Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
RP Thread: The Guild Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:30 am
Elizabeth walked up to where Anryoku was standing and gently placed a hand on her shoulder with a soft smile. "I do hope you are ok. Im sorry I wasn't there to catch you"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:57 pm
Anri blushes and looks between the two people standing next to her. The other female had an aura of beauty. She returns Elizabeth's smile.

"How did you sleep?" she asks meekly, her cheeks still blazing red.  

Anryoku
Captain

Tatu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:59 pm
Elizabeth smiled softly at Anri. "I slept well thank you. It had been a while since I was able to sleep that long." She looked in the direction to the ice cream choices and pondered a moment, wondering which ice cream flavor to order.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:49 pm
A young girl enters the parlor rather shyly, peering up at the many ice cream choices listed. Here eyes widen slightly at the sheer number of varieties there are.  

Lirdianc

Tatu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:51 pm
As she looks through the list of ice cream choices, she notices Blue Moon Ice Cream. Her mind spins as the remembers that night under the blue moon and a single tear falls from her eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:06 am
Elizabeth pushes aside her empty bowl of what used to be blue moon icecream, before she ate it all, while she sat at the table next to the window in the sunlight. She took a notebook, bottle of ink, and a fountain pen out of her grey bag and thought a moment while chewing on the of her pen.  

Tatu

The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces