we shall see *nods* and remember people we will have the events as soon as we can. including crew member contests, member contests, each division contest, ect...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:56 pm
Ai-Li
*sighs slowly and concentrates, forming a small barrier around the card and lifsts it up with her magic and makes the shield get smaller and smaller, and crushed the card, makming it explode in itsel, craking the shield and blowing up on herself* Agh! *flies back and hits the ground, covered in smoke, singe and dust, scars and burns appearing on her, she passes out*

*gos outside and comes back with a bucket of cold water and pours it over the burns*  

windgear

Gambit_of_darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:57 pm
-falls in pain to his lost friend and girlfriend-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:01 pm
I don't think she's dead.  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:02 pm
*jerks and bolts upright, shrieking* What happened!? *calms down and looks around* Oh.. *slumps down to the ground* My head feels like It got hit with a ton of bricks. *starts mumbling cure spells and slowly starts healing herself* Oh boy.. Now i've got a crater for a training space. Lovely.

*sighs and hugs Gambit slowly* Shh. You'll be okay. I have no good advice for you. I know your loss though. I have gone through the same thing. Although our losses may be close, the pain varies. I am truely sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:02 pm
-grabs wind gear by the shirt and hold him against the wall- you know nothing of her  

Gambit_of_darkness

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:05 pm
i understand, but imagine [honestly I have like 3 witnesses] out of 10 people only 4 left including myself, seeing those 6 die but 6 in your own arms....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:06 pm
*changes the gravity of his hand to repel and point it to him pushing him a few feet back* I said she not dead  

windgear

Gambit_of_darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:07 pm
-holds head and lies on the ground- shut up -feels the pain of his memories of his lost friend and girlfriend-  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff